Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are supposed to be better looking than you....

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some of us think (myself included) a woman might be out of our league due to the fact she might be better looking than us.

However, women have more to work with. You take ANY woman who is in decent physical shape, has ATLEAST a normal/cute face (not a gorgeous face), decently dressed, nice long healthy shiny hair (not hard to do) and throw some make up on....BINGO! , you already have a chick in the 7 to 8 range. She is NOT a knockout like you think she is and PLENTY of women fall in this category.

And besides, if you look at most couples, they are either EQUAL in attractiveness or the man QUITE OFTEN is noticeably UGLIER.

NO WOMAN IS OUT OF OUR LEAGUE, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK BETTER!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said:

"you take any woman who is in a decent shape", this alone cuts out 70% of girl then

"has at least a normal/cute face nice long healthy shiny hair" you cut that 30% to maybe 20...

Mate I dont know where you live but surely the quality there is higher than here :whistle:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say a pretty accurate observation is that 60% of women 35 and under are cute or hot. The other 40% unattractive or average at best (neutral). After 35 the numbers drop.

For city women, such as lovely Montreal, I'd say you are right about 70 to 75 percent of the younger women are attractive.

Herb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed many quite attractive women with men that are average at best. I've learned the hard way over time that looks are actually not the most important thing by far (I happen to be rather physically attractive but until recently was very awkward with women due to the way I grew up, and thus more often unsuccessful), and that personality and game matter way more, especially in the long run. Money can be important to certain women but is also overblown in importance by some guys' estimates.

So yeah, I agree. You should be ideally going for women hotter than you. But keep in mind that women tend to go downhill physically faster than many men. By 35 or so they're more open to considering a wider variety of men probably. Given that you're not balding badly or really let yourself go weight-wise, you have a pretty good chance for some hotter women at that age.

Granted, if you're like a 4 you're going to find it very difficult to get a 9. But perhaps it's not truly impossible.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed many quite attractive women with men that are average at best. I've learned the hard way over time that looks are actually not the most important thing by far (I happen to be rather physically attractive but until recently was very awkward with women due to the way I grew up, and thus more often unsuccessful), and that personality and game matter way more, especially in the long run. Money can be important to certain women but is also overblown in importance by some guys' estimates.

So yeah, I agree. You should be ideally going for women hotter than you. But keep in mind that women tend to go downhill physically faster than many men. By 35 or so they're more open to considering a wider variety of men probably. Given that you're not balding badly or really let yourself go weight-wise, you have a pretty good chance for some hotter women at that age.

Granted, if you're like a 4 you're going to find it very difficult to get a 9. But perhaps it's not truly impossible.
This depends on what kind of good looking we are talking about. Natural good looks? or some combination of fake tits, pushup bra, yoga pants, ass operation, heels, face surgery, fake hair, different kinds of make up? and add graphic effects and angles if we're talking social media.

Herb

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, there are those factors to consider as well. Natural beauty seems harder to find these days since its masked by all those things, and in our modern society, otherwise average women can pass themselves off as decently hot if they do the right thing. And I kinda feel bad for guys who unknowingly married women who used to be butt ugly but had face surgery, thus perpetuating those genes and possibly surprising them when they see the kids lol.

Anyway, women are supposed to be better looking than men, I agree (if an objective judgment can even be made on that). They try harder every day to look their best. Unlike men, many women can't just roll out of bed in the morning and look that decent. Men don't need to wear makeup and stuff. It's funny how big of a difference there can be between a girl at her "worst" and at her best when properly done up, vs. a dude who just looks pretty much the same all the time.

I hope to be lucky enough to find one of those natural girls who don't need excessive makeup or taking pictures at certain angles or with certain lighting or filters to look good. One reason why I'm skeptical of online dating.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct, OP.

Women ARE supposed to look better than the man, and they know and accept that.

This doesn't excuse a man from maximizing his looks through staying in reasonable shape, simple grooming and well-fitting clothes. Women most definitely are not looking for an equivalence in raw physical attractiveness. They want a man who simply pays attention to the very basic aspects of presentation.

If you are in reasonably good shape, dress neatly and groom yourself reasonably well, you will attract women because you are conveying to the world that you have self-respect.

Your raw looks (physical attributes) mean relatively little. As in all my messages, bar skanks are excluded because bar skanks are worthless in my view.

My gf is gorgeous, yet she is madly in love and thinks I'm super-handsome. Not because I am, but rather because I present myself well, according to the above criteria. I always tease her that I am the "cute" one in the relationship, but not to worry because she "has a lot going for her". She loves it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women ARE supposed to look better than the man, and they know and accept that.
Then why do they refuse to show their faces without getting fixed?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's a man's responsibility to be as or more cut than his female. So if she was a former athelete you need to be on point.

nikkisixx

Banned
Reaction score
good rule but not just like that. dress down and dont embarrass her dude.