Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why are older women chasing me?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems lately I'm being approached by women who have five or more years on me (I'm 52).
I'm looking back, not forward. Even online! I can just imagine how that would be in another five years...I'm getting concerned, hell more like worried. My friend's gf tried fixing me up with a 60 year old recently.

My ex was seven years my junior, and she hardly put out. Would I reasonably expect the opposite from the other direction? What am I doing wrong? Or are things really that fvcked up these days?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, things are that fvcked up. I look young for my age and women who looked like my 80 year old mother were hitting on me thinking they "deserved" me. Too much "you go girl" and not enough "look in the d@mn mirror" to see if he's going to be interested.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems lately I'm being approached by women who have five or more years on me (I'm 52).
I'm looking back, not forward. Even online! I can just imagine how that would be in another five years...I'm getting concerned, hell more like worried. My friend's gf tried fixing me up with a 60 year old recently.

My ex was seven years my junior, and she hardly put out. Would I reasonably expect the opposite from the other direction? What am I doing wrong? Or are things really that fvcked up these days?

No reason to worry about it. It either means you are viewed as cougar bait or something in style, vibe, is projecting immense maturity.

You know you'd like a younger woman so when older are sniffing just be flattered and say no thank you.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think since women are more independent now their true colors are showing more. They, just like us men, are attracted to health and youth. The same thing has been happening to me. Women about 40-45 are all over me, especially online. I've actually been noticing they're starting to seem attractive to me too now so it's all good. My options seem greater now than before because of all this.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Some men go for younger women. Likewise some women go for younger men. It's all personal preference.
Female teachers going for their male students is proof of that.
The only problem as I see it is when you're 45 she could be pushing an extremely dried up 65. Think ahead if you're thinking about getting with an older woman.…

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sodbuster is that the Filipino girl you met through your mate? I plated a Filipino girl in 2015 she seemed like a really decent chick. Unfortunately didn't have the visa.

Yeah I have the same high quality problem. I give her a good pounding that night and then in the morning
her little hand comes wandering over. Chinese girls love tea I m wondering if a little bromide in the tea might help

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I feel a little better now...been exposed to younger ones happy to see me...Went to a Gentleman's club a couple of weeks ago. These girls were sweeping me off my feet. My friend just split up with his ex and we thought it would be good to get him in there. But I was like a kid in a candy store, best time of my fvcking life!! He was having trouble, bytch was still on his mind, whereas I've had time to heal.

I've never had so much fun. I went to one of those places in my 20s, wasn't near as fun as lately. It's nice to have women nude, being friendly as hell and enjoying themselves at it too for my money, verses having a ***** being a ***** for my money at home and not getting anything but bs and grief for all my troubles. Nice to know women have that ability lol!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I wouldn't kind older women chasing me. But I work in the kitchen and I'm trying to get a white collar job. Still trying, not getting.

If I could just succeed here, I'd actually have a girlfriend.