Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why are women nuts?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
sosuave is about self improvement. the all women sites is about the art of manipulation.
We have touched on this before but i think it's interesting that you as a female can confirm the fact that women are generally more content to try to find a way to change the situation to benefit them rather than look inside of themselves to see how they might make some improvements.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Thats just the thing.

We are their slaves.
why?

if women treat each other nasty and are nicer to men, then why do women end up treating you like a slave?

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're nuts, you will attract a chick who is equaly as nuts if not more so ...

you won't let anyone else abuse you, more than you abuse yourself ...

:nono:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
We have touched on this before but i think it's interesting that you as a female can confirm the fact that women are generally more content to try to find a way to change the situation to benefit them rather than look inside of themselves to see how they might make some improvements.
these days, so many people do not want to improve themselves or make a change while standing in front of a mirror. they want to point a finger at someone else. they want a scapegoat. they want to manipulate the situation rather than take responsibility for their own actions or contributions.

you have no idea how much i have grown up since i found this site. you have no idea the wealth of information that i have learned here from other members.
i have learned about myself and i have learned to take responsibility for myself.
i have learned how to be a morally good person, how to react under pressure, how to choose what i wanted out of my life and how i wanted to raise my kids and what kind of man i wanted to be with.

and then i found that man here of all places.

what would i have found on a chick site? not any of that.
they have threads about how to get guys to buy you drinks all night at stupid clubs. that crap is crap.
even when i was single, i never let any guy buy me a drink, no matter if they asked or followed me around with a drink. nope. was never going to take anything from someone in the off chance that i was to owe someone something. i would always say that if i couldn't afford to buy myself a drink then i would be at home.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penny,
my guess is that the need for Security and a Provider are so strong that they will often be expressed in different ways. An some ways are nto beneficial to men, and can be denigrating to men.
We know that the general notion of women is to not have to work. There is a clear distinction for all women between what women consider work, and "men's work" meaning, everything else.
So, that being said, if a woman has values in which she feels many men are beneath them, and see the supplicating behavior of certain men, many women will take advantage of it. ANd unfortunately the more the AFC wants to be liked ,, the more supplicating, deferential behavior he will demonstrate.
The more resentment and disrespect the woman feels.
I remember reading somewhere about an experience of a man, who was I believe a firefighter, but he worked on the side some odd jobs or something. To provide extra income for his wife. HE worked over time and any other jobs he could get just to be able to afford the things his wife wanted.
A friend of his, who saw him running himself into the ground working for this woman, said "Don';t you see what you're doing to him? You're killing him."
She said something like "But he likes doing all that stuff."
She was completely oblivious an unaware of the covert manipulation and guilt trips she was placing on her husband. All for the things she thought he was supposed to provide for her. But at the cost of his health and well being. And she was completely oblivious to the cost.
I think I read that here in the forum actually.
But I still remeber the point that was being made.
And that is the perception of women on the role of husbands and their entitlement to the provision they'r esupposed to get. Completely iscounting the cost and any reciprocity on the wives' part.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
KontrollerX said:
Thats just the thing.

We are their slaves.
You are their slave if you ALLOW it(don't get me wrong though, there are some things such as laws which are in favor of women that we can't control that you can in a sense say makes us slaves to them). Pathetically, most men succumb to the slavery and allow it. American AFC ideals favor's women, but I sure as f*ck ain't a follower of those ideals, so, I can be cast out of the slave category.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I'm not saying that anyone should think less of themselves, but the reason why so many women are "nuts" is because they take the attention from a guy who just wants to fukk them as validation that her value AS A PERSON is through the roof.

No, sweety, as a person you are a miserable human being. Your only value is in your perky t!ts and round ass, and that sh!t ain't gonna be perky and round forever.
now this is VERY VERY true.

what shocks me though is that surely women must figure this out in time. i mean, the common pattern is man treasts woman like princess, f*cks her 10 times, then starts 'taking her for granted' (ie. no longer pays anywhere near as much attention and stops seeing her as the end all and be all).

i mean, surely women must think, after a while, 'wow, he could care less about ME. he just wants to get laid."

moreover, this is why i say women are in a losing proposition swinging branch to branch forever. ultimately it turns in to a lonely pathetic lie of an existence.

one of the best things about a relationship is sharing history together and each being a source of reference to that history as time goes on. if you are constantly jumping from branch to branch no one knows your life history but you. seems like it defeats the whole purpose of having a committed relationship.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Also men are raised to believe that we should work hard and that supporting our woman is masculine and thats the way its supposed to be. We are not raised with any other idea or even an idea of true equality where it would be ok for a woman to support us or you and the woman financially support eachother.

true, but i think that is the function of children. as a society we place this burden on men, because if we didn't we would have a lot of children living in poverty.

when there are no children involved, i can say i certainly DO NOT see it as the mans responsibility to provide for the woman while she sits at home watching As The World Turns.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
penny,
my guess is that the need for Security and a Provider are so strong that they will often be expressed in different ways. An some ways are nto beneficial to men, and can be denigrating to men.
We know that the general notion of women is to not have to work. There is a clear distinction for all women between what women consider work, and "men's work" meaning, everything else.
So, that being said, if a woman has values in which she feels many men are beneath them, and see the supplicating behavior of certain men, many women will take advantage of it. ANd unfortunately the more the AFC wants to be liked ,, the more supplicating, deferential behavior he will demonstrate.
The more resentment and disrespect the woman feels.
I remember reading somewhere about an experience of a man, who was I believe a firefighter, but he worked on the side some odd jobs or something. To provide extra income for his wife. HE worked over time and any other jobs he could get just to be able to afford the things his wife wanted.
A friend of his, who saw him running himself into the ground working for this woman, said "Don';t you see what you're doing to him? You're killing him."
She said something like "But he likes doing all that stuff."
She was completely oblivious an unaware of the covert manipulation and guilt trips she was placing on her husband. All for the things she thought he was supposed to provide for her. But at the cost of his health and well being. And she was completely oblivious to the cost.
I think I read that here in the forum actually.
But I still remeber the point that was being made.
And that is the perception of women on the role of husbands and their entitlement to the provision they'r esupposed to get. Completely iscounting the cost and any reciprocity on the wives' part.

i really liked your reply.
men really need to be very careful not to choose someone who is so money hungry to keep up with the jones'. if she is too high maintenance , get rid of her.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
these days, so many people do not want to improve themselves or make a change while standing in front of a mirror. they want to point a finger at someone else. they want a scapegoat. they want to manipulate the situation rather than take responsibility for their own actions or contributions.

you have no idea how much i have grown up since i found this site. you have no idea the wealth of information that i have learned here from other members.
i have learned about myself and i have learned to take responsibility for myself.
i have learned how to be a morally good person, how to react under pressure, how to choose what i wanted out of my life and how i wanted to raise my kids and what kind of man i wanted to be with.

and then i found that man here of all places.

what would i have found on a chick site? not any of that.
they have threads about how to get guys to buy you drinks all night at stupid clubs. that crap is crap.
even when i was single, i never let any guy buy me a drink, no matter if they asked or followed me around with a drink. nope. was never going to take anything from someone in the off chance that i was to owe someone something. i would always say that if i couldn't afford to buy myself a drink then i would be at home.
So how can the environment be changed so that other women follow the same road you took?
Send them to this site?
Make them become aware?
You know that we mostly focus o self improvement, and self acceptance. In addition, to the notion that we feel we can;t really change other people around us...we can only change our perspective, and be accepting of them as who they are. If we choose to still involve ourselves with them, then so be it. But if not, then we do so as educated Men.
We as Menm, do try to change our environment. Which can be changed to an stent, basically, to varying degrees.
This is how we feel as Men. We're born this way. "Men build Castles, and make Empires. Since we were little boyus many of us have that inner drive to do that.
So we see ourselves as being justified in trying to create our own environment.

Later, as we amture, and face life's harsh realities we being to see how we cannot really change people. Unless they have the desire to change.

This message doesn't seem to get across to women too much. Hence, the repetetive cycles of our male//female dyamics . These relationships which we have which from the get o are not healthy, and skewer our perceptions...often into cynicsm and contempt, not to mention resentment otwards the opposite xes.
With so much womne's infortmation geared to "How to change your man from a pig into a real man!" Instead of, "How to wake up and stop being a B*tch!"
You can see how pervasive this "movement" is, and how hard of a time Men are finding just to deal with Women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Does anyone else see just how fukked up this is?

When you have WOMEN saying that women suck, it's pretty much assured that us guys aren't making this sh!t up.

I've made it a point to really pay attention to how women interact with each other, and I can tell you it ain't pretty. Women really DO treat guys better (in some ways) than they do their female friends.
There are lots of women out there who are closet AMOGs in drag.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
in short you have learned how to think like a mature man :)

hahaha.

actually, i laugh at the irony, not the situation itself. i have 'helped' a lot of female friends over the years 'change' and get control of their life and themselves. and they experience the same thing you do.

in a way, we talk about the matrix, but women are plugged in to a matrix as well. and when someone like penkitten, or some of my female friends, unplug from the female matrix, its amazing to see them suddenly become amazing women who don't fill their lives with drama and insane emotional outbursts.

which brings me back to the origin of this thread. i wonder if women are so messed up because we don't teach them how NOT to be when they are younger.

males are raised differently. just the activity of sports teaches males that YOU sometimes have to put what YOU want on the back burner for the sake of the TEAM.

women never really experience the concept of being part of 'the team'. they grow up surrounded by self-centered girls and then become one themselves.

unwittingly they create the female matrix. which then in turn, collectively, they force upon men - which then creates a male matrix, aka AFCs.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
which brings me back to the origin of this thread. i wonder if women are so messed up because we don't teach them how NOT to be when they are younger.

males are raised differently. just the activity of sports teaches males that YOU sometimes have to put what YOU want on the back burner for the sake of the TEAM.

women never really experience the concept of being part of 'the team'. they grow up surrounded by self-centered girls and then become one themselves.

unwittingly they create the female matrix. which then in turn, collectively, they force upon men - which then creates a male matrix, aka AFCs.
joekerr i think you and i talked about this on rollo's thread about girl culture.
how when a girl is young, nothing happens until daddy comes home.
we have tons of children growing up without daddies.
no daddy to guide the way on how the family is supposed to act.
no daddy for momma to talk to, so momma has boyfriends and then vents on the daughters.
girls these days are growing up to fight thru life.
who are they fighting?
they think they are fighting and being tough with people that hurt them.
in reality, they are only fighting themselves, becoming their own worst enemies.

what advise can be given to men?
teach your mother, your sisters , your wife and your friends what you can at a pace they can understand.
if you have a daughter, it is a requirement.
so her mom is nuts and you can't stand her anymore, so what, that doesn't mean you can not be a father to your daughter.
it just means you will have even more to overcome because so many mothers brainwash their kids about their fathers and men in general these days.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
the reason that i posted that, was because that is how most females really do feel. other women take our stuff, they lie, cheat, steal, and back stab us.

Gee, women do that shyte to the men in their life too..
Truth - as men we EXPECT a higher standard of behavior from other men than we do from women. WE hold men to be more honorable and decent . WE expect women to be emotionally unstable, to manipulate and be stupid and generally act like bratty spoilt children -and they do ... THis behavior would never be tolerated between men.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i wonder if women are so messed up because we don't teach them how NOT to be when they are younger.
Women who are raised in a home without a calm, strong, father never learn how to 'problem solve ' in a mature way. Men bring equilibrium to a home and a predictable and repeatable set of guidlines to a young woman's life.
If Dad is out drinking or cheating or just subservient, then a young girl has no option but to adopt her mother's modelling because that appears to be the most stable - and that usually is a toss of the dice on a daily basis.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Women who are raised in a home without a calm, strong, father never learn how to 'problem solve ' in a mature way. ....
Nor do they learn how to back their car into the garage or carport.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats funny !

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Again, man?

They act like that because they're not interested enough in you.

Can we keep these "why are girls such b*tches" threads in the High School forum where they belong? This forum reads like a bad MySpace blog lately.