Why the homotrend is rising

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAKEASY-dude who really gives a shcit? I cracked a joke in jest above. If you have a lot going on in your life there is no reason to worry about two dudes choosing to bone unless you are more interested than you try to portray with your 'questions'.

When you continue to discuss dudes boneing and why it bothers you or imply that you are worried about societies downfall because of dudes coming out of the closet, your extended commentary on the subject comes across to an objective bystander as: FULL GAY.

Hell it wouldn't be a surprise if you are a closeted 'Mo since you are so interested in the subject.

I think a term that our members who are inclined to study psychology would recoginze is: COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. You are now the resident, Larry "Toe Tapping" Craig or Ted Haggerty. You rant how you are appalled, yet choose to continue discussing the subject ad nauseum.

If you are worried about your kids, turn off the t.v. and restrict their vision of the world through your own judgemental censorship. While the first may yield great benefits the latter will only lead to an insular view of the world. Maybe that latter is your objective, I don't care, but there are people who can help you accept yourself if your real concern is related more to your own personal life experience.

I don't know why people are gay but I could care less, so my point is why discuss it till you are blue in the face? Hell, science changes so rapidly, when they discover the "reason" it will likely change within a generation or two.