Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who are the men who succeed at bars/clubs??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I go out all the time and I feel like im always one of the top 3 or 4 best looking/most muscular/best dressed men at every single place I go to, but its never good enough. The only women who pay attention to me tend to be very mediocre looking. When I do occassionally approach decent looking females, they turn me down instantly.

So who are the men who get good looking females at bars/clubs? Is being a standard top 5 or top 10% male not good enough nowadays? You need to be a top 0.001% Chad? I have worked retardedly hard at my looks and I have maximized it as much as possible but im never gonna be in that top 0.001% range (I'm only 5'10 instead of 6'3 for example).

Dating is such fukking garbage. I seriously wish I was asexual, I hate that I like women at all. I would be so much more productive in life overall if i had zero interest in dating. Should I pursue chemical castration? honestly only thing that stops me is my moms desperate undying desire for my to have kids. She is so desperate about it that it absolutely murders me thinking about possibility of not fulfilling it

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chemical castration is being considered before you think about lowering your standards and trying a woman who is actually into you? That's pretty fvcked up.

Start fvcking women who you're attracted to even if they're a few years older or have a kid. Ffs man, this is getting ridiculous.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure those women weren't just entertaining those mediocre men or have already known them? Many times I've seen men with xmas glee on their faces as they've danced/chatted only to be left behind later on.

How much of a gap in the looks department are you in comparison to those others in the top 4? Depending on the amount of girls in the club, the standard may fall into the top 2 or 1 for male selection. In this case, just switch clubs and hope you're among the best.

Clubs suck for guys anyway for obvious reasons. So try for daygame or social circle game.

EDIT: As you age the 'need' for a girl goes quite down. Prob late 20's.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What city do you live in if you don't mind me asking?

Club game is really easy. You need to know all the venue's and pay close attention to what types of music is being played on the busy nights.
Club game is all about finding the right patterns.
I'll go deeper into this when I read more of your responses.

And btw your body language is very important.
You can't be walking in there with a negative mentality because your body will reflect how you're thinking.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go out all the time and I feel like im always one of the top 3 or 4 best looking/most muscular/best dressed men at every single place I go to, but its never good enough. The only women who pay attention to me tend to be very mediocre looking. When I do occassionally approach decent looking females, they turn me down instantly.

--

Dating is such fukking garbage. I seriously wish I was asexual, I hate that I like women at all. I would be so much more productive in life overall if i had zero interest in dating. Should I pursue chemical castration? honestly only thing that stops me is my moms desperate undying desire for my to have kids. She is so desperate about it that it absolutely murders me thinking about possibility of not fulfilling it
Its your mentality dude. People have been saying it for dozens of these threads, you're not listening to them, you're just posting the same thing over and over.

Even fat guys can get cute girls. Usually they have to have wealth, but often it's just because they have positive and interesting personalities that get women interested.

Check out your post above. It's from such a negative mental space. Chemical castration, talking about how desperate you are to have kids to fulfil someone else's agenda...you sounds very down mentally, that's going to be a massive turn off to women even if you look great.

My personal mental space is a bit like Rust Cohle from True Detective at the moment. That's a turn off to women, but at the moment I don't care because I'm not dating. If I was, I'd want to be far more upbeat and happy.

TLDR: If you're in a really negative, down mental state...it doesn't matter how jacked you are. It's a big turn off.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Chemical castration is being considered before you think about lowering your standards and trying a woman who is actually into you? That's pretty fvcked up.

Start fvcking women who you're attracted to even if they're a few years older or have a kid. Ffs man, this is getting ridiculous.
you guys don't understand that attention from women 10 f*cking leagues below me doesn't mean a damn thing

I had this average looking, short, stubby white girl last night trying hard to get with me. I wish you guys could have seen me last night - I looked like a GQ model mixed with an American football player. I know it's hard to believe because I look like such garbage in pictures but I'm very very attractive in real life. Honestly I'm sure if I went to a gay bar, I would get treated the same way super hot women get treated in straight bars

the point is that I should have women at least somewhat close to my league who are interested in me.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Its your mentality dude. People have been saying it for dozens of these threads, you're not listening to them, you're just posting the same thing over and over.

Even fat guys can get cute girls. Usually they have to have wealth, but often it's just because they have positive and interesting personalities that get women interested.

Check out your post above. It's from such a negative mental space. Chemical castration, talking about how desperate you are to have kids to fulfil someone else's agenda...you sounds very down mentally, that's going to be a massive turn off to women even if you look great.

My personal mental space is a bit like Rust Cohle from True Detective at the moment. That's a turn off to women, but at the moment I don't care because I'm not dating. If I was, I'd want to be far more upbeat and happy.

TLDR: If you're in a really negative, down mental state...it doesn't matter how jacked you are. It's a big turn off.
I'm not desperate to have kids. My parents are. I do want to have kids but I don't care if that doesn't happen for 20 years

Dating is just absolute garbage for straight men. We are the only demographic where you can be an absolute stud, be rich and be genuinely a VERY good person and still have zero quality dating options. The female version of me is dating a professional athlete. The gay version of me gets hit on 50,000 times when he goes out (and by attractive, young, fit men not the garbage I get hit on by)

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
What city do you live in if you don't mind me asking?

Club game is really easy. You need to know all the venue's and pay close attention to what types of music is being played on the busy nights.
Club game is all about finding the right patterns.
I'll go deeper into this when I read more of your responses.

And btw your body language is very important.
You can't be walking in there with a negative mentality because your body will reflect how you're thinking.

club game is really easy? I swear to god some of you guys live in bizarro world. Club game is insanely f*cking hard

Club game is easy when you're a woman or a gay male, that's about it. I live in a suburb 40 minutes from Chicago

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure those women weren't just entertaining those mediocre men or have already known them? Many times I've seen men with xmas glee on their faces as they've danced/chatted only to be left behind later on.

How much of a gap in the looks department are you in comparison to those others in the top 4? Depending on the amount of girls in the club, the standard may fall into the top 2 or 1 for male selection. In this case, just switch clubs and hope you're among the best.

Clubs suck for guys anyway for obvious reasons. So try for daygame or social circle game.

EDIT: As you age the 'need' for a girl goes quite down. Prob late 20's.

it's hard to say what the gap is. I feel like I'm sometimes THEE #1 best looking guy overall (muscles, face, fashion sense) at a bar I go to...othertimes I'm maybe the 5th or 6th best out of 50

here's my point - say there are 40 men and 40 women somewhere. I'm easily always in the top 6 (sometimes top 2). I'm open to dating say the top 10 women there. This sh*t should be like shooting fish in the barrel so why am I struggling so bad? Is it just that men have no value at these locations?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
club game is really easy? I swear to god some of you guys live in bizarro world. Club game is insanely f*cking hard

Club game is easy when you're a woman or a gay male, that's about it. I live in a suburb 40 minutes from Chicago
My understanding is you don't know where all the good spots are. You're only going to the ultra pretentious snobby bars and feeling bitter remorse about the entire fiasco.
Trust me I've already been there and done that, and know how to avoid those places.
I mean you live near Chicago FFS! Do you know how many incredible and amazing bars are in that city?
Ever been to a rooftop bar?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My understanding is you don't know where all the good spots are. You're only going to the ultra pretentious snobby bars and feeling bitter remorse about the entire fiasco.
how do I not dominate there? The way I look and speak and dress is ultra classy. Who are these women looking for that I'm not good enough? How many 29 year old guys out there are jacked, super good looking in the face, dress super super nice and make nearly 200K a year? It's gotta be top 0.01% of men that I'm in in terms of the overall package and it's still not enough. It's so mind boggling. I push myself obsessively insanely hard to seek perfection but I don't know what else i can possibly do. I'm getting a hair transplant in 2 weeks so I can have male model like perfect hair. I've dropped 25 lbs down to 8% body fat. What the f*ck else can I do?

Trust me I've already been there and done that, and know how to avoid those places.
I mean you live near Chicago FFS! Do you know how many incredible bars are in that city?
Ever been to a rooftop bar?
I mostly go out in the burbs

I don't want to date a woman who lives in the city to be honest

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember responding to another one of your posts bigdave17. Again man, unless you have some social anxiety making you seem unapproachable, you may not be as attractive as you think you are. Speaking as a legit attractive man, club girls would literally chase you without effort on your part had you actually been attractive. The contrast is night and day from regular guys. No style or 'good' spots are even relevant here. You should have have women (and men) trying to buy you drinks, dance with you, compliment you, grope, stare, and ask you for sexual favors. If this aint happening you're living in a bubble. Just accept it man.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get discouraged...
Keep bettering yourself....
It's a numbers game...
Sarge on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do I not dominate there? The way I look and speak and dress is ultra classy. Who are these women looking for that I'm not good enough? How many 29 year old guys out there are jacked, super good looking in the face, dress super super nice and make nearly 200K a year? It's gotta be top 0.01% of men that I'm in in terms of the overall package and it's still not enough. It's so mind boggling. I push myself obsessively insanely hard to seek perfection but I don't know what else i can possibly do. I'm getting a hair transplant in 2 weeks so I can have male model like perfect hair. I've dropped 25 lbs down to 8% body fat. What the f*ck else can I do?

I mostly go out in the burbs

I don't want to date a woman who lives in the city to be honest
Do you have status with those people outside the club?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember responding to another one of your posts bigdave17. Again man, unless you have some social anxiety making you seem unapproachable, you may not be as attractive as you think you are. Speaking as a legit attractive man, club girls would literally chase you without effort on your part had you actually been attractive. The contrast is night and day from regular guys. No style or 'good' spots are even relevant here. You should have have women (and men) trying to buy you drinks, dance with you, compliment you, grope, stare, and ask you for sexual favors. If this aint happening you're living in a bubble. Just accept it man.
How much swag would you have if you thought all the ladies who pursue you were beneath you and you turned down their advances and never had sex or affection for a year or more?

I've never been the top guy in the club but fine enough to bone most nights if I chose to. Club folks are nothing special.

What is big in the club is who your associations are .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are being a cuck playing into the feminine biological strategy. You are A) delusional or B) Not particularly good at game.

So who are the men who get good looking females at bars/clubs? Is being a standard top 5 or top 10% male not good enough nowadays? You need to be a top 0.001% Chad? I have worked retardedly hard at my looks and I have maximized it as much as possible but im never gonna be in that top 0.001% range (I'm only 5'10 instead of 6'3 for example).
Being pretty is not the solution. It's that cuck fest female biological strategy disguised as the norm. Your vibe and frame is wack. The mindset is not to be a walking DHV, it's to be pretty. Wtf?

You play the hand you are dealt. You spam cold approach, you spit game, and swipe right at life. The only thing that you said spot on is how garbage it is. You as a man are the active dating role. You expel energy. Women sit on their soon to be fat ass in the passive dating role regardless of the gender neutral push in society.

Rather then crying on the forum, the solution is, was, and always will be #nextset!

I don't want to hear a grown man cry. I could give a ****. If you cannot pull, your genes will be weeded out of existence. Nobody will mourn you.

This **** is ruthless. It's never relent ING especially when you have the girl. You are then letting her know, you still got it, and if she's not handling her ****, some other girls will take her place.

Step your game up kuz.

You're pretty pathetic. Chemical castration?

Lulz. You can but, you are already being weeded out of the gene pool.

You can't compete.

I blame low testosterone.

Action is what a man must take. A man in your predicament has no luxury of bitching. Handle your ****.

Go get baes. Or don't.

More girls for me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are being a cuck playing into the feminine biological strategy. You are A) delusional or B) Not particularly good at game.

Being pretty is not the solution. It's that cuck fest female biological strategy disguised as the norm. Your vibe and frame is wack. The mindset is not to be a walking DHV, it's to be pretty. Wtf?

You play the hand you are dealt. You spam cold approach, you spit game, and swipe right at life. The only thing that you said spot on is how garbage it is. You as a man are the active dating role. You expel energy. Women sit on their soon to be fat ass in the passive dating role regardless of the gender neutral push in society.

Rather then crying on the forum, the solution is, was, and always will be #nextset!

I don't want to hear a grown man cry. I could give a ****. If you cannot pull, your genes will be weeded out of existence. Nobody will mourn you.

This **** is ruthless. It's never relent ING especially when you have the girl. You are then letting her know, you still got it, and if she's not handling her ****, some other girls will take her place.

Step your game up kuz.

You're pretty pathetic. Chemical castration?

Lulz. You can but, you are already being weeded out of the gene pool.

You can't compete.

I blame low testosterone.

Action is what a man must take. A man in your predicament has no luxury of bitching. Handle your ****.

Go get baes. Or don't.

More girls for me.
Your spot on. He needs to stop being an incel cuck and start taking ***** from the women who want to give.

He has half a dozen or more who want to fvck him now, but he thinks they are beneath him . I told him once he's regularly ****1ng other females will find themselves strangely attracted .

Also needs to stop focusing on looks and focus more on masculinity . Masculinity will fvck the ***** in front of him.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't honestly say you think you're a 7/10 then keep repeating you're the best looking guy everywhere you go. The two don't match. Start being honest with us here, you think you're a 9/10 but that's really not the case. You have mental health issues.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigDave, I think it would be a good idea that you BUMP ALL YOUR THREADS. You'll find your answer
He won't listen. One great advice he got was from a fellow Chicagoan that advised him to get out of the snobby pretentious clubs and get into a club with a "cooler" crowd .

He might have the $, might be decently handsome, but those snobby crowd only likes those who grew up with them.