Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why was Reykhel banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I remember a thread where the OP wanted to tell us how to dominate other men to show off in front of women. And then at least 10 guys myself included pointing out what immature and negative behaviour this was. I don't think that could be described as promoting.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on one hand, you said guys are banned for directly attacking other members.........then you state, I was banned for ranting on women that aren't members of this forum and nobody on this forum even knows?

I would love to know the "Sosuave Member(s)" that I attacked? Was it @Von for telling him to keep me on his Ignore List that he continued to threaten me over? Maybe it was @sazc who would SPAM my PM box daily about why certain members needed to be banned, yet, she herself have contributed NOTHING to this forum? Maybe it was @guru1000 who spends his time sending various RACIST comments to me and talks about how if Tenacity isn't banned, he's going to sue the forum?

I am balanced. I make a RANT THREAD about women you and nobody else on this forum have ever seen before, and you use that as a lame excuse for a ban? Where were these "warnings" that supposedly go out before a ban? I received no such warning.

The only PM I received from you was weeks prior that simply asked why I was so HARD on the Moderating Team. That's it. Because let's call a spade a spade here, I was BANNED for telling the truth about this Moderating Team. It ticked you off and you got your group together to kick me off.

Yeah and in PM you will continue with more non-sense and use my responses in PM as justification for a ban. That's why you want to take the conversation to PM, it's so you can do a PERM Ban and come back to the forum and "lie" about how "crazy" Tenacity acted in the PM.

And whether or not those forum members who were banned are "friends"of yours or not (not sure what the term friends means in this context, do you guys know each other personally offline?)......there is still a strange situation where Red Pill/Truth Commentators are being kicked off this website one by one.
Tenacity here’s the thing, you gotta still follow general social etiquette on this forum. Talking about how you might be the next Elliot Rodgers and are fighting back super hard against it, or advocating someone to ‘go out with a bang’ right before they commit suicide is not normal forum etiquette and actually CAN get the forum shut down. In the terms of use agreement or whatever the hell that thing is called, everything that is posted here on the forums is property of Allan (Edward?). That means that if we DON’T ban you to show that this type of behavior is not allowed, then Allan could potentially get sued and the site shutdown.

Oh yeah and the reason why the terms of use thing says that everything we post is Allan’s property is because of it didn’t, that would mean that we could all take a share of the ad revenue that pays for the site.

Now who has the time for all of that? Certain blue pill people with no lives do. Just ask logicallefty; he posted something on (if I recall correctly) Twitter that pissed off some woman so much that she called his head boss to try to get him fired. Funny thing is, he lives in middle Illinois and she was from California, meaning they didn’t even know each other. What you type here still can have repercussions even if it doesn’t directly insult people. You still have to follow basic social etiquette even if it is a men’s forum.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a guy in the mature men's forum using racial epithets smh

Why has that member not got a warning?
Whenever you see the forum rules being broken, hit the "report" button. We don't screen every post made here. That kind of a task is impossible. We read the threads we want just like every other member, unless we're looking into a problem.

This is easy and simple 5hit. We'll deal with the garbage if we're aware it exists.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing I want to point out, if you see someone banned and go back to look at their past posts/threads and don't see anything "ban worthy," remember that those posts and threads are usually deleted.

Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it didn't happen. If you saw just how many spam bots we deal with a day...Sometimes the first 2 pages of Anything Else is nothing but deleted threads about Male Enhancement products and links to Chinese brides.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing I want to point out, if you see someone banned and go back to look at their past posts/threads and don't see anything "ban worthy," remember that those posts and threads are usually deleted.

Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it didn't happen. If you saw just how many spam bots we deal with a day...Sometimes the first 2 pages of Anything Else is nothing but deleted threads about Male Enhancement products and links to Chinese brides.
Who would complain about Chinese mail bride?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Who would complain about Chinese mail bride?
Yeah really! Darn it. I only find and delete ones about male ehnancement. Chinese mail brides sh|t I'd be signing me up for of those.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, that reminds me LL, would you mind forwarding those enhancement ones to me? I have a "friend", you see, and he needs a little help... ;)

logicallefty

Reaction score
Oh, that reminds me LL, would you mind forwarding those enhancement ones to me? I have a "friend", you see, and he needs a little help... ;)
Deal!:D

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't there a thread in the Mod section where LL wanted to stop the Male Enhancement threads only because they sent him tic tac instead of of actual pills?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Wasn't there a thread in the Mod section where LL wanted to stop the Male Enhancement threads only because they sent him tic tac instead of of actual pills?
That was horrible. Swarms of women wanted to make out with me because I had the freshest breath they had ever tasted, but then when I took them back to my place I could never get the magic started.

Serenity

Reaction score
Sigh... @Reykhel used to be a sensible guy some time ago IIRC, in fact one of my more favored posters. Whatever happened, the change isn't positive. I doubt we'll get the good version back, even though he might stay within forum rules.

@Tenacity Still having some anger management problems I see. The mods are clearly not trying to smother controversial opinions, they're preventing direct personal attacks that will entirely kill discussions. You can declare your world view as truths as much you want, but you don't have a monopoly on world views. You don't have to agree to opinions different than your own, but you're taking it too far when you actively suppress others with excessively aggressive writing. That's how all your idols got banned, they all got too carried away and thus too hostile towards others. It's mostly that one mistake they all make that leads to a ban, however their core belief was unchanged for a very long time before that. So again, it's not the opinions that are bannable, it's the hostility.

I also want to direct a thanks to the mods for not locking/removing these threads and bothering to satisfy our curiosity when someone gets banned. Most forums wouldn't do this.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also want to direct a thanks to the mods for not locking/removing these threads and bothering to satisfy our curiosity when someone gets banned. Most forums wouldn't do this.
A few years ago, we used to lock/remove the threads because they would *always* turn into a court of opinion of "The People of SoSuave vs. The Moderators," which would spill into other forums and threads.

So, I want to direct a thanks to the members who ask questions genuinely and are open to dialogue, along with the current mod staff we have. Makes the place run a little smoother and makes the owner have to rip his hair out less.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Sigh... @Reykhel used to be a sensible guy some time ago IIRC, in fact one of my more favored posters. Whatever happened, the change isn't positive. I doubt we'll get the good version back, even though he might stay within forum rules.
:rolleyes:

@Tenacity Still having some anger management problems I see. The mods are clearly not trying to smother controversial opinions,
Then WHY are all of the posters with truth-based/controversial opinions being banned?

.......they're preventing direct personal attacks that will entirely kill discussions.
Sir, I did NOT personally attack anybody. They said the rant thread I made about stomping some random chick that isn't a member of this forum and nobody here even knows about (matter of fact, I wasn't even talking about anybody I know, I was just ranting)....was the basis for my ban. They could have just deleted the thread and said: "Hey, Tenacity, you can't use this website as your personal RANT Blog." I would have understood that.

But you aren't going to sit up here and tell me folks like @Atom Smasher doesn't CLEARLY have an issue with me. And @TheVirtualMind is ticked off for me exposing his "character" in that Castile Thread/Discussion we had.

When Tenacity was running around roasting black women, talking crap about the black community, and exposing how black people need to get their stuff together........I got no bans, no warnings, and no issues from the Sosuave Moderating Team.

But the moment......the exact MOMENT.........I start calling out some members on here for racist comments and I start exposing the Moderating Team as being inefficient, now all of a sudden, Tenacity is "violating the forum rules". That's B.S. and you know it.

You can declare your world view as truths as much you want, but you don't have a monopoly on world views.
When did I ever say I did?

..... but you're taking it too far when you actively suppress others with excessively aggressive writing. That's how all your idols got banned, they all got too carried away and thus too hostile towards others.
So wait a minute, is it that I personally attacked somebody, or was it that my "writing was too aggressive"? What the hell is "aggressive writing"? Aggressive writing could be interpreted as anything!

Oh dude please, stop kissing up to the Moderators man. That's all you are doing so you can get on their "good side" and not be banned. Nobody makes a DIME off of this website other than the guy who owns it. There's no reason for you to run around here like @sazc trying to "buddy buddy" up to the Moderators. I thought this was a Don Juan/Grown Man website? What happened to that cartoon character Alpha Male "stuff" you guys love to preach so much, about being your OWN man and calling out B.S. when you clearly see it? Well, apparently you guys don't even practice what you preach.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know if you have had warning points?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Then WHY are all of the posters with truth-based/controversial opinions being banned?

Sir, I did NOT personally attack anybody. They said the rant thread I made about stomping some random chick that isn't a member of this forum and nobody here even knows about (matter of fact, I wasn't even talking about anybody I know, I was just ranting)....was the basis for my ban. They could have just deleted the thread and said: "Hey, Tenacity, you can't use this website as your personal RANT Blog." I would have understood that.

But you aren't going to sit up here and tell me folks like @Atom Smasher doesn't CLEARLY have an issue with me. And @TheVirtualMind is ticked off for me exposing his "character" in that Castile Thread/Discussion we had.

When Tenacity was running around roasting black women, talking crap about the black community, and exposing how black people need to get their stuff together........I got no bans, no warnings, and no issues from the Sosuave Moderating Team.

But the moment......the exact MOMENT.........I start calling out some members on here for racist comments and I start exposing the Moderating Team as being inefficient, now all of a sudden, Tenacity is "violating the forum rules". That's B.S. and you know it.

When did I ever say I did?

So wait a minute, is it that I personally attacked somebody, or was it that my "writing was too aggressive"? What the hell is "aggressive writing"? Aggressive writing could be interpreted as anything!

Oh dude please, stop kissing up to the Moderators man. That's all you are doing so you can get on their "good side" and not be banned. Nobody makes a DIME off of this website other than the guy who owns it. There's no reason for you to run around here like @sazc trying to "buddy buddy" up to the Moderators. I thought this was a Don Juan/Grown Man website? What happened to that cartoon character Alpha Male "stuff" you guys love to preach so much, about being your OWN man and calling out B.S. when you clearly see it? Well, apparently you guys don't even practice what you preach.
I’ve already told you why. You just believe what you want to believe. At this point YOU could be considered spamming because you are refusing to read anything that we’ve told you and just want to sulk and feel like the world is against you. This is how I was at 13 years old. You’re in your mid 30s. Grow up. Why are you still even on this forum?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve already told you why. You just believe what you want to believe. At this point YOU could be considered spamming because you are refusing to read anything that we’ve told you and just want to sulk and feel like the world is against you. This is how I was at 13 years old. You’re in your mid 30s. Grow up. Why are you still even on this forum?
Is Tenacity still around ? He's writing here?

You summed up everything DoubleGreatest in 2 sentence.

Indeed, what's the point of asking or writting here if you can't take the advice or exchange.... you wanna Rant? Why would you want to rant here, get out and rant to people in your life.... they might actually agreed with you.

Psychologist are the best for that.... they listen and listen that's all

Warning points should become public like the likes... it would quiet people down

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Tenacity still around ? He's writing here?

You summed up everything DoubleGreatest in 2 sentence.

Indeed, what's the point of asking or writting here if you can't take the advice or exchange.... you wanna Rant? Why would you want to rant here, get out and rant to people in your life.... they might actually agreed with you.

Psychologist are the best for that.... they listen and listen that's all

Warning points should become public like the likes... it would quiet people down
No I disagree I think it’ll just be an opportunity to argue with someone over. And yeah I’m thinking of putting tenacity on ignore too. He hasn’t changed even though he just recently got banned. But maybe he’ll get banned again soon. We’ll see

Status
Not open for further replies.