Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why was Reykhel banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a challenge - you're all a bunch of *****. the lot of you, especially moderators - they're the worst.

Alpha as fook.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve already told you why. You just believe what you want to believe.
I'm sorry, but did someone die and leave you the final Judge? You "already telling me why" means absolutely nothing as everything you said I disagreed with.

This is how I was at 13 years old. You’re in your mid 30s. Grow up.
I find it funny that someone who still lives at home with his parents is telling another Grown MAN that he needs to grow up.

And yeah I’m thinking of putting tenacity on ignore too.
What's up with these guys and their "announcements" of putting someone on Ignore? They act like a little flakey Facebook/Online Dating chick with this "I'm putting you on Ignore" stuff. Dude, nobody cares. Click the Ignore button and move on. You have your viewpoint and I have mine. If you can't stomach to read my viewpoint, click Ignore and that way you don't have to view it. It's very simple. It's also very masculine.

Is Tenacity still around ? He's writing here?
This guy just can't keep my name out of his mouth, seeing as though I'm supposedly on Ignore. I just don't understand the vast MAJORITY of you guys on this forum.

Serenity

Reaction score
Then WHY are all of the posters with truth-based/controversial opinions being banned?
Because the type of personalities that have such opinions tend to also be hostile, which is further magnified when someone disagrees with them.
So wait a minute, is it that I personally attacked somebody, or was it that my "writing was too aggressive"? What the hell is "aggressive writing"? Aggressive writing could be interpreted as anything!
Come on, you're smarter than this. Your questions are insincere.
Oh dude please, stop kissing up to the Moderators man. That's all you are doing so you can get on their "good side" and not be banned.
Kissing up to the mods isn't against the rules and I don't care if you don't like it. I'm nowhere near getting banned so I'm not motivated by that. I just respect the mods and genuinely think they do their part well, they're great guys with the ungrateful job.

All your attempts at triggering me is amusing, but ultimately a waste of your time.

Reactions: Von

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but did someone die and leave you the final Judge? You "already telling me why" means absolutely nothing as everything you said I disagreed with.
Rules are rules dude. You still have to abide by the terms of use and all of that. Just because you ‘disagree’ with it doesn’t mean that you’re above it. The rest of us gotta follow it just the same. Don’t like it? Boo-fvcking-hoo. You can’t go talking about smashing women’s faces in just because you say you aren’t gonna do it. Go ahead and say how you want to kill the president. Not that y’all do it, but that you want to. Or that you want to bomb an airport. You think the law gives a crap about whether or not you’ll actually do it? Same thing applies here. Deal with it. Or get the hell off the forums.
I find it funny that someone who still lives at home with his parents is telling another Grown MAN that he needs to grow up..
Yeah. This is coming from a kid. You cry more about everything than anyone else here, and I’m the baby of the forum. The mods aren’t discriminating against you without good reason. The fact that I can reflect back to my 13 year old angry self and say that all your posts remind me of that person I was shows that you have some deep-seeded issues. You’re immature like 13 year old me.
What's up with these guys and their "announcements" of putting someone on Ignore? They act like a little flakey Facebook/Online Dating chick with this "I'm putting you on Ignore" stuff. Dude, nobody cares. Click the Ignore button and move on. You have your viewpoint and I have mine. If you can't stomach to read my viewpoint, click Ignore and that way you don't have to view it. It's very simple. It's also very masculine.
First off, don’t try to relegate my masculinity to fit your pathetic molds of what it means to be a man. You’re too emotional just like a woman is so whatever you consider to be manly changes based on how you feel at that moment. Second, it’s about what I can GAIN. That’s the thing. I still might be able to gain something from you. When I place someone on ignore it’s because I know for certain yet I cannot learn from them. But even so sometimes I will click the button that shows ignored people so that I can see what they have to say.
Mods shut this down before it turns into another one of Tenacity’s ‘poor me’ threads. You answered my questions so I thank you all for that, but now I think it will degenerate into another pissing contest between Tenacity and everyone else he berates.

Reactions: Von

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Because the type of personalities that have such opinions tend to also be hostile, which is further magnified when someone disagrees with them.
I completely disagree with that, but we can agree to disagree.

Kissing up to the mods isn't against the rules and I don't care if you don't like it. I'm nowhere near getting banned so I'm not motivated by that. I just respect the mods and genuinely think they do their part well, they're great guys with the ungrateful job.
Okay you do realize that you volunteer to be a Moderator? They don't have to do anything. You are literally kissing up to them like they are Policemen or Fire fighters who risk their lives to protect our communities everyday or something. They are literally nobody but guys with extra time on their hands, to run around executing "rules" of a website (they don't get paid from), and using their own judgment (whether or not said judgment is "just" or not) in said execution.

All your attempts at triggering me is amusing, but ultimately a waste of your time.
Sir, I'm not trying to "trigger" anybody. I'm stating my viewpoints just like you are stating yours.

Rules are rules dude. You still have to abide by the terms of use and all of that. Just because you ‘disagree’ with it doesn’t mean that you’re above it. The rest of us gotta follow it just the same. Don’t like it? Boo-fvcking-hoo. You can’t go talking about smashing women’s faces in just because you say you aren’t gonna do it. Go ahead and say how you want to kill the president. Not that y’all do it, but that you want to. Or that you want to bomb an airport. You think the law gives a crap about whether or not you’ll actually do it? Same thing applies here. Deal with it. Or get the hell off the forums.

Yeah. This is coming from a kid. You cry more about everything than anyone else here, and I’m the baby of the forum. The mods aren’t discriminating against you without good reason. The fact that I can reflect back to my 13 year old angry self and say that all your posts remind me of that person I was shows that you have some deep-seeded issues. You’re immature like 13 year old me.

First off, don’t try to relegate my masculinity to fit your pathetic molds of what it means to be a man. You’re too emotional just like a woman is so whatever you consider to be manly changes based on how you feel at that moment. Second, it’s about what I can GAIN. That’s the thing. I still might be able to gain something from you. When I place someone on ignore it’s because I know for certain yet I cannot learn from them. But even so sometimes I will click the button that shows ignored people so that I can see what they have to say.
Mods shut this down before it turns into another one of Tenacity’s ‘poor me’ threads. You answered my questions so I thank you all for that, but now I think it will degenerate into another pissing contest between Tenacity and everyone else he berates.
Wait, kid, you said you were putting me on Ignore.........why didn't you do it? And there's no reason to shut down this thread. You guys get so "bothered" by "TENACITY" expressing his damn viewpoints and I'm sick of reading about it. You said you were putting me on Ignore, why didn't you do it?

First you guys want to ban "TENACITY" to stop him from expressing his viewpoints. And if you fail at that attempt, the next strategy is to try to get threads closed (for no reason) to stop "TENACITY" from expressing his viewpoints. When all the hell you have to do.......is click Ignore (like you said you were going to do) and not even have to read any of my viewpoints (since they bother you so much).

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely disagree with that, but we can agree to disagree.

Okay you do realize that you volunteer to be a Moderator, correct? They don't have to do anything. You are literally kissing up to them like they are Policemen or Fire fighters who risk their lives to protect our communities everyday or something. They are literally nobody but guys with extra time on their hands, to run around executing "rules" of a website (they don't get paid from), and using their own judgment (whether or not said judgment is just or not) in said execution.

Sir, I'm not trying to "trigger" anybody. I'm stating my viewpoints just like you are stating yours.

Wait, kid, you said you were putting me on Ignore.........why didn't you do it? And there's no reason to shut down this thread. You guys get so "bothered" by "TENACITY" expressing his damn viewpoints and I'm sick of reading about it. You said you were putting me on Ignore, why didn't you do it?

First you guys want to ban "TENACITY" to stop him from expressing his viewpoints. And if you fail at that attempt, the next strategy is to try to get threads closed (for no reason) to stop "TENACITY" from expressing his viewpoints. When all the hell you have to do.......is click Ignore (like you said you were going to do) and not even have to read any of my viewpoints (since they bother you so much).
Don’t you dare try to tell me what I will or won’t do. Don’t try to switch things around what I said. Every once in a while you do say something useful, which is why I said I didn’t in case your selective reading didn’t notice. In the case of this thread, you aren’t saying anything useful though. Get the **** out of here. It’s my thread, and I don’t want to discuss any of this with you. Go cry alone again already. I’m sick of your self-pity bull**** and so is everyone else on this forum. Last I checked the world doesn’t revolve around you. No one in the world gives a damn about how ‘unfair’ life is towards you or any of that crap. You’re the problem. Accept that. There is something wrong with you Tenacity. Now get some help. And get the **** out.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t you dare try to tell me what I will or won’t do. Don’t try to switch things around what I said. Every once in a while you do say something useful, which is why I said I didn’t in case your elective reading didn’t notice. In the case of this thread, you aren’t saying anything useful though. Get the **** out of here. It’s my thread, and I don’t want to discuss any of this with you. Go cry alone again already. I’m sick of your self-pity bull**** and so is everyone else on this forum. Last I checked the world doesn’t revolve around you. No one in the world gives a damn about how ‘unfair’ life is towards you or any of that crap. You’re the problem. Accept that. There is something wrong with you Tenacity. Now get some help. And get the **** out.
Okay.....now....who is acting emotional again lol? Listen, kid, you are the one that said you were putting me on Ignore, so I'm not sure what the purpose is of this emotional rant you are on.

Let me break this down for you kid. You created a public "discussion" thread, not a private message block. When you create a public discussion thread, you are inviting every active member of the website to participate in the discussion how they see fit (which includes, those that don't agree with you). If you wanted to only include certain individuals, a better strategy would have been to setup a private message to all of the Moderators and ask them your question privately.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.....now....who is acting emotional again lol? Listen, kid, you are the one that said you were putting me on Ignore, so I'm not sure what the purpose is of this emotional rant you are on.

Let me break this down for you kid. You created a public "discussion" thread, not a private message block. When you create a public discussion thread, you are inviting every active member of the website to participate in the discussion how they see fit (which includes, those that don't agree with you). If you wanted to only include certain individuals, a better strategy would have been to setup a private message to all of the Moderators and ask them your question privately.
You’re welcome to join in a discussion ABOUT THE THREAD TOPIC. Not about you. You do this every time. Stop being a drama queen and quit sulking about how the ‘mods don’t like me’ or some petty crap like that. You should have learned a long time ago that some people will just not like you. You should have also learned that there is a certain way to act. This is why you are ‘different’. You lack the same social skills that the blue pill fellows you complain about have. That’s why they have friends and you don’t.

Fix yourself.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing how an 18-year old assassinates (accurately) a "man" in his mid-thirties.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You’re welcome to join in a discussion ABOUT THE THREAD TOPIC.
Okay Kid and the Thread Topic is: "Why Was Reykhel Banned?" That means the discussion centers around the Moderating Team of Sosuave, the rules of the Moderating Team, and the motives for why they ban (or not ban) certain individuals. Because I was recently banned, my name is to be included in motives for banning certain individuals.

Not about you. You do this every time.
I do "what" every time? Specifically, what am I doing that's bothering you so much Kid?

Stop being a drama queen and quit sulking about how the ‘mods don’t like me’ or some petty crap like that.
See my comment above about the topic/purpose of the thread.

You should have learned a long time ago that some people will just not like you.
Which is fine, thus, my question is why don't members choose to "Ignore" people they clearly don't like....rather than try to get them banned or try to get threads closed that said member(s) participate in? For example, you said you were putting me on Ignore, my question remains, why haven't you done so Kid?

You should have also learned that there is a certain way to act. This is why you are ‘different’. You lack the same social skills that the blue pill fellows you complain about have. That’s why they have friends and you don’t.

Fix yourself.
I have no clue what you are talking about. One minute you said you don't want this thread to turn into a strange "psycho-analysis" of TENACITY, then here you go trying to "psycho-analyze" TENACITY lol.

TENACITY doesn't need your help kid. Tenacity is fine. You just calm down, focus on getting into Med School, and focus on moving up in the world. If I bother you that much (or if anybody else on these forums bother you that much) just put them on Ignore Kid. Trust me, it will make your time much more productive.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this, friends, is why these threads usually don't last long.

It was asked why Rhykhel was banned, it was answered, he should be back shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.