Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why are women nuts?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
women are in a losing proposition swinging branch to branch forever. ultimately it turns in to a lonely pathetic lie of an existence.
Maybe not. 'Branch swinging' takes two to play. If she can swing across to enough willing AFCs then why should she NOT do so. AS long as men (AFC males ) believe that supplication is the way to a woman's heart ,then women will successfully continue to exploit them.
This situation is a little like the MIddle East . There is no solution in the short term.

It is really wise NOT to be a 'branch' .

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
In regards to Kontroller,

He is absolutely right, men are the slave of women in society, and I would even say they are a second class citizen....all one has to do is look around.

1) Nobody should have to look farther than Divorce to see how men are enslaved.....Alimony? Child support (Fathers very rarely get the children)?

Even beyond slavery, men are second class citizens to society today.....

2) Slaves are ridiculed and looked down upon, are men not ridiculed daily on most tv shows? Pick any tv show on primetime and you will find a sitcom about a man that makes mistakes and his wife always saves the day. Hell on everybody loves Raymond the guy burned down the house from warming soup in the kitchen. Try making a show that ridicules women on primetime and see what happens....

3) Women have Careers, men have jobs - credit Rollo Tomassi

4) Men who are 30 and are unmarried are commitment phobic.....unmarried Women in their 30's are "Career focused" - credit Rollo Tomassi

5) Men are predators, testosterone is widely regarded as negative....aggression is a word commonly used with testosterone. Women are nuturers, they grow and cultivate things, they are not aggressive.

Some call it the matrix, some would call it excessive feminism......I just notice it and call it out to those that deny it exists. You are a man, and it's all your fault.

Danger
Good post, and I agree that Kontroller is dead on too.

Society views men as a resource, an expendable one. We are tools, both literally and figuratively. :)

Read this crap that's out now..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20590897/site/newsweek/?GT1=10357

I remember I got caught up watching Dr. Phil with a few friends. The show was about a "man camp". This is no joke...at "man camp", men were taught how to be better husbands and had to do things like cook, and clean, etc.

Now nothing against helping out around the house, but could you just imagine the outrage if Dr. Phil had a "woman camp" episode, where women were taught how to be better wives?

That's the point..is the rampant double standard that is everywhere in our society.

I'm all for equal rights, but with equal rights, comes equal responsibility. The equal responsibility is the part that seems to be forgotten.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their natural advantages last at most till about 40. Then things start to even out. Later it's advantage "our side". It's only fair. It's "The Way."

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
If I were a 40 yearold divorcee who spent all my time on a men's pickup site, I wouldn't be calling anyone a troll. *especially if I had kids to take care of*
who is the 40 yr old divorcee?

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
But basically joekerr Esther Vilar's book "The Manipulated Man" answers your question better than I could and the jist of it is we are programmed from birth to be women's slaves and they are programmed to be selfish and get what they can using what they've got.
That's just the thing.

I see Pook crying about how we are all manipulated by women and posting points from that book as a reference on his blog.

But why doesn't he cry about the fact that ALL of us are just really TOOLS?

Yes, we're all just tools. Every one of us.

We're ALL manipulated by our bodies, by our environment, by our genes and the very cells that make us.

But do we fight it?

No, we don't.

We accept the manipulation of life because in it we are still happy.

So a woman manipulates you by giving you pvssy for a little attention... so what? That doesn't change the fact that I still like pvssy.

Pook thinks too much... he may as well just kill himself now to withdraw from the manipulation of life.

He's already withdrawn from women.

God forbid he read The Selfish Gene or another book like that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Men are below women in society. In a weird way I do wish I was a woman, purely because I'd lead a better life as an attractive women than an attractive guy...
How so?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Men are below women in society. In a weird way I do wish I was a woman, purely because I'd lead a better life as an attractive women than an attractive guy. But there you go, now we have a superior sex, what a crap society we live in.

i still don't understand why guys think this way. let me get this straight - because a woman can leverage a guy and get what he has, she has the advantage?

i would think the advantage goes to the guy who is able to earn the dough in the first place. he's truly free (if he wants to be). he is able to go through life never owing anyone anything if he doesn't want to, because he can make his way on his own. a woman has a much harder time doing this, especially if she wants to have kids.

as for being a beautiful woman and getting whatever you want. that's like a woman arguing that all these althetic men who get paid 10M a year to throw or hit a ball have it made, just becuase they have 'muscles'.

these people are the rarity for both genders. there are always going to be people who due to having better genes than the rest of us will rise to the top and get paid for silly things like how hot they are or how well they can hit a ball.

for all this talk about how women have it made, guess what, most of them are living in the same houses you and i are, most of them still have to work, most are eating the same grocery foods we are.

no one comes to your door with a cheque every week just because you are beautiful. no one delivers gourmet food, no one just gives you a mansion and bmw for nothing.

and sure, these women can gold dig - but guess what, you pay a price for that. i mean, would you marry someone much less attractive to you just cuz they had money? and even if you did, how happy could you really be having to pretend you were attracted to them? how many times could you bang a woman less attractive than you just for the privlege of sharing in their riches? would marry and give oral sex and everything else to rosanne barr just becuase she's rich? there is a price to be paid when you gold dig.

I personally believe that men have it much harder to start with in life, because they aren't sheltered in any way from its harshness. BUT, as time goes on, men's lives get easier and easier as their power, status and security in life grows. while women's lives get harder and harder, as they no longer command the attention they once use to, as their 'AFC hold' over their man wains with time, etc.

being beautiful does make life easier, but it does NOT make life easy (as a general rule that is).

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
We're ALL manipulated by our bodies, by our environment, by our genes and the very cells that make us.

But do we fight it?

No, we don't.

We accept the manipulation of life because in it we are still happy.

So a woman manipulates you by giving you pvssy for a little attention... so what? That doesn't change the fact that I still like pvssy.

Pook thinks too much... he may as well just kill himself now to withdraw from the manipulation of life.

He's already withdrawn from women.

God forbid he read The Selfish Gene or another book like that.
That's a very enlightening book, btw. Especially for anyone who holds a romanticized view of "love".

When you begin to see that someone who does something nice for you is actually doing it for THEMSELVES, it opens up a whole new world of understanding.

Your woman doesn't "love" you. She loves what you bring to her life and the emotional rush she gets from having you. As soon as anything happens to change what you bring to the table or the way you make her feel....POOF...she's out the door and blaming YOU for everything that went wrong.

Life is about manipulation. From a subtle glance to an obvious power play, it's all about using what you got to get what you want.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Life is about manipulation. From a subtle glance to an obvious power play, it's all about using what you got to get what you want.

but always remember that there is good nad bad forms of manpulation.

the bad form is when someone or something deceives you, exhibts traits that are NOT an honest reflection of its nature, and causes you to act in ways that are not beneficial to you.

so for instance, a mirage is a bad form of manipulation. a woman sh*t testing you is a bad form of manipulation. a woman using another guy to make you jealous is a bad form.

and then there are good forms of manipulation. the sun rises and you wake up. a woman has sexual interest in you and wears a skimpy outfit and you get horny.

we have to be careful about apply the word 'manipulation' to all scenarios. when 'manipulation' is an honest expression of somethings nature, i wouldn't call it manipulation but rather causality. a woman feels horny for you, she wears clothes or behaves in a way that reflects that attraction, as a result you get horny. she's not manipulating you because that is how she feels. now if she doesn't feel that way but does everything to get you horny only to shut you down for the fun of it - that is manipulation.

its only when conscious or unconscious deceipt is present, and that such deceipt works against what is your best interest, that 'manipulation' becomes something we should be concerned about.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
and sure, these women can gold dig - but guess what, you pay a price for that. i mean, would you marry someone much less attractive to you just cuz they had money? and even if you did, how happy could you really be having to pretend you were attracted to them? how many times could you bang a woman less attractive than you just for the privlege of sharing in their riches? would marry and give oral sex and everything else to rosanne barr just becuase she's rich? there is a price to be paid when you gold dig.
Very good point. Everything has a price. this is one of the simple truths in life.

But......you do have to account for the fact that no amount of money on the world can make a woman more physically attractive to a man, but if a man has resources it CAN make him more physically attractive to a woman.

Of course, a 4'10" 285 lb troll looking dude isn't gonna become a Fabio by gaining access to resources, but an average looking guy can DEFINITELY get bumped up a couple of points on the meter if he looks like a good provider for a woman. That sh!t is written into a woman's genes, and even today with women being able to provide for themselves it STILL has a pretty big impact on who women are attracted to. You don't think Gene Simmons had access to fukk 5,000 women because he's the best looking guy on the planet....

I personally believe that men have it much harder to start with in life, because they aren't sheltered in any way from its harshness. BUT, as time goes on, men's lives get easier and easier as their power, status and security in life grows. while women's lives get harder and harder, as they no longer command the attention they once use to, as their 'AFC hold' over their man wains with time, etc.
I've been saying the same thing for awhile now, and it becomes more evident every day.

The same type of women who wouldn't give you the time of day when you were 21 are now falling over themselves to get with you when you're in your 30's.

Younger women hold the cards over younger guys, but older guys hold the cards over everyone. The world is truly your oyster if you hit your stride in your 30's and can maintain it long term.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Younger women hold the cards over younger guys, but older guys hold the cards over everyone. The world is truly your oyster if you hit your stride in your 30's and can maintain it long term.
and older guys hold the cards because they have figured out the game (well some of them). when you unplug from the matrix you win.

with guys, they have to overcome so many let downs in their younger years, that they develop a tough skin. they become 'mature' - they are naturally confident (not ****y), they are wise (not crafty), they are independent (not rebellious), etc.

and they become all these things becuase they become self reliant in life. nothing is more attractive than a person who has their sh*t together and loves themselves and their life.

i can tell there are some mature women (ie. in their 30s) who turn me on WAY more than a 20 year old becuase they aren't silly little bimbos filled will endless silly notions of about life and relationships.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
and older guys hold the cards because they have figured out the game (well some of them). when you unplug from the matrix you win.
:cheer: YEAH! :cheer:
joekerr31 said:
with guys, they have to overcome so many let downs in their younger years, that they develop a tough skin. they become 'mature' - they are naturally confident (not ****y), they are wise (not crafty), they are independent (not rebellious), etc.
Well put! :up:
joekerr31 said:
and they become all these things becuase they become self reliant in life. nothing is more attractive than a person who has their sh*t together and loves themselves and their life.
:yes: Absolutely!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"we have to be careful about apply the word 'manipulation' to all scenarios. when 'manipulation' is an honest expression of somethings nature, i wouldn't call it manipulation but rather causality. a woman feels horny for you, she wears clothes or behaves in a way that reflects that attraction, as a result you get horny. she's not manipulating you because that is how she feels. now if she doesn't feel that way but does everything to get you horny only to shut you down for the fun of it - that is manipulation."

I think the word you are looking for is persuasion moreso than causality.

Persuasion appeals to a person's reasoning and understanding to acheive a desired end through honesty.

Manipulation is simply the act of tricking someone through deceit and deviousness to acheive a desired end.

Example of persuasion: You girlfriend appears before you in a see through nightgown and stares at you hungrily. Now that is some powerful persuasion. You both understand what she wants of you. Result: Hot sex for the both of you through appealing to honest understanding ie persuasion.

Example of manipulation: Some bimbo at a club implies if you buy her a drink you're gonna get some hot action tonight. You buy the drink and end up only getting hot action from your hand. Result: She gets her drink through deceit ie manipulation.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Joekker, I had to erase my post that read "Because they can swing to the next guy, and the next, and the next, and the next(providing they're attractive of course)." in response to your question of:

"another point on the subject.

i dont think most women marry expecting to get divorced. so their behavior is producing an outcome they do not want. as much as they 'have it all', its not getting them what they want.

so why would they continue to use behavior strategies that end poorly?"

I misread your post because I read it too fast. I just re-read your post and looked at my response to it, and was like "what?" lol.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Rod said:
. women want a man that will be UNSHAKEABLE in ALL situations.

So to answer your question more clearly - a women will test a man more (seemingly crazy behavior to most men) if the man is NOT one that they respect.

would a girl treat brad pitt or a high status man that way?? As men we have the power to stop this type of behavior with women.
Nice theory as far as it goes , but i encounter women in their 40's and 50's who still test men mercilessly . Why ? they are not selecting a mate to be a the best available father of their future kids ?..
NO, women transform their "testing" tactics in twenties into power and control games in later life. They enjoy the illusion of POWER that they get from getting guys to jump thru hoops.
Testing in a 25 year old becomes mindfvcking in a 45 year old for NO LEGITIMATE REASON. THis is habitual behavior run riot ,and men of my age will not tolerate it so we walk away. Then the stupid baitches whine about "no good men" There are plenty of good men, but we learn to avoid the mind-gamers.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not only that but a lot of women have a deep seated love / hate relationship with men.

they love men (for a variety of reasons).

but they also see men as oppressors. men are stronger, make more money, etc.

and they see that as unfair.

they know they can't physically intimidate a man, so instead the only way for them to feel as powerful as him is to mentally beat him up. break his psyche so that he knows who is boss.

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"we have to be careful about apply the word 'manipulation' to all scenarios. when 'manipulation' is an honest expression of somethings nature, i wouldn't call it manipulation but rather causality. a woman feels horny for you, she wears clothes or behaves in a way that reflects that attraction, as a result you get horny. she's not manipulating you because that is how she feels. now if she doesn't feel that way but does everything to get you horny only to shut you down for the fun of it - that is manipulation."

I think the word you are looking for is persuasion moreso than causality.

Persuasion appeals to a person's reasoning and understanding to acheive a desired end through honesty.

Manipulation is simply the act of tricking someone through deceit and deviousness to acheive a desired end.

Example of persuasion: You girlfriend appears before you in a see through nightgown and stares at you hungrily. Now that is some powerful persuasion. You both understand what she wants of you. Result: Hot sex for the both of you through appealing to honest understanding ie persuasion.

Example of manipulation: Some bimbo at a club implies if you buy her a drink you're gonna get some hot action tonight. You buy the drink and end up only getting hot action from your hand. Result: She gets her drink through deceit ie manipulation.

I will never forget the night, I was sitting at a bar drinking with some friends and those friends went off to the dancefloor and I stayed at my table, a short while later, two girls sat down beside me and did the hair tossing thing, laughed at lot at what I said and one of them even rubbed my leg, I was thinking to myself, hang on, if this was one girl then she might be interested in me?.

They kept the conversation going and asked why I didn't have a girlfriend and I answered back who said I didn't?, so they kept being all flirty and then one of them said (and this is absolutely true) well we have been sitting talking with you for a bit, so the least you could do is buy a round of drinks...I looked that girl dead in the eye and said, No, I'm not going to do that, and could you please leave as my friends will be back soon.

They left and I heard them say, loser and dork to each other and I just laughed.

FlyBoyFoy

Banned
Reaction score
No those byotches were the loserz because they thought what they had was good enough.U should have asked if you could pee on them after the party like Dave Chappelle, if you bought them the round.

Johnny Soporno

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is ONE THING all men and women can agree upon - it's that you can't trust wo

Why are women nuts?

Because they are trained from childhood to believe that IF THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO, if they lead their own lives, and make up their own minds, THEN THEY HAVE NO SELF-RESPECT!

Lemme run that by you again:

If a woman decides to have sex with whomever she chooses for her own reasons, because she wants to, without even the suggestion of a formalized social-contract, she's labeled as a SLUT, and told she's "got no self-respect" because she's 'giving herself away'...

We label women who behave like men as SLUTs.

Then we train women to believe THE ONLY WAY THEY HAVE ANY VALUE is if they can convince a man to OWN HER... A woman is taught that her value is demonstrated by getting a high-status man to CONTRACT HER as his own exclusive sexual domain.... and that NO MAN WOULD WANT HER if she'd previously demonstrated that she was a SLUT.

If we told men - "Hey, Dudes - if you make up your own mind, that proves you have no self-respect" they'd laugh their asses off...

But we have FORCED women to believe this for thousands of years.

SO WHAT DO WOMEN DO?

THEY LIE TO THEMSELVES
and to everyone else - so that they CAN DO WHAT THEY BIOLOGICALLY HAVE TO DO, without having to endure being called a SLUT.

Mark my words: If there is ONE THING all men and women can agree upon - it's that you can't trust women.

The reason for this is simple: Every woman knows that eventually, ALL her dearest friends will betray her - AND that she will be expected to forgive them ... just as they will forgive her for betraying them.

Why all this betrayal? Because WOMEN HAVE GOT TO DO WHAT WOMEN HAVE GOT TO DO, no matter what society says... but therefore, in order not to HATE THEMSELVES, they find ways to logically equivocate - to make certain actions 'not count'.

Girl1: I haven't met any decent guys since I broke up with Harry... I haven't had sex in 5 months!

Girl2: What about that guy you took home from that club that time?

Girl1: Oh, that didn't count... He was married/We just had oral/I never got his last name/it took 2 mins/that was a threesome/whatever whatever whatever - "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - President Wm Clinton

Do you follow me?

Right Click on this link, and select "Save As": http://hypnogirls.com/johnny/SeductiveReasoning101-part2.wmv
(otherwise it's going to immediately stream down a .wmv file, which is fine if you're set to play them) to get a much more comprehensive version of what I'm saying now...

Johnny Soporno
Sexual Revolutionary &
Emancipator of Women