Why do girls get freaked so fast?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
do you speak from ANY experience? or are you all philosophy and theory??

there ARE tricks to gain interest, so if you do use these tricks, be prepared to play mind games.

Francisco seriously wtf you talking out of your ass for???

theres tricks such as

a)making her jealous
b)push/pull
c)make her see you with another girl

there are SO MANY little games you can play with a b1tch to get into her head and make you want you more, i say this from experience because I have done that before

have you Cisco?????
The Tao of Skippy: Zen master living through dreams and subterfuge for those unable to live an authentic life. Keep playing the games that women play, it definitely suites you.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, listen up. A common shyt-test is the argument over nothing. The woman wants to know that the man isn't some gullible, easily-manipulated putz so she takes fake offense at something the man says or does, his past, anything, and tries to get him to apologize over nothing.

Fall into this trap and you will lose her respect. Listen to what she says and judge for yourself how bad it was - and apologize an appropriate amount, if at all. She really would rather you'd defend yourself (or better, turn it back on her for her needless drama) but she won't tell you that.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip is the only guy on this site that gets girls Fran for the exact reasons you think he doesn't.

This site has really fvcked up people to think that intellectual honorble mature guys get laid, they don't for the very reasons they are intellectual and honorable.

The guys that come on here and seem a little dumb are probally the ones banging the most chicks because they never stop and think about it they just have fun and do.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
As suggested to me by Ace of Flames, I don't appologize for nobody unless I really fvck up. . . Appologizing and sorriness are submissive behaviours.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
The Tao of Skippy: Zen master living through dreams and subterfuge for those unable to live an authentic life. Keep playing the games that women play, it definitely suites you.

and you keep being the highly intellectual prick that speaks from theory and philosophy who is absolutely terrified to ever look a hot girl in the eyes and say "hey baby"

wow your women with your nerdiness old man

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

there ARE tricks to gain interest, so if you do use these tricks, be prepared to play mind games.

theres tricks such as

a)making her jealous
b)push/pull

there are SO MANY little games you can play with a b1tch to get into her head and make you want you more, i say this from experience because I have done that before

have you Cisco?????
The thing is she wont speak to me, she ignored my emails, texts, and myspace comment. And then finally said she wont change her mind and i should move on cuz she has. She sounded kinda nasty in her email too. So theres pretty much no way to make her jealous other than if she sees im datin anohter girl on myspace, and thats if she hasnt deleted my myspace. Im surprised she hasnt deleted it yet, she bumped me outta her top 8 but hasnt delted me and she goes on every single day so i dunno if she just forgot or what. She left all my funny comments from when she liked me, i cant figure that out either. I dunno i really like this girl, im still gonna go out wiht other girls dont get me wrong, but im not givin up on her, itll be my backburner, cuz i know i aint gonna like any of the girls as much. Least i dont think so. I been in the dating game for years and this one was my fav so far.

Do u think time could heal it a bit? Maybe if i wait a month or 2 then try emailing her or callin her? Of course she might be in an ltr with that other guy by then, but do u think thats possible? Could time make her forget how much she thinks im an a$$hole and freak?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

theres tricks such as

a)making her jealous
b)push/pull

have you Cisco?????
The thing is she wont speak to me, she ignored my emails, texts, and myspace comment. And then finally said she wont change her mind and i should move on cuz she has. She sounded kinda nasty in her email too. So theres pretty much no way to make her jealous other than if she sees im datin anohter girl on myspace, and thats if she hasnt deleted my myspace. Im surprised she hasnt deleted it yet, she bumped me outta her top 8 but hasnt delted me and she goes on every single day so i dunno if she just forgot or what. She left all my funny comments from when she liked me, i cant figure that out either. I dunno i really like this girl, im still gonna go out wiht other girls dont get me wrong, but im not givin up on her, itll be my backburner, cuz i know i aint gonna like any of the girls as much. Least i dont think so. I been in the dating game for years and this one was my fav so far.

Do u think time could heal it a bit? Maybe if i wait a month or 2 then try emailing her or callin her? Of course she might be in an ltr with that other guy by then, but do u think thats possible? Could time make her forget how much she thinks im an a$$hole and freak?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
r. Theyre r plenty of weirdos and stalkers out there, but theoirs also guys who

You are a weirdo. You don't see it, but you are.

But it's ok. The first step to recovery is recognizing you need to recover.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
I think you're realizing where you went wrong with overwhelming her. What Skippy The Great failed to understand that his tricks don't account for your situation where the woman has 0% interest for now (you think he'd give a better suggestion since he's well experienced with women having 0% interest).

Your best bet it move this one to the bottom of your list for the time being and continue to work on yourself. Sarge a few more women and don't overwhelm yourself that this one may date someone else during this time. If you can better yourself, you'll be able to show a bit more value compared to the possible AFC's she had been dating.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
oh look!!!! the FAGG0T unorthodox GOT BANNED!!!! WOW JUST LIKE I THOUGHT

****IN dreamxhenry trying to come back and be a ****ing little *****

I am ALWAYS RIGHT about trolls, ALWAYS

**** YOU ALL

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Im surprised she hasnt deleted it yet, she bumped me outta her top 8 but hasnt delted me and she goes on every single day so i dunno if she just forgot or what. She left all my funny comments from when she liked me, i cant figure that out either.

I'm sorry but i think you're reading too much into this, i think you're grasping at straws because you want her and can't have her. She's probably had a thing for this guy all these years, and he finally made a move.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
and you keep being the highly intellectual prick that speaks from theory and philosophy who is absolutely terrified to ever look a hot girl in the eyes and say "hey baby"

wow your women with your nerdiness old man
Hey, Skippy. Thought you had forgotten about me. Glad that I can keep your attention. How's that self esteem training been working out for 'ya?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
oh look!!!! the FAGG0T unorthodox GOT BANNED!!!! WOW JUST LIKE I THOUGHT

****IN dreamxhenry trying to come back and be a ****ing little *****

I am ALWAYS RIGHT about trolls, ALWAYS

**** YOU ALL
Damn Skippy, how many guys are you stalking online, I thought that I was your favorite nemesis?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
DevanE said:
Hey Skip let me ask you...WHAT else do you do BESIDES fukin women...? What responsibilities or hobbies do you have....? Do you go to school...? Work...? Just curious.

gym, basketball, i work 40 hours a week (i dunno if thats "for fun" tho lol), go out with friends.......no real big time responsibilities or anything

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Damn Skippy, how many guys are you stalking online, I thought that I was your favorite nemesis?

i dont stalk anyone online, i get really pissed tho when a good solid forum like this one is overrun by ****ing dreamxhenry that gay little troll, and i CAN TELL when hes back and i point it out, but its too bad no one else ever notices..........."unorthodox" had some really fruity looking pointless threads going, and never got flamed once, and I CANT BELIEVE THAT

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i dont stalk anyone online, i get really pissed tho when a good solid forum like this one is overrun by ****ing dreamxhenry that gay little troll, and i CAN TELL when hes back and i point it out, but its too bad no one else ever notices..........."unorthodox" had some really fruity looking pointless threads going, and never got flamed once, and I CANT BELIEVE THAT
If you ever grow up just a tad and look back on your posts, you're going to be embarrassed.