Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who take zodiac signs seriously

OJN_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I find it a tad bit irrational for a girl who lives her life based on zodiac signs. Whether it be used as an indicator of how her day will go or as a way to see if she's compatible with a potential partner. I've had girls tell me to my face "oh...you're a Cancer. I don't think we'll work."

Girls who do this leads me to believe how gullible they really are.

Thoughts?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date a few months back that was going excellent until she asked me when my birthday was. It was only days apart from hers and we shared the same zodiac sign. She told me based on this, that we wouldn't be good together and it was down hill from there. Her interest instantly plummeted, and I was thinking "thank you sweet baby jesus" if you are so shallow that you don't want to get to know me, then I don't care either.

There is some merit to astrology/zodiac signs but it shouldn't be taken so seriously.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Astrology is a not confirmed science, but it was used thousands of years ago by the Egyptians and it is quite worthy and accurate. If you just scrap on to the news and listen to your daily zodiac LOL of course it's not gonna be right most of the time because you're listening to the "zodiac" some stupid little **** made about all people born in month for all the years and that is just ridiculous. On the other hand, if you look at personalized birth charts with your exact day of birth and time of birth and locations, you will find interesting things.

I checked out mine, describes me to detail in things that left me speechless. It predicted the breakup with my girlfriend back in October. It describes every relationship I have ever had on different levels with impressin accuracy. You don't have to believe me, just try checking out your birth chart and you will understand.

I am not saying it's all true and you should live by it LOL but am saying that people are quick to dismiss something that is at least half scientifical if not a science on its own.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself a question and flip a coin tales=yes heads = no ,just as accurate as astrology...:up:

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Astrology is a not confirmed science, but it was used thousands of years ago by the Egyptians and it is quite worthy and accurate. If you just scrap on to the news and listen to your daily zodiac LOL of course it's not gonna be right most of the time because you're listening to the "zodiac" some stupid little **** made about all people born in month for all the years and that is just ridiculous. On the other hand, if you look at personalized birth charts with your exact day of birth and time of birth and locations, you will find interesting things.

I checked out mine, describes me to detail in things that left me speechless. It predicted the breakup with my girlfriend back in October. It describes every relationship I have ever had on different levels with impressin accuracy. You don't have to believe me, just try checking out your birth chart and you will understand.

I am not saying it's all true and you should live by it LOL but am saying that people are quick to dismiss something that is at least half scientifical if not a science on its own.
ROFL

Is the Earth flat, too? There is nothing scientific about astrology.

Neil does a good job there.

Look up barnum statements.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL

Is the Earth flat, too? There is nothing scientific about astrology.

Neil does a good job there.

Look up barnum statements.
I don;t intend to talk to someone whose mind is closed. I did not state astrology is a science, I did not say "all pray to astrology" and I did state that noone should live by it. I said maybe looking into it for yourself rather than listening to what Neil has to say is a better route to follow since you have all the tools to do that. And no, Earth is not flat. This is the end to my "discussion" with you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Personally, I find it a tad bit irrational for a girl who lives her life based on zodiac signs. Whether it be used as an indicator of how her day will go or as a way to see if she's compatible with a potential partner. I've had girls tell me to my face "oh...you're a Cancer. I don't think we'll work."

Girls who do this leads me to believe how gullible they really are.

Thoughts?
A lot of black bytches do this. They be like, "Tenacity, you're a LEO, which means you are most likely self-centered and arrogant."

I am arrogant and self-centered, but that has nothing to do with a fvcking Zodiac sign :rofl:

OJN_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of black bytches do this. They be like, "Tenacity, you're a LEO, which means you are most likely self-centered and arrogant."

I am arrogant and self-centered, but that has nothing to do with a fvcking Zodiac sign :rofl:
I'm black too man lmao, but I see a lot of Hispanic girls do this more though.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks dig Leos

I'm good with the stuff I'll twist it around to how hers would work with mine

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Mr October on this. They're doing me a favour as I can push the Zodiac buttons to create comfort and peel the panties quicker. I never tell them I turn it into a guessing game. Everytime they come up with a reason for why we would be good together I reinforce it and do a bit of cold reading of their character. Everytime they come up with a reason that it wouldn't work I say nah that's not me. These girls are good at rationalizing they soon rationalise their way into your bed.

Intelligence is vastly overrated as an attribute in women unless you're planning to breed. Given their natural social cunning and hypergamous nature girls get along in life just fine without it. High intelligence + feminism = masculinity these days. I'd rather have a good woman who complements me and is easier to lead.

My mate was whinging this week. He works with a highly paid bunch of contract chicks. There's a holiday on Tuesday so of course they are all working from home on Monday which will be basically nursing their hangovers and their sore ****ts. And if you are lucky they might send a couple of emails just to keep their visibility up which the smarter ones will have written on Friday anyway and saved as drafts. And of course he has to come in. So they get paid for the Monday and have a holiday courtesy of the Golden V and my poor blue pill mate seem surprised they get away with it.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts?
Consider that some girls don't actually make important decisions based on zodiac or anything related.

They use it to shun responsibility (Well, I'm a Gemini, what do you expect)

They use it to softly reject (You're a cancer, now way we'd work out!)

They use it to justify failure (I'm a Virgo, I don't really succeed in those areas)

They use it to validate uniqueness (Well, as a Capricorn bi-polar, I need special attention in that area...)

And any other time they want to use it as an "after the fact rationalization" tool.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep TO nails it. They make decisions based on the feels and their image in the herd. But I have had a great batting average with zodiac chicks. It gives you an instant path to progress the talk to feelings and emotions which is half way to having their ankles behind their ears.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people ask what my zodiac sign is...

Seriously though, astrology is such a load of crap. The worst is when people actually base financial decisions off them.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I just did the birth chart thing. It's about 85% accurate... Which chart did you do? The one I did was only a personality based one.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did the birth chart thing. It's about 85% accurate... Which chart did you do? The one I did was only a personality based one.
Yep, they are personality based, all of them, and I found mine to be about the same accuracy level, too. I did this one at Astrologycafe or something like that.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get a lead with girls who are into em, I'm not into it personally. I tell em I'm a Scorpio and they gain a bit more interest.
A lot of girls change themselves to become exactly like how their astrology sign is described. Use this to your advantage and play your cards better

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don;t intend to talk to someone whose mind is closed. I did not state astrology is a science, I did not say "all pray to astrology" and I did state that noone should live by it. I said maybe looking into it for yourself rather than listening to what Neil has to say is a better route to follow since you have all the tools to do that. And no, Earth is not flat. This is the end to my "discussion" with you.
Having an open mind doesn't mean letting your brain fall out of your skull. You contradicted yourself. On one hand you said not to take it seriously on the other you do take it seriously. Which is it? Can't be both. You said it is has some accuracy and that there is some science (half, whatever the hell that means) involved.

Having an open mind means a willingness to change your worldview with learning of new evidence. There is zero credible scientific evidence supporting astrology.

You, my friend, let your brain fall out of your skull.

Last edited: