Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where have all the men gone?!

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Another article talking about the shortage of men available for marriage.

Its a very fun and ego boosting read:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253

If you are a college educated man you will like it even more.

Basically, women refuse to date down in education. They claim women don't want to date men who are not as smart as they are. This is stupid because I'm college educated and I've met people who never went to college who I would consider smarter than me. I have also met people with Master's degrees who I thought were dumbasses.

Anyway, cheers to male scarcity. It puts more pressure on women to curb their entitlement and be better partners for us. We are the prize!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not once did they mention the testosterone draining society we live in. And most of those uneducated men in rural America that work menial jobs (with many OWNING their own businesses) are making more money than the college educated.

Stats are so f*cking stupid. Anyone can twist them however they want. This country is chock full of idiots.

And not one, ONE, mention of women's sexual liberation as a potential negative impact.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't help we had to put up with this horsesh*t for the past 8 years...

Glad Trump got in. Hopefully, the tide is slowly turning or shifting towards a more masculine positive society and culture here in the US.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it emasculating for a guy when his wife earns more than he does, and probably always will? That seems like there would always be this unspoken shift of power in the relationship.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't it emasculating for a guy when his wife earns more than he does, and probably always will? That seems like there would always be this unspoken shift of power in the relationship.
Some would argue it is emasculating for a man to get married in the first place.

I find most married men to be more docile and malleable than single men. Something about getting married makes a lot of men soft. Either that, or a lot of tough men are fake and putting on fronts to get women. But they are actually soft and being with a woman over time uncovers their real nature. Hard to say if its one or the other or both.

One thing I know is my relationships always fail because I don't change and adjust to what girls want.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are talking on a game site, so I'll judge them on the sexual dynamic.

Obama was the sub to a HB4. Everyone rightly would call him a pvssy, if he came here anonymously.

Trump is the dom to a HB8.

I think it's difficult to argue that the White House hasn't been given a shot of testosterone.
Obama is an AFC and a nerd. Trump beats his wife and everyone knows it. Nothing masculine to see here from either. Moving on now.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obama is an AFC and a nerd. Trump beats his wife and everyone knows it. Nothing masculine to see here from either. Moving on now.
Beats her with the D and shes loving it, faggot move on.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some would argue it is emasculating for a man to get married in the first place.

I find most married men to be more docile and malleable than single men. Something about getting married makes a lot of men soft. Either that, or a lot of tough men are fake and putting on fronts to get women. But they are actually soft and being with a woman over time uncovers their real nature. Hard to say if its one or the other or both.

One thing I know is my relationships always fail because I don't change and adjust to what girls want.
Agree on everything and I have to add that in certain couples you can relate more with the woman than the man, its seems like they swap roles.
He starts talking about moral crap while she gets more pragmatic especially in terms of problem solving.

Funny thing however is that men and women get togheter, she hopes he will change but he will not while he hopes she will not change but she will.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
We are talking on a game site, so I'll judge them on the sexual dynamic.

Obama was the sub to a HB4. Everyone rightly would call him a pvssy, if he came here anonymously.

Trump is the dom to a HB8.

I think it's difficult to argue that the White House hasn't been given a shot of testosterone.
I still don't get how you guys on this site call men in the most POWERFUL positions on the planet, AFCs and Beta Males lol. For the simple reason that they are in said POWERFUL position, should disqualify them from an AFC or Beta Male category.

I voted for Obama in 2008 but not in 2012, but I do not in any way believe Obama is some pvssy, AFC, Beta Male, or any other cartoon character label that the anonymous guys from the Manosphere want to create lol.

And Michelle Obama is a HB4? Looks are subjective, Michelle Obama is a representation of Tenacity's HB 7 and higher. She's sexy, black, body is banging, etc.

Obama does what he HAS to do to continue his party's progression. He's a damn liberal, he has to continue selling the women's liberation, women are equal, women are great shyt. That does NOT mean the man allows his woman to walk the fvck over him behind the scenes. I can see and the world can see, that Michelle clearly respects Barack.

This entire notion that there's only ONE WAY to be an Alpha Male (you must fit the cartoonish description/display provided) is just insane. It's honestly why a lot of these guys on this website continue to struggle with women, it's because instead of trying to develop their own personal personality, expand upon that, and build upon that......they are fvcking busy trying to LIVE UP to some cartoonish Alpha Male description that doesn't fit reality, isn't reality, will not allow you to FIT into reality, and makes no fvcking sense at the end of the day.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't get how you guys on this site call men in the most POWERFUL positions on the planet, AFCs and Beta Males lol. For the simple reason that they are in said POWERFUL position, should disqualify them from an AFC or Beta Male category.
Hmm, on the one hand they occupy the highest office in the land. On the other hand, they all literally had to beg hundreds of millions of people to put them there, and bend over to special interests as well. A politician is a prostitute, plain and simple. But then again, they're in that chair, so the ends justify the means.

In the SMP I would say Trump, Bill Clinton, and JFK are recent examples of alphas, if we're comparing presidents with presidents. But the bottom line is anyone in the oval office could go out and score premium P if he wanted. (Sorry, feminists, doesn't work that way with lady leaders.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I voted for Obama in 2008 but not in 2012, but I do not in any way believe Obama is some pvssy, AFC, Beta Male, or any other cartoon character label that the anonymous guys from the Manosphere want to create lol.

And Michelle Obama is a HB4? Looks are subjective, Michelle Obama is a representation of Tenacity's HB 7 and higher. She's sexy, black, body is banging, etc.
I am a white man, but if I put my "black man glasses" on, I would say that Michelle, as a younger woman (this needs to be stated as all women degrade), she was definitely bangable. She has a very nice feminine frame (if big) of a small waist-to-hip ratio. That said, she is jockishly tomboyish, so she wins no points as a coquette, and is definitely no style maven like Jacqueline or Melania - or even Nancy, for whatever style that stick lady had. She made physical education & home gardening her 1LOTUS activities of note, and she did this very graciously; she would definitely be the kind of woman a 19th Century pioneer would want to have around.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Obama does what he HAS to do to continue his party's progression. He's a damn liberal, he has to continue selling the women's liberation, women are equal, women are great shyt. That does NOT mean the man allows his woman to walk the fvck over him behind the scenes. I can see and the world can see, that Michelle clearly respects Barack.

This entire notion that there's only ONE WAY to be an Alpha Male (you must fit the cartoonish description/display provided) is just insane. It's honestly why a lot of these guys on this website continue to struggle with women, it's because instead of trying to develop their own personal personality, expand upon that, and build upon that......they are fvcking busy trying to LIVE UP to some cartoonish Alpha Male description that doesn't fit reality, isn't reality, will not allow you to FIT into reality, and makes no fvcking sense at the end of the day.
Some good points.

No one is a complete alpha male or beta male. Some people have more of one quality than the other.

I consider both Obama and Trump to be alpha males, just different types of alpha males with different alpha male qualities. Obama's alpha quality is he is not very emotional and he is always confident in his decisions regardless of what people say. Trump's alpha quality is aggression and a domineering attitude along with always being ready for a fight and being fearless.

Both have beta qualities too. Trump is too reactive. Obama is not aggressive enough.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good points.

No one is a complete alpha male or beta male. Some people have more of one quality than the other.

I consider both Obama and Trump to be alpha males, just different types of alpha males with different alpha male qualities. Obama's alpha quality is he is not very emotional and he is always confident in his decisions regardless of what people say. Trump's alpha quality is aggression and a domineering attitude along with always being ready for a fight and being fearless.

Both have beta qualities too. Trump is too reactive. Obama is not aggressive enough.
Agree with this. Obama is slick, no question about it. But he's not tough at all. He wilted around Putin.

Trump seems to be more of a natural alpha who has never had to work on it, because he's always been successful. See his failed marriages. I disagree about him being too reactive though.....things simply bounce right off of him, and they have all throughout the campaign.