Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would all marriages be better if wives acted like this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://blogs.babycenter.com/celebrities/02202012-michelle-duggars-take-on-marriage/

(I have removed the religious parts)

A husband needs a wife who respects him as a man: This one states that a woman destroys her husband’s manliness by “being financially independent; Love is killed by self-sufficiency.”

A husband needs a wife who accepts him as a leader and believes in his ... responsibilities.

A husband needs a wife who will continue to develop inward and outward beauty: Your hairstyle, for example, can show “obedience vs defiance” and “personal discipline vs inconsistency,” among many other things.

A husband needs a wife who can lovingly appeal to him when he is going beyond his limitations and wisely respond to those who question his ideas, goals, or motives: “Ask your husband to tell you when you have a resistant spirit; ask forgiveness whenever you do.”

A husband needs quality time to be alone with himself ...

A husband needs a wife who is grateful for all he has done and all he is doing: “Expect nothing and be genuinely grateful for each little evidence of your husband’s love.”

A husband needs a wife who will be praised by other people for her character and her good works.
I think I have to agree with this. :up:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sincerly it comes hard to me to give you an opinion about what are you asking, after years of dating I have so low expectation from women that as long as she doesnt mind fvck me too much and bothers
to give me something onces in a while I can be satisfied for the day.

Im afraid that even if I were to find such a woman my acquired paranoia and no-investment attitude toward women would make it hard for me to appreciate it nor to know exactly how to behave.

It's not that I don't enjoy women but I see relationship with them as a momentary thing with low investment, think of a group of people who joins just for a certain task to spread once accomplished.

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Im afraid that even if I were to find such a woman my acquired paranoia and no-investment attitude toward women would make it hard for me to appreciate it nor to know exactly how to behave.

It's not that I don't enjoy women but I see relationship with them as a momentary thing with low investment, think of a group of people who joins just for a certain task to spread once accomplished.

I love this quote. This is EXACTLY how I feel about men.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Sincerly it comes hard to me to give you an opinion about what are you asking, after years of dating I have so low expectation from women that as long as she doesnt mind fvck me too much and bothers to give me something onces in a while I can be satisfied for the day.

Im afraid that even if I were to find such a woman my acquired paranoia...
I've been looking for this concept 'cuz it's crippling me. I've been calling it "apprehension." My years of being emotionally battered, tormented, tortured, belittled, humiliated, etc., by my ex psycho cluster b1tch left me where I react too fast and too angrily whenever I think I've been slighted. I should be laughing off women's stupidity, but my defenses are up and I can't take another word of it.

How can I get rid of this stinking apprehension?