Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why so many threads getting locked?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mere fact that people are questioning whether so many threads should be locked serves as checks and balances by causing mods to question whether the thread they are locking really needs to be locked. That way we can lean more towards threads being locked for the right reasons more than any personal bias any mods being human might lean towards now and then.

It's just a little bit of peer review (not in the scientific usage).

Sure it's someone else's board to own and operate as they see fit, but I doubt they want to serve as gods over us mere mortal users.

I've never liked the "go somewhere else" or "if you don't like it, move" arguments. That is nothing but running away from problems and soon there is no where left to run to since there are problems everywhere. Might as well speak up in hopes of change, but there's no use in being a smarmy pr1ck about it or being sarcastic as if the written word has tone others can pick up.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until this thread is locked. I've noticed a lot of ... henpecking. They can rename this place the Lifetime Forum pretty soon.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half of the threads locked were mine, even though supposedly me and Rollo and a few others are in cahoots to control the sosuave universe.

When the trolls come, the threads become nothing more than useless arguments, and to maintain the integrity of the board they get shut down. Pretty simple.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Mr Ruckus, if you actually read the threads, you would realize that there is a reason for locking the threads. They are just locked because the mods didn't like a certain poster. Your trying to make a general statement but have no facts to back it up.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eddie417 said:
Censorship is something the state does.
Usually, yes, but the word itself is not specific to government action only.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/censor

cen·sor·ship
–noun 1. the act or practice of censoring.

cen·sor
–noun 1. an official who examines books, plays, news reports, motion pictures, radio and television programs, letters, cablegrams, etc., for the purpose of suppressing parts deemed objectionable on moral, political, military, or other grounds.

2. any person who supervises the manners or morality of others.

3. an adverse critic; faultfinder.