Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who cares?

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents,

an observation or a realization I had just recently. Seems to me that many of the questions posted on here can be answered simply with one sentence:

Who Cares?

Wht is she acting this way? Who cares?
Is this a sh!t test? Who cares?

I mean, really. Does it even matter. Any woman who is genuinely interested in you will not present herself in such a way as to cause you to question her or be0 comcerned. If she does, either pump and dump, FWB or next. Simple.

Always be improving yourself. If something benefits your life, any woman in your life will perveive this as in improvement to her as wel. Always be improving and working on yourself. Don't worry for a second about why women do things or what they,re thinking. An interested woman will ALWAYS reinforce her interest in you. Don't worry and carry on.

An epiphany

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. A woman who is causing you grief is not worth the time of day.

When enough men reject women who misbehave, there will be a visible shift in their behavior at a societal level.

I say reject, reject, reject until a worthy woman comes along. We men take to take way too much crap from women.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A healthy perspective, good job on the epiphany. As mentioned several times in past threads, a sincerely interested woman will jump through rings of fire to be with you if she deems you to be the prize.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes most questions can be asnwered with who cares, but we need to elaborate a little for people here so they can learn,

well good thing you are getting on a good lvl of thinking

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must add that it took me a looonnng time to get there. Just woke up one day and it all clicked. I'm #1. If a woman can't see that then she's simply not worth a 2nd look. I can liken it to the moment of clarity I had when I realized I was sick of this and decided to quit boozing

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I must add that it took me a looonnng time to get there. Just woke up one day and it all clicked. I'm #1. If a woman can't see that then she's simply not worth a 2nd look. I can liken it to the moment of clarity I had when I realized I was sick of this and decided to quit boozing
You're right. Reykhel endorses.

As the Old Doc would say 1. It's all about the interest level 2. bottom line her actions, it saves time . The key is to get past your ego and your own interest level.

I think what you've experienced its moving beyond your ego. There's absolute freedom there.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. Reykhel endorses.

As the Old Doc would say 1. It's all about the interest level 2. bottom line her actions, it saves time . The key is to get past your ego and your own interest level.

I think what you've experienced its moving beyond your ego. There's absolute freedom there.
Exactly. It's transcendence of the ego, and respect to the self. Where there's no pedestal; there's authenticity.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff guys...

You often read complaints in threads about a plate doing XYZ, hot/cold, smoke signals, mind games, consistently inconsistent, and whatever confusing signal she can throw our way. When her interest level is plummeting below sub-zero it's important to separate the emotions, sit back.. take back the self-respect and be ready to walk.

I want to internalize that dgaf attitude to my frame and authentically live that way. I see the value in it, for sure. I'm seeing that it's taking time to live that walk, yet it can be done.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff guys...

You often read complaints in threads about a plate doing XYZ, hot/cold, smoke signals, mind games, consistently inconsistent, and whatever confusing signal she can throw our way. When her interest level is plummeting below sub-zero it's important to separate the emotions, sit back.. take back the self-respect and be ready to walk.

I want to internalize that dgaf attitude to my frame and authentically live that way. I see the value in it, for sure. I'm seeing that it's taking time to live that walk, yet it can be done.
I agree with this wholeheartedly in theory. In real life, it can take a while to get to some dates, then you get going with one and the work involved having to go again is too much. My brain is saying "spin plates". Still, even when I have spun, I usually have one much better than the others and I get even more tied in. Very difficult to regulate this.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know. I've seem to have "woken up" these past couple of weeks. An interested woman will go out of her way to make it easy for you to date her. Its about you, not her. This is not to say there should be no difficulties with women, but anyone interested will lessen these. If things get too difficult, then time to walk, FWB or a one nighter.

You come first. Taking charge of your life wil be perceived by the woman as takung care of her. ALWAYS focus on yourself first. If she0 is distracting you from this, then walk, FWB or one nighter.

Simple.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...you get going with one and the work involved having to go again is too much.
It can be a lot of work... I think with practice just like weight training or muscle memory... game becomes more autonomous. It's like getting better at the guitar and not having to look down at the strings/frets when switching between C,D,E,F,G,A, and B chords... it takes practice, yet you switch chords without mentally thinking, it flows. Game could theoretically become that way with enough practice.

Think of it this way, women are natural at plate spinning right? You put the effort into the approach, scheduling dates, escalating, etc. A woman is used to juggling orbiters in between the dates. You have no idea when she meets up with you if she just came from her bf, husband's, FWB, orbiter's place or plans to venue change to him after your date concludes. You also have no idea how many guys are blowing up their phones on social media, apps, and OLD, it's mind blowing how sophisticated dating has become. They get instant attention validation at the touch of a button. She posts a pic, 10 minutes later she's got loads of comments, likes, hearts, on Instagram drooling how hot/cute she is.

Women have it easier because they focus on on their looks for priority #1, accept a date, and not flake. She barely has to invest anything.

Women are so much more advanced at plate spinning than we are because they're focused on dating most of their lives after they turn 18 or sooner.

Guys, if we're busy, we're out there working hard on our hobbies, career, side income earning, training long hours on our bodies to get better and better. Dating takes a backseat because we have more important priorities in life.

Relating back to OP, I think you get to a point where you dgaf about a plate dropping you or low/mixed interest level. If you're focused on self-improvement, you truly won't care if you get dumped. Or you turn tables when you're dissatisfied and you do the dumping.

Life moves on. There will be other plates. Let the one that didn't work out fade fast.

Hopefully, you get to a point where you're working from a frame of abundance and the "sting" hurts less on the ego if you get dropped or do the dropping.

But hey... who cares, right? :cool:

Last edited:

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think its coming from abundance. Its more that i have no time for bvllsh1t. I have a lot going on with my son, side business, working out etc. When it cones to eomen im like hey, the door us open if you want to come along. If not....bye. Too old and running out of time for gamea and bvllsg1t. Me 1st

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a lot of work... I think with practice just like weight training or muscle memory... game becomes more autonomous. It's like getting better at the guitar and not having to look down at the strings/frets when switching between C,D,E,F,G,A, and B chords... it takes practice, yet you switch chords without mentally thinking, it flows. Game could theoretically become that way with enough practice.

Think of it this way, women are natural at plate spinning right? You put the effort into the approach, scheduling dates, escalating, etc. A woman is used to juggling orbiters in between the dates. You have no idea when she meets up with you if she just came from her bf, husband's, FWB, orbiter's place or plans to venue change to him after your date concludes. You also have no idea how many guys are blowing up their phones on social media, apps, and OLD, it's mind blowing how sophisticated dating has become. They get instant attention validation at the touch of a button. She posts a pic, 10 minutes later she's got loads of comments, likes, hearts, on Instagram drooling how hot/cute she is.

Women have it easier because they focus on on their looks for priority #1, accept a date, and not flake. She barely has to invest anything.

Women are so much more advanced at plate spinning than we are because they're focused on dating most of their lives after they turn 18 or sooner.

Guys, if we're busy, we're out there working hard on our hobbies, career, side income earning, training long hours on our bodies to get better and better. Dating takes a backseat because we have more important priorities in life.

Relating back to OP, I think you get to a point where you dgaf about a plate dropping you or low/mixed interest level. If you're focused on self-improvement, you truly won't care if you get dumped. Or you turn tables when you're dissatisfied and you do the dumping.

Life moves on. There will be other plates. Let the one that didn't work out fade fast.

Hopefully, you get to a point where you're working from a frame of abundance and the "sting" hurts less on the ego if you get dropped or do the dropping.

But hey... who cares, right? :cool:
I am trying to be a glass half full type but reminding myself of how unfair this game is on us......what do we get to compensate this? I have come up with the below:

1. We don't get chased everywhere we go by random women obsessed with fvcking you....most of us! While this would be a good thing on balance, it would feel a bit oppressive

2. We learn how to be resilient and take knocks properly. It gives you perspective on yourself and what you bring.

3. We build a skillset and life which has longevity over looks and make up. Most of these women are in for a big shock when 40 hits. The world suddenly doesn't give a damn about you.....and you haven't much else. There was a campaign of women media women in their 50s who formed a group to insist older women got airtime. Didn't care much about this when they were using it to get the job when they were younger. The papers did this recurring message that "women over 50 get ignored and it's sexist, It's hillarious, they are hitting the wall and think it's societies fault. No, this is society. You had a prviliidged position as a very high value female.....millionaires, oil barons, media moguls, diplomats....and now nobody cares. In the same way you gave zero ****s about mr nice but average when you had the power.

I guess reminding yourself that all beautiful women have a shelf life is helpful. The game won't be loaded in their favour forever.