Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women not making way when you walk by them

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this a little to and from because it went from something I thought was a freak occurrence to a semi-regular happening. It's far from every woman, but it only ever happens with women and girls. You'll be walking, preparing to make way and the woman ahead walking toward you barely moves or doesn't move at all and you either have to overcompensate or knock into her. I didn't want to think only women and girls did it, and again it's far from every one of them, but so far I can't think of a single time when a man has ever done it to me.

Is this happening to you guys too?

(PS because I don't want to start two threads. What does a "strong woman" actually mean?)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noticed the same actually, its not any different than when the animal who believes to be stronger and bigger gets way regardless the others around.

I'm like walking and an other man no matter his size comes in the opposite direction, I move on the right and he moves on the right we both fit.

With women, they take for granted that I will move a mile just to make sure they are comfortable...not sure if its a new set of behaviour that subconsciuly comes when someone feels untouchable or its some kind of bullsh1t from media.

Either case I run out of fvck to give about society and norms, they dont pay my bill nor make my d1ck wet...arrogance from them calls arrogance from me.

Once they notice I'm not gonna leave way they suddenly move (old ones), the young ones still go for it and meet a 80kgs wall of bricks...feels great if I have to be honest.

That doesnt happen as often at night, darkeness and empty streets apparently are a huge call for politeness.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That doesnt happen as often at night, darkeness and empty streets apparently are a huge call for politeness.
No politeness involved, their mindset gives way to fear of attack, robbery, or rape under those stated conditions…

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No politeness involved, their mindset gives way to fear of attack, robbery, or rape under those stated conditions…
Well I was actually ironic, I no longer believe in politeness when it comes of modern women, they basically put men into cathegories and decide who deserves human rights and who doesnt.

I'm no longer surprised when I see a woman which I consider a functional human being to treat low class/ugly men as if they werent even humans with feelings or dignity.

Anyway you defined the concept with perfectly fitting words "their mindset gives way to fear", I bet my ass that the few times they apologize is not of of responsibility but fear or convenience.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep in mind woman respect like 5% of the male population lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
I bet my ass that the few times they apologize is not of of responsibility but fear or convenience.
Exactly right. As an example, that’s why if she’s really into you and you let her know you will walk if she gets out of line is so powerful. It’s her anxiety and fear of losing you.
Women as we know are emotional and fear is not an emotion, but it’s closely related to anxiety which is emotional and the result of a perceived threat…
i.e., women that don’t give way visually see you as likely non threatening, and better male physical frame is needed…

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly right. As an example, that’s why if she’s really into you and you let her know you will walk if she gets out of line is so powerful. It’s her anxiety and fear of losing you.
Women as we know are emotional and fear is not an emotion, but it’s closely related to anxiety which is emotional and the result of a perceived threat…
i.e., women that don’t give way visually see you as likely non threatening, and better male physical frame is needed…
I dont think its a matter of frame or look here at least, I notice them doing the same to tall african immigrants too and they are basically in the top score for violence everywhere in europe nowadays.

It's just that they have such a high opinion of their worth that even with no look or social status they think being women put them above any man, plus with all this "pink social campaigns" they virtually feel untouchable in any social setting at a subconscious level.

Part of this is due to white knights too who are a 24/7 everywhere protection no matter how crappy their behaviour is, anyway I notice more and more men openly talk about it and the shaming is moving against the white knights themselves.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
White knight syndrome is the result of training by women who teaches young boys to behave as gentlemen.

And yet they feel disgusted being with a man who has been "gentled".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White knight syndrome is the result of training by women who teaches young boys to behave as gentlemen.

And yet they feel disgusted being with a man who has been "gentled".
Yeah this is really fvcked up especially since its the same mother most of the time the reason of the problem, I cant understand how a mother can sabotage her own son...it doesnt make any sense from any point of view wheter its evolution, self interest or else.

It may make sense for a wife to brainwash her husband somehow after they get married for her own gain but at the same time she would make him a target outside.

In my opinion no woman should have a controlling, educating or approving role on young males...I can barely tolerate police women but no way teachers to confused kids.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of cell phone zombies in NYC where I live, mostly female, and they expect you will move out of their way on the street or subway platform. I stopped doing it when they stopped looking up. Alighting from the subway I lower my shoulder like a hockey player - as long as I'm not endangering them near the tracks anyway. Sometimes with a "watch where you're going please." Men do it too, and I think it's really effeminate when a man is entranced by his phone on the sidewalk instead of where he is going.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this a little to and from because it went from something I thought was a freak occurrence to a semi-regular happening. It's far from every woman, but it only ever happens with women and girls. You'll be walking, preparing to make way and the woman ahead walking toward you barely moves or doesn't move at all and you either have to overcompensate or knock into her. I didn't want to think only women and girls did it, and again it's far from every one of them, but so far I can't think of a single time when a man has ever done it to me.

Is this happening to you guys too?

(PS because I don't want to start two threads. What does a "strong woman" actually mean?)
It's been a power grab for a minute . A strong woman does what she wants and most of them will not concern about a man's needs. Men as a target have been made artificially easier to hit .

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context matters—no need for so much negativity ITT.

Sure, some women are just b1tches flaunting their protected-class status. BUT this could also be a passive opener, the same way women will stand close to you when they want you to approach. If they get in your path, that’s pretty blatantly giving you an opportunity to interact with her. Just throw a couple teases her way & see if she opens. “Standing there like a little traffic cone. Girl I swear, didn’t your mom teach you how to navigate a sidewalk?” or “It’s cute how you stand right in my way to try to get my attention. Look, I don’t have time to stand here and talk all day but you have a cool vibe—walk a block with me & if you don’t turn out to be a weirdo we might grab drinks later.”

Or, along the same lines, it could be a sh1t test. Girls crave male dominance & will do things like this to ping for guys who display it. Sometimes this behavior seems b1tchy/aggressive. A little lighthearted aggression on your end goes a long way. “Girl, if you don’t get the fvck out of my way...” with a sh1t eating grin. Hold frame, see what happens. Passing sh1t tests = Attraction. Worst case scenario is she’s just a thoughtless person & you keep walking.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context matters—no need for so much negativity ITT.

Sure, some women are just b1tches flaunting their protected-class status. BUT this could also be a passive opener, the same way women will stand close to you when they want you to approach. If they get in your path, that’s pretty blatantly giving you an opportunity to interact with her. Just throw a couple teases her way & see if she opens. “Standing there like a little traffic cone. Girl I swear, didn’t your mom teach you how to navigate a sidewalk?” or “It’s cute how you stand right in my way to try to get my attention. Look, I don’t have time to stand here and talk all day but you have a cool vibe—walk a block with me & if you don’t turn out to be a weirdo we might grab drinks later.”

Or, along the same lines, it could be a sh1t test. Girls crave male dominance & will do things like this to ping for guys who display it. Sometimes this behavior seems b1tchy/aggressive. A little lighthearted aggression on your end goes a long way. “Girl, if you don’t get the fvck out of my way...” with a sh1t eating grin. Hold frame, see what happens. Passing sh1t tests = Attraction. Worst case scenario is she’s just a thoughtless person & you keep walking.
Could be the case, I'll try that with youger girls since there is nothing to lose, most of the times however I find myself overwhelming middle aged housewifes with their shopping bags and cellphone, I really cant understand how the most useless cathegory of human can perceive themselves so high status.

Billtx49

Reaction score
most of the times however I find myself overwhelming middle aged housewifes with their shopping bags and cellphone, I really cant understand how the most useless cathegory of human can perceive themselves so high status.
Simple really, middle aged women are probably overwhelmed by what the activities of their children and their daily life currently are and they don’t even notice you in passing. One size does not fit all here.…
On the other hand, younger single women are a different story entirely…

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple really, middle aged women are probably overwhelmed by what the activities of their children and their daily life currently are and they don’t even notice you in passing. One size does not fit all here.…
On the other hand, younger single women are a different story entirely…
I respectfully disagree, from what I see around here middle aged women are the ones most prone to arrogant behaviour driving their husband cars, walking the streets, dealing with waitresses and so on.

Untill 15 years ago anytime there was an argue regarding a queue at the grocery it was among men, nowadays argues and conflicts happen the majority of the time among them.

Women in general misbehave nowadays but middle aged ones are the worst, keep in mind Im now in a catholic country so you add the common special treatment toward them to which feminism added later.