Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Are So Many Professional Millennial Women Unable To Find Dateable Men?

logicallefty

Reaction score
In a fictitious story, A woman went to a husband farm to find a husband. She was allowed to look behind a door and either keep the guy in the room and marry him, or, forfeit him and go to the next-door. But she could not go back to the door she came from.

Behind door number one was a nice guy. Farm told her she could have the nice guy or see what was behind door number two. She went to 2.

Behind door number two was a nice guy who made good money. She thought that was great but I want more. So she gave up on him and looked behind door number three.

Behind door number three was a nice guy who made good money and looked good. She said he is great but there must be something better, I want to see what’s behind door number four.

Behind door number four was a nice guy who made good money, looked good, was good with children, and even cooked well. She said wow that guy is perfect in so many ways but there must be someone even better! So she looked behind door number five.

Behind door five was a nice guy who made good money, looked good, was good with children, cooked good, and even had big muscles. She said wow he is literally perfect but I think I can even find a better version of perfect than him. So she went behind door number six. they told her it was the last room they had. They even advised her that she might not like what’s inside. she said I don’t care I want to see what is in there.

Behind door number six, the room was empty. She said what the fvck why isn’t there a guy in this room? They said we couldn’t find any guy that was better than the previous, so this is our spare room, but it never has any guys in it. Unfortunately, she was not allowed to go back to any of the other doors. So she walked out single, went home to her cats, and lived not so happily ever after.

While this story is fiction, this is how women gamble with relationships. this is what they do in real life, just not in a husband farm. Even if the guy they have is what they call perfect, that doesn’t stop them from hunting for better. Women are animals (as are men) and this is their instinct; they can’t help it. Understand this and it helps come to terms with how women roll in relationships.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A growing number of Millennial women are beginning to fret over the unanticipated consequences of prioritizing our careers before love. And I only need to look at my group of friends to see this reality. Again and again, year after year, my successful, gorgeous, and amazing friends remain kiss-less on New Year’s Eve. And on Valentine’s Day. And on the 4th of July.
Are they really "gorgeous"? :rolleyes:

What these chicks don't quite understand is that men generally assign little extra value to being "successful", other than being an avatar for good genetics (i.e., intelligence, grit, etc.). Think about it - what is better, a chunky, high-achieving woman, or a mid-achieving attractive woman? And throw in that these high-achieving women are going to be a PITA, and a mid-achieving attractive woman beats her identical sister high-achiever.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a fictitious story, A woman went to a husband farm to find a husband. She was allowed to look behind a door and either keep the guy in the room and marry him, or, forfeit him and go to the next-door. But she could not go back to the door she came from.

Behind door number one was a nice guy. Farm told her she could have the nice guy or see what was behind door number two. She went to 2.

Behind door number two was a nice guy who made good money. She thought that was great but I want more. So she gave up on him and looked behind door number three.

Behind door number three was a nice guy who made good money and looked good. She said he is great but there must be something better, I want to see what’s behind door number four.

Behind door number four was a nice guy who made good money, looked good, was good with children, and even cooked well. She said wow that guy is perfect in so many ways but there must be someone even better! So she looked behind door number five.

Behind door five was a nice guy who made good money, looked good, was good with children, cooked good, and even had big muscles. She said wow he is literally perfect but I think I can even find a better version of perfect than him. So she went behind door number six. they told her it was the last room they had. They even advised her that she might not like what’s inside. she said I don’t care I want to see what is in there.

Behind door number six, the room was empty. She said what the fvck why isn’t there a guy in this room? They said we couldn’t find any guy that was better than the previous, so this is our spare room, but it never has any guys in it. Unfortunately, she was not allowed to go back to any of the other doors. So she walked out single, went home to her cats, and lived not so happily ever after.

While this story is fiction, this is how women gamble with relationships. this is what they do in real life, just not in a husband farm. Even if the guy they have is what they call perfect, that doesn’t stop them from hunting for better. Women are animals (as are men) and this is their instinct; they can’t help it. Understand this and it helps come to terms with how women roll in relationships.
She should have stopped at the first floor past the 1/e-th floor that beats everyone below that floor.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What these chicks don't quite understand is that men generally assign little extra value to being "successful"
Men assign value to women based on looks and personality. Looks are prioritized over personality.

Occupational accomplishments mean almost nothing to in terms of sexual value to men. In many cases, they detract from a woman's value as a girlfriend.

Higher achieving women devote more time to their career. Time is a finite resource. By devoting more time to career pursuit, they'll typically devote less time to romantic pursuits. They will prioritize their work over being a good girlfriend. Men don't want to feel that they are secondary to a woman's occupation. These men might even be lower than that because they are also competing with a woman's pets, her friends, her kids (if a single mom), and other family responsibilities.

It can also be difficult for a higher level professional woman to get out of work mode. Female lawyers, doctors, and business managers/executives are often thinking about work when they aren't there. They often have a more difficult time shutting that part of their life off. This can even be observed as early as a first date and possibly even during a first in-person approach or an initial swipe app conversation.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time is a finite resource.
Who has time to 'date' anymore? Who has the money to invest in this effort?

At the end of a very busy work day... I would rather go to the gym or yoga practice then going out hoping to get laid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who has time to 'date' anymore? Who has the money to invest in this effort?
Dating is a major time suck for both men and women. The early stages of an interaction are very time consuming and not very emotionally gratifying. A lot of subpar relationships continue because no one wants to start over and deal with a major time commitment that occurs in the early stages of dating.

A lot of Millennial professional women seem to be trying to start new relationships while prioritizing their careers. It doesn't work well for them as the men who go on dates with them feel like they aren't important. Men who date high powered professional women feel like a secondary or tertiary priority in a lot of cases. That isn't attractive.

At the end of a very busy work day... I would rather go to the gym or yoga practice then going out hoping to get laid.
The average male is a beta male. These beta males are thirsty and trying to get laid. These are men flocking to dating apps and creating terrible ratios there. Hinge, Tinder, and Bumble are all between 65-76% male. There are men out there who are making a lot of effort in the hopes of getting laid.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men assign value to women based on looks and personality. Looks are prioritized over personality.

Occupational accomplishments mean almost nothing to in terms of sexual value to men. In many cases, they detract from a woman's value as a girlfriend.

Higher achieving women devote more time to their career. Time is a finite resource. By devoting more time to career pursuit, they'll typically devote less time to romantic pursuits. They will prioritize their work over being a good girlfriend. Men don't want to feel that they are secondary to a woman's occupation. These men might even be lower than that because they are also competing with a woman's pets, her friends, her kids (if a single mom), and other family responsibilities.

It can also be difficult for a higher level professional woman to get out of work mode. Female lawyers, doctors, and business managers/executives are often thinking about work when they aren't there. They often have a more difficult time shutting that part of their life off. This can even be observed as early as a first date and possibly even during a first in-person approach or an initial swipe app conversation.
I think I've read that you have extensive experience in dating high-success chicks.