Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when a girl asks for YOUR number instead of giving you HERS...

Reaction score

getitright

Reaction score
i always ask for the guy's number. i feel it is unsafe for a girl to be handing her number out to guys that she does not know, especially in a club. and, some of us, would like some control of the courting game. i have never met a guy that has been offended if i take their number instead.

getitright

Reaction score
i never knew the universe ran in a natural order of things !
most people know that with each new generation.........things change in the rules of the courting game.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
something else that hasnt been mentioned yet... She might have a boyfriend, and doesnt want to chance you calling her while she is with him.

Yup, this has happened to me a couple times. They are hungry & looking for something new cause current guy is starting to bore them....

The other time it happened to me was kinda of similiar. She was hungry just looking for some action/attention, her was heart broken cause her baby dad cheated on her. Back in my early 20s.

Both times it was pretty much a given, just flat out heavy flirting holding nothing back.