When to kiss

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i've been "with" (as exclusive as you can be while in highschool) a girl for about a month but I haven't been able to kiss her more than a closed-mouthed grandma kiss yet because of lack of time in places that are ok to kiss at together. My school of thought is that once I do the first one,(makeout session) I'll be able to spot the right scenarios easier. So i'm asking for advice about where all you dj's out there pulled off the first "big deal" kiss.
P.S. Im young in case you can't tell....

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically anywhere thats private. Take her to a basement/livingroom/car or whatever where you know you two wont be disturbed. Make some light conversation then at the first pause look into her eye's and then move in slowly. Take the lead and don't be afraid, it's not as big a deal as you might be thinking.

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a club, dance with her, drink a little just have an overall good time and then sit and talk a little, just don't really think about when is the "right time" i think you'll just know, i believe a girls face can tell when she is ready to be kissed, whatever you do don't try to think about it just FEEL the moment. :)

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically if I were you I'd walk up to her the next time I saw her and kiss her immediately because first of all she wants you to but you're the man so don't wait around on her quit showing her you're just a boy and can't step up and second of all there is no right moment get that preconcieved notion outta your head that sparks will fly and angels will sing, truth is we as people make perfect situations, they aren't handed to us. Step up and grab your ball sack and everything will be right with the world.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only grandma kissed a girl once or twice, and that was in between classes. Any other time it turned into a makeout session...

One time was at a dance, another after a play as I was walking her to her car. You'll know when you should do it. Better to be alone as well.