Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to push back on a woman/say something, when to act non-chalant/no contact

_-_WOLFSBANE_-_

Reaction score
One thing I am struggling with is knowing the difference between when you push back on a woman for bad behavior/**** test or non compliance vs when to remain nonchalant or even remove attention/pull away/show her no contact with you actions.

Does anyone have any insight on this? I would greatly appreciate it. This is something I struggle with. I am a direct person and what I am trying to figure this out cause I don't want to come across as "emotional" or "salty" or "butthurt" etc..

What are the general guidelines here?

Thanks ahead of time.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women want to be bratty and ask me how I will punish them? Will I spank them? I tell them spanking is a reward, not a punishment. Brats crave attention. Misbehaviour gets punished by taking away that attention.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I am struggling with is knowing the difference between when you push back on a woman for bad behavior/**** test or non compliance vs when to remain nonchalant or even remove attention/pull away/show her no contact with you actions.
They're all sh*t tests.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8boup0
Nuke disrespect, be indifferent to the rest. Agree and Amplify.

Withdraw attention when you see behavior you don't like, but don't explicitly find disrespectful.