Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst or Best Wingman Ever?

jgoodz

Don Juan
Reaction score
My best bud, is a friggin super model. Girls just drool over him. He can literally just sit at the bar, not say a word and have girls approach him. I on the other hand, am not a super model but I'm also not by any means ugly. I'm simply just not as good looking as he is.
I feel as though , that I'm the one playing wing man, the majority of the time. So I've been questioning...
How can I use HIM as a WINGMAN? How can I unlock and harness his powers to his full potential, and make him achieve superior wingman abilities? How would one be able to use this type of wingman to ones advantage ?

Is he the worst wingman ever because every girl would automatically be attracted to him rather then to you. Or is he the best wingman ever.... If so why?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is not a good wingman. Everywhere you go, the women are going to be fixated on him, and trying to get with him.

The women are not going to pay attention, or feel you because the second that guy walks in they only care about him. That's an issue, you want the women to have a chance to feel your vibe, your presence, check out your style etc. It's hard when a guy with amazing looks and high confidence because of this) is right next to you. It suppresses your vibe.

There's ways to go about using him as a wingman though. The only way I see it is if you get him to approach a group of girls, and get their approval, which will be easy for him. Then get him to introduce you into the group. At this point look for the girls who are feeling you and not totally fixated on him. If he is in a relationship or gay get him to tell them that, and joke about how you, his buddy, is single. That'll hopefully get them off him and focus on you.

In a sense he is a good wingman just for his ability to get approval of large groups of girls, where you will come in. But like I said, keep in mind they probably just want to get with him most of the time.

Ideally you want to separate yourself from him a bit and do your own thing. Let the girls have a chance to feel you, give them a chance to see if they like you, as opposed to being distracted by Mr brad Pitt lookalike.

But that being said, try your luck with him, I'm sure he can open up tons of girl groups for you to talk to.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with GoodOne, your friend can be a good wingman on 2 occassions:

1) He introduce a single girl (a friend of his)

2) He plays the group opener, he goes for the hunt for you and than introduce and puts you on a pedestal (as the leader of the 2 which you have to back up of course with strong game. He will open the door, elevate you and fuel you in front of the others (hes the coolest, I owe him so much.... basically I am me because of him)... than you isolate 1 girl... and he distract the others

So you want to be introduced to a max and individually get numbers or invitations to partys from the girls (without your friend)

jgoodz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically he is not a great wingman. Only way to be good is if ... he opens the door, introduces me, and praises me?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So basically he is not a great wingman. Only way to be good is if ... he opens the door, introduces me, and praises me?

yes

he has to cosign u in this situation

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he's really your friend and he has all the pvssy he wants already, then he shouldn't mind telling an occasional hot girl that he's gay, so as to re-direct her in your direction. That's taking one for the team.