Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst Dating e-book you’ve read

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still a rAFC but there are some books even I can say are wrong, the most disagreeable one I’ve read is Wayne Ross’ Complete Guide to Handling Women.

It includes such advice as;

• Don’t be at all sexual or flirty for at least the first eight dates
  • Be her bestest friend.
  • Continually stare at a pretty girl if you are at social group
  • Always bring a gift and card to the first date, (chocs or flowers)
  • Bombad a girl with gifts before she shows the least bit of interest in you.
  • Give a girl your phone number when she refuses yours.
  • Complement her looks a lot.

And the for the last and most shocking, I’ll quote directly from the book

− "I first saw Tiffany at the bank where I do my business.
She was one of the tellers. She was so beautiful and nice
that I dreamed of her at night. I was determined that I
would take her out. I asked her out but she told me that she
was engaged.
I was still determined to have her.
I found out where she lived and started sitting outside her
house in the evenings
. I knew he went over to her house at
night, so one night I hid in the bushes and waited for him.
When he came up the walk I came up behind him and
acted like I was lost. In my hand was a bunch of roses and
a small toy angel. I kept looking at a piece of paper in my
hand pretending I was looking for an address. I said to him,
'excuse me, I'm delivering for Andersen's florist, could you
tell me where a Miss Tiffany Wilson lives?"

Ouch! It has about two lines of common wisdom such as listening to your date, and going dancing together instead of a dinner and a movie. But on the whole, it is terrible, this surprises me, as his other book has lots of good advice not to do and some semi-decent openers.

What is the worst book you guys have read on our art?

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright...

Even as someone raised in a very conservative (but not at all strict) family, this makes me puke! Hiding in the BUSHES to try to screw with her man? And a TOY ANGEL? Actually, this might actually work if she has a sense of humor because it's so ffing retarded.

At the very least, if you compliment a girl's looks, you should turn it into an inside joke between you. When I showed my girl a super hot photo of herself that I took at some social event soon after I met her, I smiled slyly at her and told her how annoying she looks in this photo...

It didn't take her long to catch on that when I call her "annoying" or something similar that I'm complimenting her looks. She can sit down next to me in class and I'll turn and say "wow you look terrible today" and she knows exactly what I mean. She loves it. Everybody else is horrified. It works out great.

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
How To Get The Women You Desire (Ross Jefferies)

How To Make Anyone Fall in Love with You ( Lownes)

Magnetic Attraction (Plazo)

Speed Seduction ( Ross Jefferies)

The Sexual Key (Fuentes)

If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single? ( Susan Page)

Understanding Women: The Definitive Guide to Meeting.... (Romy Miller)

The Professional Bachelor Dating Guide ( Brett Tate)

Dating For Dummies ( Joy Browne)

Dating Makes You Want to Die: (But You Have to Do It Anyway) by Daniel Holloway

Conscious Dating: Finding the Love of Your Life in Today's World by David Steele

How to Succeed with Women by Ron Louis

How to Chat-up Babes by Stewart Ferris

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never liked Double Your Dating by D'Angelo. I just felt like it was David saying "you know what I like to do?" the whole time.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I had a feeling most of this sh*t was to make a quick buck!

What you must know is that you don't know what's in the book until you buy the sh*t.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I had a feeling most of this sh*t was to make a quick buck!

What you must know is that you don't know what's in the book until you buy the sh*t.
The problem I have with dating advice books is that the book isn't the best format for getting advice. The best place to get dating advice is online forum like this one and it's all free. I've read DYD and the System by Doc Love and I can tell you I learned more from reading their articles on this site than I did reading their books. Luckily I found and read both books for free by locating them on file sharing websites. Just stick to the net and don't be one of those guys who spends hundreds of dollars on books and still can't pick up women.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that Louis and Copeland book is definate crap. That Lownes book is nonsense too

Thundercat's ebook is a ton of pages devoted to something that only takes about 2 seconds to do and should be effortless

DYD, Ross Jefferies and Swingcat's ebooks take one specific tactic you don't even need (C&F, speed seduction, and prizing respectively) and try to make it look a magic pill. Actually, most of the PUA ebooks do this and that's why they suck

Vin Dicarlo's stuff overcomplicates things, so does Mystery Method IMO. RSD stuff ranges from on point but information overload (TD's stuff) to unintelligible (Alex's rambling)

best ebook out is Entropy's, but nobody knows who he is

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
that Louis and Copeland book is definate crap. That Lownes book is nonsense too

Thundercat's ebook is a ton of pages devoted to something that only takes about 2 seconds to do and should be effortless
I don't think the Lownes book is terrible, for a seduction book targetting both genders it does its job decently.

I liked Thundercat's book, though it has little for an experienced PUA to learn from, it helps rAFC get over the first hurdle of interaction.

ready123 said:
DYD, Ross Jefferies and Swingcat's ebooks take one specific tactic you don't even need (C&F, speed seduction, and prizing respectively) and try to make it look a magic pill. Actually, most of the PUA ebooks do this and that's why they suck
You are right, they sell themselves as more then actually are. The most successful product is usually the best marketed not the best made.

BudBundi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, where can we pick up Entropy's ebook then?

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
Mystery Method
bro, mystery method is one of the best....but i won't say if any of the such books are bad...actually the point is take the best from each one of them and then incorporate it into your personality.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
dyd

i think DAVID DE ANGELO S original post written under the name of SISONPYH is the foundation of everything !!!!!!!
He got the C/F concept from RICK H
TIME CONSTRAINT STATUS OPINIONOPENERS ( VERGING ON THE CONTROVERSIAL) SCRIPTED CONVOS ( " know what you are going to say" he writes in his book ) it all is in his original work
Everything that has been written since is anything but original

check out SISONPYH on GOOGLE