Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where People Poop

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It basically match the chart of migrations coming into the european union, I finally found out which criteria che european commission established to let people in.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this include outhouses?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of your little man-crush on me, you fat, dumb hillbilly - we both know I would beat your ass if we ever met in person.
LOL! Oh you would, would ya? Be sure to bring those balls, that big brother keeps in a pretty, little jar with ya, homegirl.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Macaframalama @Bible_Belt Fellas please take your sparing match to PM. This is a thread I would like to comment in without having to close it. :up:winning!

The reason we are not having to cr@p outdoors in the USA is because of guys like these in this Youtube video. It's only 5:27 of your time to watch. My hat really goes off to these guys who do this kind of work. I wish I had the skills to do this.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This fvcking thing is misleading. I live in Russia, outside city, in a two story house, I have a regular toilet, onto which you sit your ass down, and do your thing, and on my property there is still an old out house, with a hole. Both toilet (and shower and kitchen) and the out house wash into a stream, down a mountain, eventually into the sea. I suppose to have a ceptic tank, but at the moment I do not. So if I sit my butt down on a toilet, do I take a sh1t outside or inside?

Also, I have a hard time believing that people in Africa and other places, sh1t in the woods. Most likely they too have an out house.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Macaframalama @Bible_Belt Fellas please take your sparing match to PM. This is a thread I would like to comment in without having to close it. :up:winning!

The reason we are not having to cr@p outdoors in the USA is because of guys like these in this Youtube video. It's only 5:27 of your time to watch. My hat really goes off to these guys who do this kind of work. I wish I had the skills to do this.

"Your flush is our rush"
:up:

logicallefty

Reaction score
"Your flush is our rush"
:up:
If I only loved my job half that much...:rolleyes:

There must be some pride in it. A woman I knows husband works at the sewer plant in medium size city near me. He does the nasty stuff there. She brags and says “The sh!t might hit the fan someday, but as long as sh!t is hitting the bottom of your toilet my husband will always have a job and our family will always be fed”. She Really respects him and what he does. I’m kind of jealous actually I wouldn’t mind having his job, and her! lol But the work he does takes mechanical skills well beyond mine.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I could handle the raw sewage aspect, as in a way I'm a cleanliness kind of guy, although I have no problem getting filthy working on cars or one of my various restoration projects.

I love how this guy is able to innovate and invent contraptions and get paid for it. That would be the ultimate job for me minus the sewage.