Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WOMEN only FALL in LOVE when FEELING INADEQUATE to the man she CRAVES approval from

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true.

How do you do apply this to real life, if you are too much logical or serious when talking??
How could you change how you do present and interact with woman, to keep that "feeling" alive for her, EXPECIALLY focused towards LTR?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true.

How do you do apply this to real life, if you are too much logical or serious when talking??
How could you change how you do present and interact with woman, to keep that "feeling" alive for her, EXPECIALLY focused towards LTR?
Advice from the old lady:

Learn how to seduce, which is not rational or logical, but emotional. It is not an algebra or calculus equation.

Also, I disagree strongly with the title of your thread if you desire, in the end, a healthy relationship or LTR with an emotionally healthy woman.

Art of Seduction by Robert Green. That is your homework assignment.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It is not an algebra or calculus equation.
Ah but sometimes it is about numbers, like h0-flation or the hot/crazy matrix. But yeah, I get what you mean

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Learn how to seduce, which is not rational or logical, but emotional. It is not an algebra or calculus equation.

Also, I disagree strongly with the title of your thread if you desire, in the end, a healthy relationship or LTR with an emotionally healthy woman.

Art of Seduction by Robert Green. That is your homework assignment.
What they say is that a man should keep his frame and not be emotional involved, but logic and rational.
Are you saying that you can be rational, in your appeareance, but instead you are being emotional on an hidden level for a woman?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they say is that a man should keep his frame and not be emotional involved, but logic and rational.
Are you saying that you can be rational, in your appeareance, but instead you are being emotional on an hidden level for a woman?
First of all, welcome.

Second, you must understand that I am female.

Third I presume that English is not your first language.

Establishing those things I will respond.

The title of this thread says that women only fall in love under 2 rules:

1. She craves the man in question.
2. She feels inadequate relative to the man in question.

As a woman strongly disagree with rule 2.

I love my husband very much. In no way do I feel inadequate to him. I desire his attention and I have sexual desire for him. We are complimentary. We have different strengths and weaknesses but balance as a team.

Yes a man should have frame. Strength in his convictions; self respect. But a good woman will not stay with a man if he does not emotionally invest in the relationship.

Rule 2 very likely will apply for very immature or insecure women, I am both mature and extremely secure.

That's why I disagree with Rule 2.

Rule 2 will not apply if the woman is emotionally healthy. And in my view men should pursue emotionally healthy women, not get hung up on crazy girls.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, welcome.

Second, you must understand that I am female.

Third I presume that English is not your first language.

Establishing those things I will respond.

The title of this thread says that women only fall in love under 2 rules:

1. She craves the man in question.
2. She feels inadequate relative to the man in question.

As a woman strongly disagree with rule 2.

I love my husband very much. In no way do I feel inadequate to him. I desire his attention and I have sexual desire for him. We are complimentary. We have different strengths and weaknesses but balance as a team.

Yes a man should have frame. Strength in his convictions; self respect. But a good woman will not stay with a man if he does not emotionally invest in the relationship.

Rule 2 very likely will apply for very immature or insecure women, I am both mature and extremely secure.

That's why I disagree with Rule 2.

Rule 2 will not apply if the woman is emotionally healthy. And in my view men should pursue emotionally healthy women, not get hung up on crazy girls.
Your assumptions are correct! You could be emotionally stable and yes, but it seems like that you're also an intelligent person!

How do you think your husband is keeping the love alive within you?
What is that it's keeping you to have desire for him, even if he could no more satisfy you in terms of looks, or status/money?
What is an example of emotional thing that you're husband would do, that you'll appreciate, to confirm that he is emotional investing in you?
Do you feel like you need to be "dominated" and "submitted" by him, during your normal life, or during sex?

It is so interesting to find woman in this forum! Could I ask why you're here too?
Thanks!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overshare, never take anything she says at face value, only talk when you have something to say, work on your sarcasm.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your assumptions are correct! You could be emotionally stable and yes, but it seems like that you're also an intelligent person!

How do you think your husband is keeping the love alive within you?
What is that it's keeping you to have desire for him, even if he could no more satisfy you in terms of looks, or status/money?
What is an example of emotional thing that you're husband would do, that you'll appreciate, to confirm that he is emotional investing in you?
Do you feel like you need to be "dominated" and "submitted" by him, during your normal life, or during sex?

It is so interesting to find woman in this forum! Could I ask why you're here too?
Thanks!
Well first I will say that I found this place in 2015. I had divorced my first husband (final MAR2014) and did not date for more than a year. In the summer of 2015 I met a man who checked all my boxes, and we began dating. I was 16 months post my divorce, he was 6 months post his divorce. He had a very nasty ex wife who was from a rich family. She was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) and she set out to ruin him by any means possible (through the courts, through the children, anything.) She put him through hell.

I found SoSuave while resesrching "BPD". I lurked for awhile and then joined in DEC2015 to be able to contribute to a thread. I stayed.

That relationship lasted 1.5 years. Wonderful man; amazing chemistry. But we were long distance, had children, families and business in different states, and his ex wife was a menance. He is now engaged to the woman he started dating after our relationship dissolved. We did not work out due to timing & logistics.

I remarried last summer to a man I met in 2021. I find him very handsome & sexy, he is very smart and is very athletic. He is focused on his pursuits (he is a semi pro athlete and a software engineer) and he does not make me his world (no pedestal). He does find me beautiful, sexy & smart and he does small things all the time that show me he loves me. He has always made me a high priority and he likes me by his side as much as possible. This morning he woke me up early (if you know what I mean), went out to get me coffee, is very affectionate & considerate, but he is a "bad boy" type at heart and no one is going to tell him what to do. He shares with me his ambitions and accepts my counsel when I try and help him get along with others socially, in his family, at work.

He is really a sigma male in red pill lingo. But we laugh all the time, spend most of our days together and yet he remains a bit aloof. I too am naturally aloof so each of us is a slight mystery even now being married, and that is fine. It keeps the spark lit and the fires burning.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't watch the video, but the theory that attraction is based on a discrepancy in "value" was popularized by Mystery Method-era PUAs, and your thread title is just an extension of that theory. They said you needed to DHV and neg so that she perceives you as higher value than her, essentially making her crave validation, which somehow leads to attraction.

It's a flawed theory.

A discrepancy in value doesn't directly affect attraction. The PUAs who sometimes found success following these value-based methods were actually building attraction in other ways inadvertently while the value stuff just helped them get their foot in the door. Attraction fundamentally works differently. It's multifaceted, but the whole value thing barely scratches the surface.

When it comes to love, that's even more multifaceted, and even more removed from the whole value and validation (craving approval) model. Yes, addiction and obsession can come from it, but love is different. Very different.