Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are attracted to the scent of semen?

Spunk

Banned
Reaction score
Hey all. Glad to have joined these forums and look forward to some great discussions with the master djs. Quick question. Have any of you ever bust in your shorts and left it there before going out to pick up babes? Ive heard women are attracted to the scent of semen even though they won't publically admit it.

Anyone ever rub one out in your shorts and left it there to see if your own splooge scent attracts babes?

Spunk

Banned
Reaction score
This coming from a guy named Spunk.
It's been said babes are attracted to masculinity and I couldn't think of a better thing then the scent of your own semen. Women love to swallow it, have it sprayed on their teets and face so they might get extremely aroused by the scent and excitement you have sporting in your pants.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my new cologne! lolz!:eek::p

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least this guy has a gimmick. More than you can say for most trolls.

Spunk

Banned
Reaction score
He'd be better coming out after bathing in pvssy. Instead of jagging off
Untrue. Or men would wear womens perfume to smell like another woman to attract women and we know women are repulsed by that. That is why men wear mens cologne. Wearing your own spunk in your drawers signals to women you are in heat and ready to mate. Nothing better than your own cologne phermoans.

Just drink a lot of pineapple juice before marking yourself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Untrue. Or men would wear womens perfume to smell like another woman to attract women and we know women are repulsed by that. That is why men wear mens cologne. Wearing your own spunk in your drawers signals to women you are in heat and ready to mate. Nothing better than your own cologne phermoans.

Just drink a lot of pineapple juice before marking yourself.
Nope. Your body produce pheremones when your fvcking. Bytches attracted to your pheremones will be drawed in . Pay attention .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always considered random spunking to be my gimmick. Since the age of like 13. Bloody copycats.
You'll smell like a chronic masterbator that jizzed on himself. Your pheremones would reek of neediness and lack of sex.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think that a man having the scent of semen would be interpreted in one of two ways: he's a stud and had just finished making a deposit, or he's an incel and had just spilled his seed. Either way, he would have rather poor hygiene, so I think it would be a turn-off. That said, nymphomaniacs have a high affinity for semen, and in general, semen has chemicals in it that act as an anti-depressant in women.