Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the Best Car Seat?

Quli

Banned
Reaction score
How to choose the best car safety seat for your child?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually leave them unbuckled so they can bounce around if I have an accident

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one that your child's mother picks out and pays for with her sugar daddy's mooneys

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just take a bunch of plastic bags and put them on the seat for comfort. Sometimes he plays with the plastic bags and puts them over his head. I haven't figured out what kind of a child seat I need for my gun which rides next to him.

Rilan

Banned
Reaction score
How to choose the best car safety seat for your child?
In order to avoid hundreds of dollars wasted, I recommend you to find as many reviews and gears as you can. Only this way can help you to make a final choice.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to avoid hundreds of dollars wasted, I recommend you to find as many reviews and gears as you can. Only this way can help you to make a final choice.
And Spambot #2 joins our happy little conversation, because we fed OP Spambot. Their AI gets better every day, and we are helping them with threads like this one.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Spambot #2 joins our happy little conversation, because we fed OP Spambot.
The willingness of dudes (ostensibly to improve skills with women) on this forum to engage in conversations with obvious robots makes me wonder if they EVER leave their houses and talk to actual people.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to that I think if you give them enough alcohol too you’ll increase the chances of them surviving their injuries.
Also a healthy amount of valium or other barbiturates in their system is good if they are totally relaxed an airplane can hit them and they would survive.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My kids are what I like to call free roamers. Rarely ever sit in their seats. Always up on the dash wanting to see where we’re going and catching air with their heads out an open window like little puppies….