Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is a woman worth it?

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are an awful lot of posts about the pitfalls one might fall through, and stupid behaviour to avoid both on your part and a woman's. I agree with most of it.

However, I think the perspective is somewhat skewed. At some point, you get beyond all the game playing and YOU ACTUALLY CARE. I agree that for the most part you shouldn't and for the most part I don't - but if are ready to make some kind of committment or enter in god forbid, marriage you actually do have to give a **** and it's not that easy to be so non-chalant if she displeases you, after all you have things invested. So if you are at that point and she has passed YOUR **** tests, what are the qualities and character traits that make it worth your while to give an actual **** about her?

I myself am not actually sure since every girl that I thought was there has dissapointed me up to here.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cpddavis said:
There are an awful lot of posts about the pitfalls one might fall through, and stupid behaviour to avoid both on your part and a woman's. I agree with most of it.

However, I think the perspective is somewhat skewed. At some point, you get beyond all the game playing and YOU ACTUALLY CARE. I agree that for the most part you shouldn't and for the most part I don't - but if are ready to make some kind of committment or enter in god forbid, marriage you actually do have to give a **** and it's not that easy to be so non-chalant if she displeases you, after all you have things invested. So if you are at that point and she has passed YOUR **** tests, what are the qualities and character traits that make it worth your while to give an actual **** about her?

I myself am not actually sure since every girl that I thought was there has dissapointed me up to here.
IThink every man needs to be honest with himself in the relationship game.

What i mean is:

it is fine to find or blame external sources for not achieving things in life.
But it’s not fine to make the sole purpose of our reality.

for example a poor quality guy stating he rejects women due to poor ideals he has built up, is not doing himself any favours, same for women.

this is not about you being a poor quality guy.

but can you state:

you handle situations well.
you don’t get Jealous, possessive, abusive.
You don’t carry baggage into relationships.
you have dealt with your mistakes and shortfalls based on how past relationships have worked out?

for example a guy who looses a women by being controlling, not letting her go out, and gets possessive if she talks to any other guys, whist he sits on a pc all day playing games. Can’t really blame external influences for his lack of success unless he re0evaluated and changes his behaviour for the next relationship.
(not you, but a general example and i find this to be very common)

Think about each relationship has a new chapter in your life.

A process where you have the opportunity when they fail, to asses what YOU did wrong, not what THEY did wrong, since when all is said and done the reason it failed is through the choices YOU made.

Even if that choice was picking the wrong partner or making mistakes in the relationship, until you can finally claim responsibility for your own short falls.

you will never learn and progress or you will stagnate.

What i am saying is.

Before we can assess what the women can offer.

We need to know we can offer quality back.

Its not good, looking for the fabled quality women when all we can offer is a silver painted tur*, in return eventually the silver painting will wear off and we will be to square one or square 7 as the cycle simply repeats.

there is a reason this site offers advice on self improvement to stop the cycle of bad experiences coming your way, to make better choices and become a worthy prize for the women you see in your sights.

Internally is the place to sort out, address all shortfalls from old relationships should be priority number one, then and only then can you think about going again, if you rush in your liable to face history repeating.

If you believe you are the great catch that you have come to be, then you can aim your sights and make a good choice and not compromise your values, then when you do meet her, I believe then there is a very high % it will work out, but like most things in life there are never any guarantees especially where humans are concerned, but at least we can address issues from our own perspective and boost our chances of entering an investment or a deal with a higher rate of return.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's something only your gut can tell you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Bonhomme said:
That's something only your gut can tell you.
Amen. Like Barton Keyes' "little man", one can only ever truly rely on his intuition and gut instinct.

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree about the gut thing. I'm sort of interested in seeing Rollo Tomassi's response, since he's married and he obviously has to give a **** - and yet I think he makes a lot of good points about things before that point, and during - but at some point you just can't be non-chalant about ****.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme is right.

Gut instinct is so important to listen to.

Its our internal compass telling us the truth about a person's character we are involved with be it just one of your friend's or your lover.

It tells you if a friend is in trouble even if they are denying it and it tells you if your woman is cheating or preparing to leave you as it gives you an ominous feeling that something is wrong with her or off about her behaviour towards you lately.

It is a feeling you get inside and not just the outside observation telling you as much.

"what are the qualities and character traits that make it worth your while to give an actual **** about her?"

This is all individual criteria but since I believe you want our individual answers...

I will tell you that the qualities and character traits I would need to marry a woman would be for my gut instinct and outside observations to agree with eachother that...

-She is trustworthy
-She is loyal
-She is funny and can take a joke
-Doesn't try to manipulate me to do something such as withholding sex as her bargaining chip.
-She is genuinely kind and caring and not wearing a mask of kindness and caring simply just to draw me in and then later reveal the evil core.
-She looks decent, doesn't have to be supermodel quality, average will do so long as I sense she has a good heart. Basically what the forum calls an HB7 would serve me just fine so long as she had all these qualities I mentioned.

And well thats about it.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A pattern I've noticed in the women I've cared about in the past

1.)Confidence

2.)Has Goals (besides marriage and kids)

3.)Has Interests (or hobbies)

4.)Doesn't seem to be a part of the usual crowd of girls or follow the common psychology of most women, competition and attention aren't her driving motivations.

5.)Intelligent

6.)Philosophical