Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Workout Frequency

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that the optimum routine for working out is 4 days a week (every other day), this is mostly because your muscles need the time in between sessions to rebuild. My question is this; Would working out (lifting) everyday for a week increase or inhibit muscle development? I have a goal I'd like to be at before I leave for vacation, but I don't believe I can quite get there continuning on the routine I have right now. So, would there be any point to a workout binge, or would it just be pretty much pointless? Any other thoughts on other options I could pursue are welcome as well. :)

Thanks,

LoBo

spikehead

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order for your muscles to grow they must have time to rest.
You would be better off sticking with a 4-day schedule. I doubt that a workout binge would do much more than just make you tired.

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured as much. Do you think having more whey protein shakes between sessions and having a carb and protein heavy based diet would help? I guess it's not the end of the world, but I'd like to be in my peak shape for the beach. Y'know, you gotta impress ladies. ;)