Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and Children

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of who you've thought about having a child without a woman promoting you to do it, I have a few questions. However, I sometimes sit and wonder "is this really what you want? Is it even worth it? Or is it even possible to find a good enough woman to be the mother of your child nowadays?"

If there is a divorce, which is mathematically likely to happen, she will end with a good chunk of your money and assets, in addition to you having to pay child support and/or alimony. If there isn't divorce or marriage at all in the relationship, can you really see yourself being with the same woman for 18 years or sacrificing yourself for the well-being of your child?

I'm actually starting to see that children may not be for me, considering the above possibilities. Has anybody else thought about this same situation?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really want them. If I found a woman that good then I would be open to it but I doubt it will happen.
What would your definition of "a woman that good" be in this context?