Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl says "nothings going to happen"...Escalation...

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex- Got a girl coming over/hanging out tomorrow.

She said dont get an idea that anything will happen.

How do I escalate to get the kiss/eat her out/****?

drewsg

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's coming over for a reason dude, she just doesn't want to put it out there that she wants to be used for sex.

Just get her in a situation where you guys are both close together and start touching her.. if she resists, back off and then start again a few minutes later

x86

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh. Last time I got a "nothing will happen" it was pretty much a green light for stuff to happen.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah, I once had a girl over watching a movie in my bed and I asked her if she wanted to sleep over. She said yeah, but just to sleep.

Nooope :D

Again, don't look at what she says, look at what she does. In your case coming over to your house and "hanging out" with you alone.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I got that same kinda line with a girl I'm currently dating. Actually, she SAID we'd probably cuddle and make out but she wouldn't let it go any further than that. Well, it went to everything but sex and when it was time for me to leave she said "how did we end up completely naked?"

They want it, but they want it to be your fault.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats how it is with them.

NEVER believe what they say they won't do.

Watch them say it then do the complete opposite...awesome!!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She came over, we watched comedy movies, cuddled a bit, gave eachother massages. Kissed, but nothing big. When I gave her a massage I kept tickling her and she got pissed lol wtf..She does want to hang out again tomorow.

I even tried backing off, nothing..It weird ive has girls hotter then her jump on and me eat them out the first night.

For tomorrow night how should I pull this off that I can get in her pants?

Let's Get Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she says nothings going to happen...tell her "don't flatter yourself, would said I wanted it too?"

One time a girl said "is it possible that we go back to your house, make-out and not have sex?" I said, "yea anything's possible...but who said I wanted to have sex with you? You gotta get in line just like the rest of em ;)" We were f@cking 2 hours later.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's Get Real said:
Next time she says nothings going to happen...tell her "don't flatter yourself, would said I wanted it too?"

One time a girl said "is it possible that we go back to your house, make-out and not have sex?" I said, "yea anything's possible...but who said I wanted to have sex with you? You gotta get in line just like the rest of em ;)" We were f@cking 2 hours later.
Exactly what I said last night on the phone.

ha ha nice bro!

Let's Get Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Exactly what I said last night on the phone.

ha ha nice bro!
Hell yea! I don't know where I got it or after the book of pook i became it...

When I was driving to the hockey game...I also told her, "I hope you brought some money cuz I ain't payin for you." And then turned up the music and started dancing...she was so pissed it was hilarious.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's Get Real said:
Hell yea! I don't know where I got it or after the book of pook i became it...

When I was driving to the hockey game...I also told her, "I hope you brought some money cuz I ain't payin for you." And then turned up the music and started dancing...she was so pissed it was hilarious.
Ive said **** like that too. But i came to realize thats not the way to go. You have to do it in a more suttle way. If you seduce her well enough she'll suggest that she pays. Then u know ur in

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how she says it. If she tells you she's nervous, she wants to wait or something along those lines I think it's fair to respect that and not push it.

However, if she's trying to be controlling or bluntly tells you it's not going to happen, I recommend Mystery's "Freeze Out" technique. Basically go as far as you can with her, kissing, touching, but when she stops you, just say "Ok, no problem. Let's watch TV" or "Ok. Let's go out" and just stop ALL activity. You could even start texting your friends. The key is to withdraw all the physical attention that was making her feel good and act totally indifferent to it by turning your attention to something else.

My ex used to play these control games with me at one time and it used to really annoy me. Then I started using this freeze out and it worked wonders. :)

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Depends how she says it. If she tells you she's nervous, she wants to wait or something along those lines I think it's fair to respect that and not push it.

However, if she's trying to be controlling or bluntly tells you it's not going to happen, I recommend Mystery's "Freeze Out" technique. Basically go as far as you can with her, kissing, touching, but when she stops you, just say "Ok, no problem. Let's watch TV" or "Ok. Let's go out" and just stop ALL activity. You could even start texting your friends. The key is to withdraw all the physical attention that was making her feel good and act totally indifferent to it by turning your attention to something else.

My ex used to play these control games with me at one time and it used to really annoy me. Then I started using this freeze out and it worked wonders. :)
I did the freeze out. Didnt work bro. I was shocked. She said she went further then expected for the first time meeting me.

When I was giving her a message, I went near her ass and she got pissed, I accidentally tickled her she got pissed. LOL..So im guessing she is serious about not wanting to take it to far the first time. She "acted" or was really into the movie since she never saw it, then out of no where I go to kiss her, she kisses me, we start taking pictures forget about the movie. Then she goes back to watching the movie..lol wtf, seriously.

Overall went a bit better then excepted. Like I said took funny pictures together, kissed a bit...etc

I walked her to her car, and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, WTF was that, then she goes thats all ur getting. I started to laugh bc I thought it was actually funny.

Ill see where tomorrow night leads and update.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls love to be used for sex. If she says that, the work is already half done:) she woudln't say anything otherwise.
I mean really? you don't know how to escalate? Just kiss her, touch her be arousing, easy. cf: how to foreplay for dummies.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girls seems 100% up herself. She just makes the assumption that you're after sex and witholds it to maintain her power. She is already in a dominant position now and she knows it.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
girls love to be used for sex. If she says that, the work is already half done:) she woudln't say anything otherwise.
I mean really? you don't know how to escalate? Just kiss her, touch her be arousing, easy. cf: how to foreplay for dummies.
If you cna read correctly we did already dumbass

This girls seems 100% up herself. She just makes the assumption that you're after sex and witholds it to maintain her power. She is already in a dominant position now and she knows it.
I know, im working on getting it back tonight.

We'll see how it goes

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the last time a girl told me before a date nothing was going to happened i ended up going ass to mouth that same night lol.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, well bro, it's the first time you met her? Well, then I say it's pretty fair, I mean most girls don't want to be seen as a slut. Once you've built more comfort with more dates, it should work out fine if you get her back to your place.

Oh yeah and you should always escalate, but remember to be patient and not act like a horndog all the time.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Haha, well bro, it's the first time you met her? Well, then I say it's pretty fair, I mean most girls don't want to be seen as a slut. Once you've built more comfort with more dates, it should work out fine if you get her back to your place.

Oh yeah and you should always escalate, but remember to be patient and not act like a horndog all the time.
She was at my place bro lol

Its funny though, ive brought girls over who where 10X hotter then her, and i ate them out the first time. Always started with the message, then went down lower..etc ;)

But to get back on point, it does make sense since its the first time I met her. Im just gonna take it by ear, dont push to hard and just have fun.