Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman change their behaviour in my presence (10 years after)

tesla8520

Reaction score
Hi there!
I would like to discuss which are the factors allow this phenomen to happen.

10 years ago, I fell in that thing everyone of us felt somehow.. called love or "oneitis".
After declaring and get rejected, I never intended to ask again anymore. I was a very good guy..
This lead to improve myself. 10 years after: I built self-esteem, still building up a career, I moved to a personal house myself alone, I've built a dream phisique, I've improved my fashion and looks. I also took a chance to revisit my hobbies and getting more social exposure, because I like being with people, and have fun.

So, I've started to notice strange things to happen.
The womans I knew first, ex-gf, woman friends, woman colleagues, woman in the family, really started to threat me differently, and compliments with me saying that I look good, etc etc.. My old oneitis got married. She has one son, a very nice hard-working husband, a nice family. His husband, happen to be a friend of mine, and we usually hang out or I do get invited for dinner, or to spend some time with him, and it occurs that my oneitis it's present 80% of the time. The thing that shocked me, it's my old oneitis behavior:
She's not only sending me clear ioi's, but She secretly wants me.

This is a very nice representation on what happen in one life.. You may get married to a woman, and give your all 100% in the LTR relationship, and then the result could be this.. I really could not believe on the redpill or how do you call blackpill content, or just on what you do read on the internet, because I thought it to be garbage, but I've experienced this is my life. This is something real.
Why do woman happen to behave in this way?
Is a married woman still searching for the "best" man She can find.. even in his current life situation?
Why all the other woman are changing their behaviour with me, even if I can't really do nothing to their situation?
What could we learn about this?

tesla8520

Reaction score
Men have been shown to vastly overestimate how much random things like this mean in terms of a woman's sexual interest.

Likely this is what is happening here. Your mind has you convinced all this is true. Most likely it is them being friendly.
I tought It could, but I'm aware of the bandwagon effect. It's not the case. It's 100% not the case.
Not only on the "woman" side of it, but to all things that reflect to my life

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are expert at picking up on social undertones , most can and will analyse every word you say and if theres even a hint of insecurity , fear or over eagerness you're on a fast track too an uphill battle

I used to think trying to connect with women was a good way to gain interest but actually all you need is for them to connect to you and then pull back or tease her a bit

Modern women have a hard time respecting men because of the sheer volume of attention and interactions they get

the majority are trash encounters where men supplicate or do / say stupid things

so it kinds of jades their perception into thinking all men are desperate

If you do give off that vibe and energy of being self sufficient and not needing a woman you will find they will start circling you because ultimately you are a rare man and she will know that

tesla8520

Reaction score
If you do give off that vibe and energy of being self sufficient and not needing a woman you will find they will start circling you because ultimately you are a rare man and she will know that
This another thing to add! Yes

I used to think trying to connect with women was a good way to gain interest but actually all you need is for them to connect to you and then pull back or tease her a bit
I wonder how could you work this in a LTR?
It's like the woman will change her behaviour of a "child girl" into a "mature woman", or it's just on the man, that will need to threat her with this intermittent fashion?
Do you have interaction examples for good and bad interactions on a LTR?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there!
I would like to discuss which are the factors allow this phenomen to happen.

10 years ago, I fell in that thing everyone of us felt somehow.. called love or "oneitis".
After declaring and get rejected, I never intended to ask again anymore. I was a very good guy..
This lead to improve myself. 10 years after: I built self-esteem, still building up a career, I moved to a personal house myself alone, I've built a dream phisique, I've improved my fashion and looks. I also took a chance to revisit my hobbies and getting more social exposure, because I like being with people, and have fun.

So, I've started to notice strange things to happen.
The womans I knew first, ex-gf, woman friends, woman colleagues, woman in the family, really started to threat me differently, and compliments with me saying that I look good, etc etc.. My old oneitis got married. She has one son, a very nice hard-working husband, a nice family. His husband, happen to be a friend of mine, and we usually hang out or I do get invited for dinner, or to spend some time with him, and it occurs that my oneitis it's present 80% of the time. The thing that shocked me, it's my old oneitis behavior:
She's not only sending me clear ioi's, but She secretly wants me.

This is a very nice representation on what happen in one life.. You may get married to a woman, and give your all 100% in the LTR relationship, and then the result could be this.. I really could not believe on the redpill or how do you call blackpill content, or just on what you do read on the internet, because I thought it to be garbage, but I've experienced this is my life. This is something real.
Why do woman happen to behave in this way?
Is a married woman still searching for the "best" man She can find.. even in his current life situation?
Why all the other woman are changing their behaviour with me, even if I can't really do nothing to their situation?
What could we learn about this?
The same reason men change their behavior around attractive women. Women are always wanting the best deal, men are always wanting the hottest girl. They are hypergamous.

I've experienced the same thing as I improved my looks, social skills, net worth, etc.
I've had 2 exes from years ago make comments that they see my value is greater than it's ever been.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
called love or "oneitis".
I just want to clarify that oneitis is NOT love.

Oneitis is an unhealthy obsession where you idealize a woman in your mind without truly knowing her. You can't possibly know her well enough to call it love because you have not been in any situations where she shows you her most intimate and vulnerable sides. All you have is an unrequited fantasy.

Love, on the other hand, can only happen after getting to know someone intimately, after SHARING intimacy both ways.