Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman who can't raise kids

A

AJ84

And even if women do a job that they can relatively do as well as men, a month they become emotionally unstable and are less effective during this. Over time that affects their effectiveness relative to men. So it's kind of unfair for women to be paid exactly the same.
I think it depends on the job. I can see that in police work for sure. Like I said, I certainly think there are jobs that women can't do as well as men, and vise versa but I don't think women should be limited to wives and mothers. I think women should do what they want but don't play the female card if you can't do the job then demand a job modification because it makes it look bad for all women, that's my two cents.

A

AJ84

Why the sass? Is it not true?

When's the last time you heard of a chick grave digger, masonry worker, high rise metal worker etc etc?

its not even that women can't do these same jobs. It's just that between the genders we are better built for it. So it stands to reason we will dominate these fields. Which is what feminists view as "the patriarchy" regardless of the fact that we are the ones that die in wars and on the job. We're the expendables
I already stated that there are jobs that some women can't do. You retorted with ' most jobs'. I don't agree that women can't do most jobs but like I said I do agree that there are jobs that women can't do and men are better suited for, like the three you listed above.
If your opinion is that women can't do most jobs that's noted. I think
that's a generalization but you have a right to your opinion and I have a right not to read or respond to several posts about why you think that way.

If I stated that most men are useless ( a vast generalization) would you really care why I thought that? Would you expect me to convince you that I'm right?

A

AJ84

Except I just provided evidence to support what you called my "generalization"

Nor is it as ridiculous a notion as saying "all men are useless"

But feel free to add me to your ignore list if what I say is too upsetting
It's not upsetting, I'm not personally offended by your posts. I stated my opinion and you stated yours. I'm not going to change my opinion no matter what you write, so I'm saving you the bother.

Cheers.