Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where can I buy cheap plane tickets

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone out there help out if you can. I'm trying to go to Oklahoma on July 26th and come back on July 28th but I don't feel like paying up to $400 for a round trip ticket, usually my friend hooks me up with buddy passes but he doesn't have any. Does anyone know of any websites or any deals out there where I can get a ticket or bid on a plane ticket for cheap by that date. Thanks.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you check on bestfares.com? Expedia is a rip off for me except an occasional odd hotel, I can almost always find it cheaper someplace else. Sometimes I find OK stuff on hotwire/orbitz but never anything special, but it's always international, I don't know about domestic.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just shop cheaptickets.com, orbitz, expedia and then compare the prices to what the actual airline is offering. Sometimes it's cheaper going straight to the airline.

Southwest is usually the airline I fly. I like the open seating, and almost always get a front row aisle seat just by being sociable. My last flight the captain bought me dinner (since we had to stay on the plan during a stop) and said "tell all your friends you flew first class on Southwest". Good airlines like them make the trip more relaxing, so I'll usually pay a few extra bucks.