Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the best way to steal a GF from her BF?

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I ran into this girl where we had a kind of serious past before. I haven't talked to her for a while. I recently ran into her and had a somewhat light convo nothing about the past really. She said call me sometime in which I replied for what? I said this just to be a little d1ckhead cause shes the one that kind of ended it. and from past experience I have always been successful by saying you call me, and thats what I also told her. I know she started dating some dude (branch swinger) after we stopped talking he has nothing on me. Im better looking, better education, better goals, better car haha got a lot more going basically, thats just the facts. She knows whats up and who's the better guy.

How should I game her? Should I call her this weekened and say we should get something to eat, wait to see her out which I probably will, or just let her call me (highly unlikely considering she's with that dude).
Anyone have successful experiences or advice? Thanks

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I "stole" a girl here recently. I met her at a resturant where she was working, and i actually saw her kiss her bf about 2 minutes before i went up and got her number. He left, i walked up to her and said "was that your borefriend?" she said, "yeah", I said "thats sad, cause i was going to come up here and get your number, but you can give it to me anyway". She said "ok cool, we can hang out sometime". I called her the next day, and 2 days later we hung out. Ended up making out for awhile and having a good time. A few days after that we went to dinner and had a nice date, and about 5 days after that she came over and we hung out and watched some tv and played some cards. Ended up sealing the deal that night. That friday we went out, and later that night sealed it again, and last night she came over and sealed it again. I took her home last night, as the bf was going to be getting home soon. As i was about to drive off, and he drove by and kept going. Shes about to leave him and get her own place anyway. Im still pretty cautious, but im having fun so its all good.

So, anyway, she told me she thinks im very good looking, and thats what initially attracted her to me. She probably wouldnt of given me her number if i was just average. Her bf is a total AFC, she told me how much of a wuss he is. He also isnt very good looking, but thats just me. He has a good job and a decent house, and so do i, but as far as spontanety goes, i win there, besides im pretty sure she prefers me in the sack. ;)

Reaction score
Approach these women like the hors that they are and you'll do ok - as James just described. Assume all hors are seeing/sexing other dudes - this is a given in the equation - being her ex could be good or bad for a hook-up depending on how you departed!

Considering that she broke it off with you in the past then you shouldn't call her -- she knows you want that stank-hole - no need to beg!!

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im thinking of calling her up maybe tomorrow and say its me just calling to see if you wanna get something to eat just as friends of course. only come if youre not going to be boring. good?

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
im pretty sure she prefers me in the sack. ;)
and yet im pretty sure he's ****ing her quite often ;)

just think about it, when u kiss her, ur kissing a mouth that was wrapped around his **** the night before ;)

im not hating... back in the day, i used to steal girls all the time.. it can be fun and interesting but just keep things in perspective and dont get ahead of yourself...

what i've learned is that how a relationship starts, is usually how it ends ;)watch out if you ever start going out with this girl

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James: I'll definitely give you props for closing the deal!! :up:

But I'll also warn you about the tornado that your stepping into. This girl is a untrustworthy, cheating slvt-bag. Part of that most likely is due to her bf, but don't hang out with her too often or you'll be the one getting played down the line. See her a few times a month for sex and then let her go on her merry way. Taking her on dates will lead to bad things.....

aix: This chick owns you!! She's the one who bailed on you the first time, so calling her would be similar to a puppy running back to his master. The best way to game chicks with bf's is to show the initial interest (# close, date close etc) and then let them pursue from there. This will tell you A LOT about their character and what to expect from them down the road.

PIMP

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i talked to her i wasnt being an AFC chump i was negging her and being a ****y d1ck. then i would be nice and say whatever. so can i call her and say "we should get something to eat just as friends of course"

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
I "stole" a girl here recently. I met her at a resturant where she was working, and i actually saw her kiss her bf about 2 minutes before i went up and got her number. He left, i walked up to her and said "was that your borefriend?" she said, "yeah", I said "thats sad, cause i was going to come up here and get your number, but you can give it to me anyway". She said "ok cool, we can hang out sometime". I called her the next day, and 2 days later we hung out. Ended up making out for awhile and having a good time. A few days after that we went to dinner and had a nice date, and about 5 days after that she came over and we hung out and watched some tv and played some cards. Ended up sealing the deal that night. That friday we went out, and later that night sealed it again, and last night she came over and sealed it again. I took her home last night, as the bf was going to be getting home soon. As i was about to drive off, and he drove by and kept going. Shes about to leave him and get her own place anyway. Im still pretty cautious, but im having fun so its all good.

So, anyway, she told me she thinks im very good looking, and thats what initially attracted her to me. She probably wouldnt of given me her number if i was just average. Her bf is a total AFC, she told me how much of a wuss he is. He also isnt very good looking, but thats just me. He has a good job and a decent house, and so do i, but as far as spontanety goes, i win there, besides im pretty sure she prefers me in the sack. ;)
Wow this couldn't have *douchbag* written all over this guy anymore than it already does. What a loser.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ProtoMan1 said:
Wow this couldn't have *douchbag* written all over this guy anymore than it already does. What a loser.
Im assuming your saying her bf is the douchebag loser right?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many single chicks and you gotta take another dudes chick. Hope it happens to you later pimpin

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, if some dude came along and stole her from me, it wouldnt bother me too bad, I have 3 other plates spinning right now. Shes just at the top of the list, cause shes a freak in the bed and its great. :up: