Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women paying for sex

Billtx49

Reaction score
It could happen IRL, but if she’s hot, I usually come free of charge.…

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
It could happen IRL, but if she’s hot, I usually come free of charge.…
I assume men are so sex depprived that women of all quality/age/sort/look get bombarded with messages and therefore no single woman would pay for it.

But i am interested in hearing others opinions

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard of women paying for a professional Cuddle. Yes as in the guys main job is to cuddle with the girl. And it's all the rage and was on good morning America. Very close to paying for loving... Oh wait it is paying for loving.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard of women paying for a professional Cuddle. Yes as in the guys main job is to cuddle with the girl. And it's all the rage and was on good morning America. Very close to paying for loving... Oh wait it is paying for loving.
Paying for someone to pretend to be attracted from you is what feminist accuse men who hits on hookers while they miss its mostly about releasing at a cheaper prize with a hotter woman.

What is really sad is paying someone to pretend to LOVE you like that case which is basically the purest form of being for a human...thats sad.

Billtx49

Reaction score
When men usually pursue women, the main reason a woman would pay for sex is if she can no longer get that pursuit, or if she lacks the personal time to pursue men on her own…

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Paying for someone to pretend to be attracted from you is what feminist accuse men who hits on hookers while they miss its mostly about releasing at a cheaper prize with a hotter woman.

What is really sad is paying someone to pretend to LOVE you like that case which is basically the purest form of being for a human...thats sad.
yes. because love is conditional. and all other relations too. not always its about money, but about advantages, positive things.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I mean the guy that does it professionally doesn't have much in looks department aside from a thin build. Are you still Salty over feminist.com. I was like whoa! Yea I wrote about that recently on one of my post about being on the cheaper prize with my now ex wife. But the way she ended up was ending up with a guy that has two stds over me. All in all we can say most women aren't exactly sane when it comes to wasting money on their significant other

The one I saw was men paying to cuddle women.
I can imagine it because the market caters to a woman making money off of cuddling. Was that also on a morning show? It was when these guys were getting licenses to do the actual job. Really out there...