Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is Julian banned? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igetit!

Reaction score
What has he done? I didn't see any hate from him recently, maybe before, but definitely not recently
Calm down dude...it's only temporary. He should be back before the end of the month.

As for why he was banned,take a look at the link I'm bout to post. It's not by him,it's by YOU.

No need for me to explain why he was banned......YOU SUMMED IT UP PERFECTLY in your post here....reply #7

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-decided-to-change-my-life.243446/#post-2473004

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Calm down dude...it's only temporary. He should be back before the end of the month.

As for why he was banned,take a look at the link I'm bout to post. It's not by him,it's by YOU.

No need for me to explain why he was banned......YOU SUMMED IT UP PERFECTLY in your post here....reply #7

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-decided-to-change-my-life.243446/#post-2473004
Im calm I was just curious as such information (reason) doesnt appear anywhere.

Yeah I had small argue with him before but I forgave him no problemo.

Anyway thank you for letting me know!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RIP. I liked the dude. Super interesting to read. Almost like tits in a way if any of y’all still remember him.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss tits....he was one of the most red pilled posters ever. I wish I was able to get in touch with him, that dude was brilliant and taught me a lot.
He was the most hilarious poster ever. Very comical and witty, felt like just by reading his insulting posts that I learned from him because you could actually hear the tone in his text. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.