Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I Hate Short Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7291366.stm

they are a bunch of angry little men. this forum is filled with them.

Meanwhile, the report, originally featured in the journal of Evolution and Human Behaviour, said taller men may be less jealous because male height is associated with attractiveness, dominance and reproductive success.

amen! thank god i come from a long line of tall good looking types. :yes:

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, scientific proof.

anyways I've come terms with my height. I know that I can't change and I'm comfortable with that. Honestly, it doesn't bother me at all that all men tower over me and that most girls are my height. There's no point in crying over it anymore...

I did give up on women though...I simply stopped caring about them anymore.

I guess I'm happier this way:up:

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
muhuwahaha said:
Finally, scientific proof.

anyways I've come terms with my height. I know that I can't change and I'm comfortable with that. Honestly, it doesn't bother me at all that all men tower over me and that most girls are my height. There's no point in crying over it anymore...

I did give up on women though...I simply stopped caring about them anymore.

I guess I'm happier this way:up:
Thank God I am 5'11.5".

Yes, it is common knowledge that MOST men under 5'9" have a chip on their shoulder.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of this thread? The only thing the article says is that shorter people tend to be more jealous of members of the same sex.

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What's the point of this thread? The only thing the article says is that shorter people tend to be more jealous of members of the same sex.
He already told you. He's insecure, and thus made an attempt to seek validation from the rest of the forum by telling everyone that he's "tall and good-looking". He also criticizes the attributes of others in another attempt to feel better about himself, so I guess you could say it's a sort of "double-whammy" of compliment-seeking.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, you know how sometimes you start writing a post, then leave to do something else... and then finish writing, click "post", and it says you're logged out, and all you wrote gets erased. WOW you gotta love it.

I wrote an elaborate scientific post explaining why this article is a useless piece of crap, so I won't rewrite it, ill just summarize it in a few words, ready?

Ald, your purpose in life is to try and make people insecure just so you can feel better about your pathetic self. You also like to brag a lot, and I could say "post a pic" as proof... or show me a facebook profile of you, etc... But no, relax I'm not asking you that because you are so fake you can't even indicate your location and age, something that simple. You piece of
sh1t.

It feels good to sit behind a computer sceen pretending to be someone else, and trying to bring other people down? Does it also feel good to be a self hating, ex-soviet jew. You were abused as a child alot? And now you are axpressing your anger in the most passive-aggressive form here on so-suave.

Congratulations, you little bytch.

U

user43770

I'm 5'8 and I don't have any kind of chip on my shoulder.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wired for Sound said:
He already told you. He's insecure, and thus made an attempt to seek validation from the rest of the forum by telling everyone that he's "tall and good-looking". He also criticizes the attributes of others in another attempt to feel better about himself, so I guess you could say it's a sort of "double-whammy" of compliment-seeking.
Ah, thank you.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My landlord is about 5'4 or 5'3...he's ALWAYS pissed. Maybe thats cause his a beeeeyatch.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Lol, you know how sometimes you start writing a post, then leave to do something else... and then finish writing, click "post", and it says you're logged out, and all you wrote gets erased. WOW you gotta love it.

I wrote an elaborate scientific post explaining why this article is a useless piece of crap, so I won't rewrite it, ill just summarize it in a few words, ready?

Ald, your purpose in life is to try and make people insecure just so you can feel better about your pathetic self. You also like to brag a lot, and I could say "post a pic" as proof... or show me a facebook profile of you, etc... But no, relax I'm not asking you that because you are so fake you can't even indicate your location and age, something that simple. You piece of
sh1t.

It feels good to sit behind a computer sceen pretending to be someone else, and trying to bring other people down? Does it also feel good to be a self hating, ex-soviet jew. You were abused as a child alot? And now you are axpressing your anger in the most passive-aggressive form here on so-suave.

Congratulations, you little bytch.
hey skip!!!!
yes this is skip. he sends me angry messages. they usually end with, "i'm not skip. i promise." skip, you want me to post a message you sent me? it really isn't the way you should be treating a guy who racked up as many yards as an all-purpose offensive stud in high school as i did. and no! i am not al bundy!

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
My landlord is about 5'4 or 5'3...he's ALWAYS pissed. Maybe thats cause his a beeeeyatch.
I would be pissed to if I were short, because there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Want to know what it feels like? I am 6'0, but there is a 6'7" guy we have at work. Next to him I almost feel like less of a man. However, only like 1 in a 1000 men are 6'4" and over.

Now imagine being a 5'4-5'5" guy where MOST guys have 4 to 5 inches on you easily. You constantly have to look up to everyone (mostly men and even some women), people don't respect you as much or take you seriously and MOST women won't even look at you because of your height (even if you are handsome)

Wouldn't all of the above make you angry at the world? I sure would be....

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a surgery that is able to add as much as 3 inches to height...anybody know what its called? I wanna do some research in it.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Want to know what it feels like? I am 6'0, but there is a 6'7" guy we have at work. Next to him I almost feel like less of a man. However, only like 1 in a 1000 men are 6'4" and over.
Poor you.

I'm 5'8". I have two friends who are 6'4" and 6'5". I always have a strong presence in any social setting with them. Or in hobbies, like sports - I run faster and I'm more agile - or dancing - very tall guys often look really awkward and uncoordinated. I also don't suffer from joint problems. I wouldn't exchange my height with theirs.

The key is to use your height effectively.

Bruce Lee was 5'7". He dominated everywhere he went because of his strong personality and charisma. Nobody thinks that he's just a 5'7" guy. If your height is all you have got going for you, that really sucks.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
muhuwahaha said:
I think there's a surgery that is able to add as much as 3 inches to height...anybody know what its called? I wanna do some research in it.
Yeah they do, but it costs like 60K and you have to take like a year off from work.

How tall are you?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
I would be pissed to if I were short, because there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Now imagine being a 5'4-5'5" guy where MOST guys have 4 to 5 inches on you easily. You constantly have to look up to everyone (mostly men and even some women), people don't respect you as much or take you seriously and MOST women won't even look at you because of your height (even if you are handsome)

Wouldn't all of the above make you angry at the world? I sure would be....
That doesnt justify such anger, it just gives them an early grave. Im 6'4 so i dont have that problem. When theres someone taller than me i give them **** that i get for being tall in a joking way, so its cool. Being a short is one thing, but being short and an ******* makes it worse. Trying to prove to the world that youre a tough guy doesnt really work if youre bit size, it just makes you a deusche.

PS Jitterbug...5'8 isnt short. People who have the napolean complex are what most people would be referring to here...so no need to validate yourself.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
PS Jitterbug...5'8 isnt short. People who have the napolean complex are what most people would be referring to here...so no need to validate yourself.
I agree. I didn't say that 5'8" is short, but my 5'8" to my friends' 6'5" is a much bigger gap than aldaris' 6'0" to the other guy's 6'7", and yet I'm cool with mine, but he's insecure with his.

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
And yes, ALL the 20 something virgins on this board are under 5'9.

The guys I really feel sorry for are those under 5'5-5'6....they really can't do anything...or ever really be loved...I've never met a guy under 5'5/5'6 that's married, etc. And there's no where in the world they can go where they'll be a good height.
I have a friend who is 21, good looking and tall. He cannot pick up at all, never been laid or even kissed. Girls laugh at the idea of him being with another chick.

I have another friend 18 years old, about 5'6 and fat as fvck. This guy is a loud mofo and gets laid constantly by talent that most my friends would not be able to pull.
He is always making jokes about being a shorty and if a chick belittles him he will make a massive scene embarrassing her in the process (does it jokingly too).

Status
Not open for further replies.