Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Gets Clocked By Man & Its Refreshing To Watch

logicallefty

Reaction score
You're a cop, and this is the way you interpret the law? I'm not sure what to say.
So are you a lawyer then ? If not then what area of criminal justice do you work in?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you a lawyer then ? If not then what area of criminal justice do you work in?
I'm not in criminal justice at all, but even I'm aware of the concept of reasonable force. As an officer of the law, I would expect you to be more familiar with it than I am.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm not in criminal justice at all, but even I'm aware of the concept of reasonable force. As an officer of the law, I would expect you to be more familiar with it than I am.
I will not debate you unless you work in the field. We will have to agree to disagree. I do not appreciate the personal attack element of your replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a civilian, I would be told ignorance of the law is no excuse.

logicallefty

Reaction score
As a civilian, I would be told ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Have you had bad dealings with the police? Many, many people have. I've only had one citizen complaint on me ever, and it was deemed unfounded.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf are you talking about? Zimmerman walked. The jury said it was justified self-defense. That has nothing to do with this case. If she had been slamming his head into the concrete, then yes, the punch would have been justified.

Just because I touch you, or put my finger in your face, you don't get to deck me. That's not the law, and it never has been in the 1400 years or so since the Romans first wrote about self-defense as a legal concept. The force employed for justified self-defense must be reasonable. Otherwise, you could take a .45 on a crowded subway and blow away anyone who bumped into you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we are missing here is what she actually said. She might have been seriously threatening him. I think then when a woman goes bat-sh!t crazy on a guy like that, and then follows him at close range screaming at him, she should expect a solid punch to end the harassment.

I'm glad this video came about, because the more that are made public like this, the more it will start to register with women that they should not expect special protections and privileges because they're a female.

Women need to be held accountable. It could be argued that his force was excessive, but I still think she got exactly what she deserved.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think she got exactly what she deserved.
In the courts of morals and karma, I might agree with you, depending on what she was saying.

But as far as the courts of law go, that's where I disagree. My neighbor was once in a gang in Chicago and visiting his grandma. A rival gang member pulled up outside and emptied a pistol into the house. My neighbor then shot the guy six times through the window that guy had just shot out. Did that guy deserve to die? Yes, I think he did. Did my neighbor go to jail? Yes, yes he did. The cops told him they would have given him one shot in self-defense. The next five were a murder charge. He plead out to manslaughter, and did three years, which is what a person gets for murder in the state of Illinois. Most people over-estimate their legal rights of self-defense, because they are employing morals. Just because someone deserves to get punched in the face from a moral sense does not guarantee you the legal right to do so.

I don't mean to argue with anybody on here. I'm just sharing knowledge that I paid a lot of money to have taught to me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are incapable of sensing the massive chasm in your logical approach to the situations.
I'm just reporting the state of the law...as it has existed for over a thousand years. I promise, when the Romans thought this sh!t up in about 600 AD, I had absolutely nothing to do with their decisions.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I was going to go online and get some official court records on this case to see if there was any conviction or acquittal yet. But Los Angeles County wants a credit card to get records. hahaha I sorry I like having this discussion with you guys but not that much. If he gets convicted the media will probably be all over it, but if not then we may never know.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you had bad dealings with the poice?
Not personally. Actually, after thinking about it, I will apologize if I offended you. It was wrong of me to involve your occupation in my comments. I know men take their line of work very personally, as it should be.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I ask, why does your side believe Trayvon was justified in assaulting someone for being followed, yet this man does not get the same right?
I believe they were both justified. Personally I would have subdued the woman in a different way since I'm aware of the inconsistencies of applying the law, especially if a female is involved.

The questions I would ask this man are 1) what did she say to him, 2) did he know her and 3) did he honestly believe his safety was in danger.

As for what's reasonable, it doesn't take much. When I was in Paris a few years ago, an African trinket-peddler approached me near Montmarte to try to sell me something. I gave him a stern no thank you. He then grabbed my forearm, ostensibly to get my attention and show me whatever piece of crap jewelry he'd made. I swiped his hand off mine forcibly and yelled "Get off me" so that anyone within earshot could hear. No stranger touches me like that. My adrenaline was pumping at that point as I thought he was running interference to lift my wallet or watch. He was one step away from being decked just like the woman in that video. If it came to that and you saw it on a silent video like this one, you might conclude I was just a violent racist xenophobe. Just like the guy in the video looks like he's simply having roid rage. The video is only partial evidence, it doesn't tell us the whole story.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the video without sound so maybe i missed something but from my perspective, it looks like couple was arguing. Both were aggressive when speaking with in your face point and light touching. Man went overboard with punching in the face. Has he been convicted of assault. Being charged and convicted are totally different, since he can still prove it was self defense.

I've been charged for assault in the past and got off with self defense. What he did was not reasonable but I do agree women are pushing men to a breaking point with this feminist I can do what I want and you can't touch me bs. Guy was in the wrong. He too much excessive force and it was not reasonable to expect woman to be life threatening to him with so many people around in a normal neighborhood.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I watched the video without sound so maybe i missed something d.
I don't think it had any sound, as if there was, I didn't hear it either.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, fvck her. This is the typical ; "Play stupid games , win stupid prizes" or "You've made your bed, now lie in it".
How about ; man or woman ;behave like a decent human being.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly believe the world is a better place when it is generally accepted that aggressively poking and following someone can earn you a punch in the mouth.
Agreed. Whether or not this girl deserved this according to the law is becoming irrelevant to me. If you go around looking for trouble long enough, you will certainly find it.

No matter what we do socially in this country, consequences always seem to find you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She deserved it. Mouthy bitches who think they can talk trash and get physical.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Although I understand your pleasure, I highly disagree with the action that man took. Look around yourselves, in America, you have a lot to be thankful for, it's best to walk away than go to jail. In Russia it's a different story, 1,500 rubles, or $25 fine. If you break her skull, or do some serious damage, up to 8 years in prison. But from video it looked like he didn't even break her nose. In America even slapping someone would land you in jail, I think, for a year, correct me if I'm wrong.

Here are more videos for your enjoyment.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting, Brad, considering every law school I know of teaches the exact opposite of what you just said. Where is your degree from?

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, I'm all for bunching bitches. Some are VERY delusional and love to play "big little dog" in public, knowing that they can egg you on, try to fight you with both the "don't hit women" and "pity me I'm pretty" shields on full power. When they get smacked down it's a good hoot and hollar, but really it's timing that matters, always timing.

A feigned punch is usually all it takes to get her shook up and backing down. When they see you clinch that's all. No violence, but you convey the meaning.