Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which Body Type Would You Choose?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 boiled eggs is about 240 calories max. That means your only real meal of the day has to be 1,500+ calories. Either you’re eating a binge meal worth of shvt at night each day or your metabolism is completely fvcked up. Something is not adding up…

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercise your mind!
Get good enough and she won’t look from the neck - down.
i have friends who are on the chunkier side pull because they know how to brain fack.
Be a Jedi!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a great deal, however it's enough to prompt me to get rid of it.

I don't eat breakfast.. I wait till around 1.30pm & I will eat 3 boiled eggs as my first meal... From that point onwards I drink water or coffee.. around 7.30pm I will eat a larger meal.. Chicken breast & rice.. Cottage cheese & some salad.. alternatively.. Rump Steak, rice and Houmous.

I have one cheat night,. usually Friday night. Most of the time, my diet is pretty clean.
I've learned over the years that anyone who claims to eat chicken breast and rice as a regular staple is lying. That's the most boring diet I've ever heard of I'd literally kms. I won't judge you if you admitted to snacking or having more cheat meals than that.

Do you have problems with digestion? If you can rule out inflammation it sounds like it might be an epigenetic/metabolic problem. Honestly chicken is so damn overrated anyway man that stuff is pumped full of soy and hormones I wouldn't be surprised if it causes problems. Maybe try fish or grass fed beef instead.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned over the years that anyone who claims to eat chicken breast and rice as a regular staple is lying. That's the most boring diet I've ever heard of I'd literally kms. I won't judge you if you admitted to snacking or having more cheat meals than that.

Do you have problems with digestion? If you can rule out inflammation it sounds like it might be an epigenetic/metabolic problem. Honestly chicken is so damn overrated anyway man that stuff is pumped full of soy and hormones I wouldn't be surprised if it causes problems. Maybe try fish or grass fed beef instead.

Sorry man.. you caught me out.. I was lying..

What kinda loser lies about their staple diet.. Give a man a little credit.

I don't have time to list my entire damn weekly diet here on SS, but like most men who lift weights, chicken and rice is pretty much staple for us guys.

I'm not saying I eat chicken and rice 7 days a week, hell no... But yes chicken does make an appearance usually 4x a week.. I tend to eat fish alot too, and beef steak.

As for cheat meals.. I eat clean Monday to Friday & have a cheat meal Friday night..

Other than that diet is clean.

I have been training lifting weights for over twenty years, however I believe with age it becomes more difficult to keep the unwanted belly fat off.

Thanks for the tip though.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man.. you caught me out.. I was lying..

What kinda loser lies about their staple diet.. Give a man a little credit.

I don't have time to list my entire damn weekly diet here on SS, but like most men who lift weights, chicken and rice is pretty much staple for us guys.

I'm not saying I eat chicken and rice 7 days a week, hell no... But yes chicken does make an appearance usually 4x a week.. I tend to eat fish alot too, and beef steak.

As for cheat meals.. I eat clean Monday to Friday & have a cheat meal Friday night..

Other than that diet is clean.

I have been training lifting weights for over twenty years, however I believe with age it becomes more difficult to keep the unwanted belly fat off.

Thanks for the tip though.
I mean I was kind of joking, but I suspect the chicken and rice staple is overrated. Why not try a radical elimination diet for a few months and see how you feel? When I did carnivore for 3 months I lost about 10 lbs of pure fat, especially subcutaneous belly/chest fat that I was previously unable to get rid of. Just something to think about.

AmitBajpayee

Reaction score
If it were me, I would go with option two. I feel like getting rid of all belly fat is too tedious and cumbersome of a task to do. Aditionally, I think a some fat on the body is natural and I would much rather prefer that than just super shredded. I feel like it's very rare to enjoy life while staying with minial levels of fat.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Speaking of elimination diets this is a great book discussing it with great recipes:

Practical Paleo, 2nd Edition (Updated And Expanded): A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle https://a.co/d/1rFAqkT