Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Gets Clocked By Man & Its Refreshing To Watch

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful, last time I called him on his social justice bull$hit he said I had an "infantile understanding of the Constitution". He will quickly resort to insults or disappear when he loses the argument.
LOL, and you quickly resort to whining to the moderators like a scared little girl. Then I get messages from mods that tell me I'm not supposed to insult you...the most insulting individual on this web site. You act tough in public, then cry for your safe space when no one is watching.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, Brad. Just tell me where you law degree is from, or admit that you are a fraud. Those are the two ways we can be friends.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity (for those who know, I am no legal expert) if what is taught in law schools is so cut and dried, why do lawyers make kajillions of dollars arguing cases, and why does the idea even exist of "interpreting" the law?

If the law were as cut and dried, as say, speeding, all cases would be open and shut. Evidence, boom, done.

Also, if what was taught in "all" of the law schools WAS so cut and dried, how is that HALF of all practicing litigation attorneys (that argue a case in court) get it WRONG (since every case is won or lost?)

How can HALF of the same group of attorneys be WRONG if they all studied the same laws from the same schools?

I must be missing something....

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll chime in with probably the strangest event I've ever been involved in. I went to a club one night with some friends, people are dancing, drinking and having a good time. I spotted a cute brunette we are dancing laughing and enjoying ourself and all seemed fine. But then out of nowhere this chick comes up and places her index finger on my nose, i kindly removed her finger she walks off, comes back, does it again. I give her a stern warning, the next time (third time) I see her finger in my face, I block it with my left and slap the holy shiit out of her with my right hand. The impact is such that she falls on the floor and slides back.

Next thing I know her boyfriend charges me, I quickly subdue him in a headlock, then I find myself tangling with two or three bouncers. I am subdued, wrestled down and taken outside, where finally they hear my side of the story and since my friends witnessed the ordeal no police were called, but her boyfriend still wanted to fight and his buddies were packing heat. However, the bouncers stayed around long enough for me to explain to him that she assaulted me three times, I suspect he knew that and was really just trying to save face in front of her. He let it go and I got in my car and high tailed it out of there as he looked to be part of an asian gang.

However, upon reflection in that situation I probably should have notified security before it got that far, because she must have been high or mentally unstable. Never ever knew what set her off that night. Still the point is we all have a right to protect ourselves from harm. I also learned who my real friends are because they scattered when they saw the guns that the asian gang members had. I was one step away from getting shot! Women do **** like this all the time, that's why I'm very cautious with them as they love seeing men fight over them, wheter it results in somebodies physical harm, prison or death they could give two fu!cks minus three!!! :(

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, watch this.
Guy knocks out 61 years old woman because she stood too close to him and tryed to push him and get ahead in the line while the guy was still served and was waiting for his change at the store. He got arrested afterwards, said he just got mad lol.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, watch this.
Guy knocks out 61 years old woman because she stood too close to him and tryed to push him and get ahead in the line while the guy was still served and was waiting for his change at the store. He got arrested afterwards, said he just got mad lol.
Im probably an assh0le but when the provocation comes from someone clearly smaller and weaker therefore obviously lowly placed in the food chain the anger coming from the aggression is multiplied from the anger coming from a small sh1t aiming so high.

Again I may be twice an assh0le but lets say Im approaching a girl and a guy comes to challenge me, my impulse is to beat him to remove the problem thats all but if the c0ckblock comes from an other woman who wants to sabotage me to show off, the impulse is to beat her to remove her and add some more to put her back in her place which apparently she didnt get.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
^that guy could be me in the future.

I know the grocery chain store brand, I shop there regularly. People, not only old women, idiots really. You basically get your stuff scanned, and while you put it into your bag, some idiot takes your place at the counter where you have to pay. It's done because they are idiots, can't wait 1 minute or less. The closest I come to clocking someone, is taking a step back, and asking them to pay for me.

Other absurdities happening in this store happen during summer. Summer time around here is a lot of people, city of 300,000 grows to over 2 million for 3 months. We get long lines at check out, relatively long, you'd wait about 10 minutes. So what idiots do, is while some are shopping, the other dude would get 1 bottle of soda and take a spot. So you come behind him, and then baam, three carts of sh1t come in front of you. Would you clock someone for this?

I would! Fine is only $25.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I busted my ass for my law degree for three years. That's when I joined sosuave. From the beginning, I was posting about my law school experience and dating girls from law school. I am as legit as can be.

Brad, on the other hand, swoops into sosuave with a comic book super hero story about the successful corporate lawyer who decided to switch to family law to fight for the rights of men, never mind the 90% pay cut that would involve (at least if you understand the profession). Who really needs the degree, right? He has Google, so he can fake it. Hell, it's the Internet. Anyone can be whatever they want to be.

The problem arises when he posts things like "I'm an attorney and I say that it is ok to deck a woman because she taps you on the shoulder." That's what makes me angry about Brad - the chance someone might listen to him. If that happens, then he's fvcking dangerous. He is telling you sh!t that will land your ass in prison, the same place that the guy in the video is going.

If you deck a woman like the guy in that clip, she had better be coming at you with a gun. Otherwise, you're going to jail.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually know a guy who got away with smacking the sh!t out of someone.

How? He told the court the guy had threatened to stab him with the pen he was holding, meaning his strike was pre-emptive & therefore got off with a caution.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually know a guy who got away with smacking the sh!t out of someone.

How? He told the court the guy had threatened to stab him with the pen he was holding, meaning his strike was pre-emptive & therefore got off with a caution.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a shame. Hopefully he only has a temporary ban because he does have good advice in some threads.

Having said that, if he believes he was banned for criticizing a moderator then he really hasn't learned anything. He has been unjustifiably attacking and insulting people for awhile now.

I think the whole alt-right thing and Trump sent him over the edge. I guess some people can take only so much red-pill.
It is temporary. Bradd said he needs a break, not to leave forever.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a nice sexy girl violence..
Dude was mad for the credit he took, he had to pay like 60% financing each month, after a while he realized he could loose his house because he has to pay back thousands for original credit of few hundred bucks. He got caught same day and received 4 years.