Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women don't apologize

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least none I've met.

They'll apologize sincerely through their actions, but not their words. So don't wait around for a woman to say "I'm sorry" - otherwise you'll be waiting for a long time. Recognize her apologize through her actions and don't harbor resentment for a non apology that you never would have gotten anyway.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never apologise. I am sorry, it's just the way I am!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
my women never apologized and if they did it was fake.

i did apologized but only cause that was the thing they wanted to hear and it was fake too.

i did a lot of stupid things in FIRST relationship but never felt the need to apologize because they all were provoked with other side cheating/lying and other stuff. i wish i had my knowledge before

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't understand or want anything to do with accountability. It's a quite childish and delusional thing but it's a very effective way to protects their feelings.
Acknowledging to your mistake is painful emotionally wise so they "rationalize" differently. Everything is based on emotions so is she's pissed, humiliated, sad... then the reason isn't because they fcked something up (accountability)... no it's because someone is being a jerk aka asking them to be accountable.

A lot of women are perfectly fine dealing with accountability in the work place, but when it comes to relationships at home, most of them still can't.
I see that as a protection system... a very delusional one, because they're literally lying to themselves.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What bothers me is the arrogance many people, not just women, display when they do this. It's almost like they take pride in not apologizing to others and being able to move on from situations where they've wronged or hurt others. "Oh well. Get over it." I agree with @FwoGiZ that it is a defense mechanism against feeling bad, but it's hard me to understand how people who act like this can live with themselves for an extended period of time. If I were to act like this the guilt would eventually eat me up.

Reaction score
Women don't understand or want anything to do with accountability. It's a quite childish and delusional thing but it's a very effective way to protects their feelings.
Acknowledging to your mistake is painful emotionally wise so they "rationalize" differently. Everything is based on emotions so is she's pissed, humiliated, sad... then the reason isn't because they fcked something up (accountability)... no it's because someone is being a jerk aka asking them to be accountable.

A lot of women are perfectly fine dealing with accountability in the work place, but when it comes to relationships at home, most of them still can't.
I see that as a protection system... a very delusional one, because they're literally lying to themselves.
Congratulations! It seems like you've actually figured out some of what others just call a "hamster wheel."

One things for sure. It makes no ****ing single bit of logical sense.

Girls can rationalize cheating on a guy who gives her money to live. Then spin it into being HIS FAULT!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

yes woman don't like to say they are sorry and don't like to ask for you things, they spin they wording saying like "don't you want to help me" or "don't you feel like doing this?" its childish yes, woman are childish, fragile egos and need constant feeding on her self esteem.

one female coach say once(I find it funny because it was a woman saying it) men don't like woman, men like vagina, the day they find a way to have a vagina without a woman they will do it(sex robots anyone? lol)

but one way to make things work for you is simple sometimes calling her wording out can make things more simple, my mom was expert on this bullsh!t, till one time I just said out loud, "I don't want to do that, if you want the favor then ask it the right way". funny is after that she stoped asking any stupid thing she could very well do it, or ask me to do thing for my brother, so win win for me

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep absolutely, this is how girls communicate; covertly and subtle ... which is a ****ty way really. Once again, in order to protect feelings?
But when you need to say something, or get something done, this is a very poor method of communication.
You need to be overt and direct, which is how men communicate, in a more precise way.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep absolutely, this is how girls communicate; covertly and subtle ... which is a ****ty way really. Once again, in order to protect feelings?
But when you need to say something, or get something done, this is a very poor method of communication.
You need to be overt and direct, which is how men communicate, in a more precise way.
actually is more like a thing so you can't say she owns you favors for it, its like its something you did and she don't need to be thankfull for it later or pay back, same for saying she is sorry that would mean the special snowflake was wrong, and she can't have that