Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who are the men who succeed at bars/clubs??

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can see the problem doesn't appear that you can't get girls, because you have admitted that you do, but the girls that like you aren't up to your standard, in other words the hottest girls in the room. You also feel that you deserve the hottest girls around because you are top rung on the looks ladder. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if that was the case then that would be your reality...you wouldn't be on sosuave making these types of posts and this isn't the first one that I"ve seen. It just couldn't be any other way...if you legitimately were the hottest guy in the club it would be obvious because clubs normally have lots of "good looking" guys there - I can't think really think of a venue that is more of a meat market than a club...so to be the best looking guy there that would mean the person would have to have exceptional genetics.

Now that we have that out of the way does this mean that you are ugly or there is something physically wrong with you? Not at all. The reality is for most guys, even "good looking" one's, there is more rejection than success in a nightclub and the same extends to outside nightclubs....the hottest women you see probably will not be into you the majority of the time. I didn't say always, but most of the time. Most of the time when you are walking down the street and you see a really good looking girl if you were to approach it wouldn't happen. This is REAL LIFE when it comes to the average man...I don't give a **** what people on the internet say, all the phony products, scams, techniques....this is what I have seen and experienced over and over. So what is a guy to do? The problem is guys don't want to accept this and keep looking for some kind of silver bullet that is going to turn everything around and make you the prize. Well, you should consider yourself the prize and not put women on the pedestal, but this doesn't mean the majority of women are going to flock to you....the only guys the majority of women flock to are famous athletes/actors/musicians. Unless you belong in that category you are just going to have to work a bit harder when it comes to women. Working out, dressing better, becoming a better conversationalist,becoming more "aggressive"....these are all good things to do if you are lacking the area....apart from that it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I can't stress that enough. There are those who say that women do the choosing and that is correct - but it comes down to being in the right place at the right time.

There have been times when I went out dressed really good and made a bit more effort (I did all the *right* things) then usual nothing would happen or I would have women liking me that I didn't think were all that great looking (not to be rude - but like fat chicks). I think I'm okay looking, not a GQ model or anything like that, but I would say like a 7....anyway I'd be like '****, does this mean i'm ugly?" then the next day I would go out wearing faded jeans and like a Metallica shirt, totally not giving a ****, and I'd come across some good looking girl and she'd give me smile from a distance and then i'd go talk to her. This wasn't a super regular occurrence but it has happened before a couple of times. My point? The entire thing is completely out of your hands. You have to work with what you got - you definitely want to be in places where you are visible to women but you have to understand that it may take some time before you come across a girl you like that reciprocates the interest.

I'm going to brutally honest - When a guy is not sure of himself a nightclub is really the worst place you can go to meet women. Yes, a lot of hot women go there, but you are just going to get chewed up and spit out.

Last edited:

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be the *******, women go to bars/clubs to have a good time. By you placing yourself above them with your attitude, selfishness etc. they'll want to have fun with you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can see the problem doesn't appear that you can't get girls, because you have admitted that you do, but the girls that like you aren't up to your standard, in other words the hottest girls in the room. You also feel that you deserve the hottest girls around because you are top rung on the looks ladder. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if that was the case then that would be your reality...you wouldn't be on sosuave making these types of posts and this isn't the first one that I"ve seen. It just couldn't be any other way...if you legitimately were the hottest guy in the club it would be obvious because clubs normally have lots of "good looking" guys there - I can't think really think of a venue that is more of a meat market than a club...so to be the best looking guy there that would mean the person would have to have exceptional genetics.

Now that we have that out of the way does this mean that you are ugly or there is something physically wrong with you? Not at all. The reality is for most guys, even "good looking" one's, there is more rejection than success in a nightclub and the same extends to outside nightclubs....the hottest women you see probably will not be into you the majority of the time. I didn't say always, but most of the time. Most of the time when you are walking down the street and you see a really good looking girl if you were to approach it wouldn't happen. This is REAL LIFE when it comes to the average man...I don't give a **** what people on the internet say, all the phony products, scams, techniques....this is what I have seen and experienced over and over. So what is a guy to do? The problem is guys don't want to accept this and keep looking for some kind of silver bullet that is going to turn everything around and make you the prize. Well, you should consider yourself the prize and not put women on the pedestal, but this doesn't mean the majority of women are going to flock to you....the only guys the majority of women flock to are famous athletes/actors/musicians. Unless you belong in that category you are just going to have to work a bit harder when it comes to women. Working out, dressing better, becoming a better conversationalist,becoming more "aggressive"....these are all good things to do if you are lacking the area....apart from that it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I can't stress that enough. There are those who say that women do the choosing and that is correct - but it comes down to being in the right place at the right time.

There have been times when I went out dressed really good and made a bit more effort (I did all the *right* things) then usual nothing would happen or I would have women liking me that I didn't think were all that great looking (not to be rude - but like fat chicks). I think I'm okay looking, not a GQ model or anything like that, but I would say like a 7....anyway I'd be like '****, does this mean i'm ugly?" then the next day I would go out wearing faded jeans and like a Metallica shirt, totally not giving a ****, and I'd come across some good looking girl and she'd give me smile from a distance and then i'd go talk to her. This wasn't a super regular occurrence but it has happened before a couple of times. My point? The entire thing is completely out of your hands. You have to work with what you got - you definitely want to be in places where you are visible to women but you have to understand that it may take some time before you come across a girl you like that reciprocates the interest.

I'm going to brutally honest - When a guy is not sure of himself a nightclub is really the worst place you can go to meet women. Yes, a lot of hot women go there, but you are just going to get chewed up and spit out.
Narcissistic entitlement is a huge ****block in the Game
Point proven and accepted as a fact of the game.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my best buddy have been in the clubs a lot for the last 2 years so I’ll tell you what i have learned from it .

We always had an attractive female in our group of usually 3-4 people and 99% of the times it was always an attractive one . This is to show that you also have female friends and it give some competition for any other female . Most females think that this is the gf of somebody and it gives the impression that you are wanted .

We were always in vip section . It’s important to be a place where you can be easily seen . Usually vip sections are in the most highest point of the club and only important people go there so thats a plus on its own . If you’re attractive it’s a big bonus .

Have fun , many girls approach you on their own , first of them all are the waitresses. If you do not fck them , they are your “wingmen”. I can’t count the times some waitresses have introduced me to some very hot women . Also if you have fcked a waitress or some of them , 90% chance all of the female workers will know it in the club and that’s a good thing . It gives again the vibe that you are highly desired. I would suggest if you want to fck a waitress, let her pick you up and do the hard work. Chances are that if you do the opposite, you will be seen as thirsty , it’s gonna be awkward every time you visit thw place and bad word is gonna spread around . Do small moves . As for simple girls , again the same if you’re well known in thw club . All eyes are on you . What would i suggest ? You can be little bit more aggressive but again let the woman do the hard work .

Have small chat from time to time but be a gentleman. The girl is going to show her true colors soon enough , so act accordingly.
Create a friendly atmosphere and try to set a date as soon as possible with the girl you want . Normaly she’s going to give you her numbr , next day call her and try to arrange a friendly date . It can be on your own or double date , it doesn’t matter .

Also you can invite them in the club you’re going at night. She’s gonna have her shields down so it’s gonna be easier to do anything. Touch her , dance with her , talk to her , laugh with her , have fun with her . No need for stupid games , just enjoy the moment .Later in the morning there is high probability to fck her . Be patient. If there is some chick you couldn’t fck , take her in the friend zone and use her as social proof or as a bridge to meet more women . If you mert many women and fck many women because of her , chances says she wants to get fcked by you and she’s going to show it to you sooner or later .

That’s some tips

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You live in the USA right? Clubs are on fvcking easy mode here. American guys are some of the softest dudes on the planet. A moderate level of aggression almost guarantees getting laid.

I’ve traveled a decent amount in Europe and Latin America and the club game can be way harder. In America, women STARE when they’re interested, and come up with random excuses to talk to you. That doesn’t happen at all in some countries because guys are naturally more aggressive. In Hungary I had to literally push my way through a crowd of guys surrounding a girl to talk to her (and eventually take her home.) In Argentina I got rejected so many times in such brutal ways that I was wondering whether I would ever get laid again.