Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will she give in eventually?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cliffs

- met chick a while ago went out once
- started talking with her again and getting sexual
- sent her **** pics
- she says she thinks I **** around a lot because I’m a big guy with a big **** and it’s like being in a candy store for me. She said it seems like you get around a lot...
- she said you must have so many pictures of girls in your phone. Then finally sent me a nude video a few minutes later
- from her gf that I know well, she has never had a Ons the dad is super strict and she doesn’t go to afterparties etc

She wants me to **** her obviously but a girl wanting to **** your and going through with it are two different things. She just got out of a relationship in March...hasn’t had sex since. I am close with her best friend this is not some chick that’s has **** buddies etc. she is usually the one texting me late at night and I’ll play along....but I don’t know if she has the balls to actually meet up with me and **** and at some point this phone texting **** is going to have to end. She is not my main plate but I do want to hit

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cliffs

- met chick a while ago went out once
- started talking with her again and getting sexual
- sent her **** pics
- she says she thinks I **** around a lot because I’m a big guy with a big **** and it’s like being in a candy store for me. She said it seems like you get around a lot...
- she said you must have so many pictures of girls in your phone. Then finally sent me a nude video a few minutes later
- from her gf that I know well, she has never had a Ons the dad is super strict and she doesn’t go to afterparties etc

She wants me to **** her obviously but a girl wanting to **** your and going through with it are two different things. She just got out of a relationship in March...hasn’t had sex since. I am close with her best friend this is not some chick that’s has **** buddies etc. she is usually the one texting me late at night and I’ll play along....but I don’t know if she has the balls to actually meet up with me and **** and at some point this phone texting **** is going to have to end. She is not my main plate but I do want to hit
Actions not words. Its very simple, ask her out on another date. You will find out immediately if she is just keeping you in her orbit.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Actions not words. Its very simple, ask her out on another date. You will find out immediately if she is just keeping you in her orbit.
I concur with this^. Ask her out and move relatively quick. Beware of the casting call for orbiters. Nothing new here but worth the reminder; women value attention like we men value sex. Don't give her "hers" unless you are getting "yours".

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with this^. Ask her out and move relatively quick. Beware of the casting call for orbiters. Nothing new here but worth the reminder; women value attention like we men value sex. Don't give her "hers" unless you are getting "yours".
Oh she is most definitely using me for validation. I’m
Not naive....But she also asks me questions about myself, hobbies, etc and remembers things I tell her about myself that have nothing to do with boosting her ego. I am having my fun too.

I send her disrespectful texts randomly like “would you ever eat my ass out?” And she’ll Say “I’d rather you **** me anal and call it a day” ..so she is playing along

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update- I am back in the game. I finally got tired of her bull**** teasing and showed up at her house Thursday night at 10pm and told her to come outside. She didn’t come out, but the next day she wanted to hang out and we ended up making out. Not saying this type of crazy behavior will work with every chick but for whatever reason my craziness turned her on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update- I am back in the game. I finally got tired of her bull**** teasing and showed up at her house Thursday night at 10pm and told her to come outside. She didn’t come out, but the next day she wanted to hang out and we ended up making out. Not saying this type of crazy behavior will work with every chick but for whatever reason my craziness turned her on.
Did you fvck? Up till you showed up she jerked you around and likely enjoyed it.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are waiting for a woman to make up her mind you could be waiting a loooong fvckin time..
lol I was going to say....I'm not really sure in answer to the question but I do know it's probably not worth the time.

logicallefty

Reaction score
If you came to her house and she didn’t come out (assuming she was home), forget that. I would block her left, right, up, down, diagonally, and in dimensions that have not yet been discovered, and never talk to her again.

ItsFate451

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s stalkerish behavior dude. Never show up unannounced. You should’ve called her and asked her out. Anything other than yes than you next her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I was going to say....I'm not really sure in answer to the question but I do know it's probably not worth the time.
The best thing you can do when your being jerked around or strung along is to ignore her and start fvcking other babes. Some of the other guys have reported that their previous oneitis gains attraction magically and instantly . Like they know ...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do when your being jerked around or strung along is to ignore her and start fvcking other babes. Some of the other guys have reported that their previous oneitis gains attraction magically and instantly . Like they know ...
Absolutely. Why could that be? When they put a guy in the "hell no" category and that guy still chases them, it makes them feel good, like look at this guy I don't have do anything for him and he's willing to fall on the proverbial sword for me. Those guys that withdraw, get **** in order, get other women...when these women see this they think what the ****, esp. if it seems like you have improved and are going places. I've said this before and it remains true in this race women are given the advantages early on because they are blessed with "beauty". Of course men can be handsome as well but women's beauty is more valued....that only lasts for a time, like a beautiful rose...eventually that withers. Guys have to understand and use this to their advantage....if they do what they are supposed to be doing they'll start to pull away once they get into their 30's+. Lots of guys in their 30's-40's date younger women in their 30's. You think a 40 year old woman is gonna be able to have the same control over 20 ish year old guys? Isn't going to happen.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. Why could that be? When they put a guy in the "hell no" category and that guy still chases them, it makes them feel good, like look at this guy I don't have do anything for him and he's willing to fall on the proverbial sword for me. Those guys that withdraw, get **** in order, get other women...when these women see this they think what the ****, esp. if it seems like you have improved and are going places. I've said this before and it remains true in this race women are given the advantages early on because they are blessed with "beauty". Of course men can be handsome as well but women's beauty is more valued....that only lasts for a time, like a beautiful rose...eventually that withers. Guys have to understand and use this to their advantage....if they do what they are supposed to be doing they'll start to pull away once they get into their 30's+. Lots of guys in their 30's-40's date younger women in their 30's. You think a 40 year old woman is gonna be able to have the same control over 20 ish year old guys? Isn't going to happen.
You can literally change nothing except now your fvcking pvssy. And no longer chasing anything . It's that simple .