Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's going on inside a women head?

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just stumbled upon a book some women friends were talking about. (Book here) I just read it for mere curiosity..
We know women want to be dominated/penetrated by a man, and reading the book you just can understand and prove this.
I had my experiences, but I never went or had a "nymphomaniac" women, so I could not talk for that, but is this what woman really crave in their life? Not only being possessed by someone (someone = a men they like to be possessed by), but also to have that kind of sex?

Yes, you can find the elements we all talk about, "dominance", "drama", "women enter the men world", etc, etc.. and those are there to have the "chaos" and the "drama" for the relationship, but there are also explicit sex scenes where the woman it's abused, raped and treated like an object. Listening those women friends, and online women, the sex is the most "exiting" important part of those books.

So in the modern world women really spend their own time "reading" but instead masturbate, fantasize on this "archetype of dominant men" they want to have, and at the same time those same women show romanticism, feminism, and they are against abuse? Let me know how this contrast can work on their mind...

Aren't those kind of reading about to **** a women mind.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in the modern world women really spend their own time "reading" but instead masturbate, fantasize on this "archetype of dominant men" they want to have, and at the same time those same women show romanticism, feminism, and they are against abuse? Let me know how this contrast can work on their mind...
Women seek me out to experience this apparent dichotomy, but in reality the 'contrast' isn't that difficult to understand.

First of all, women want to be consensually dominated by 'their' man. Feminism is about women being oppressed by the patriarchy. Those are two different things. Women want to be led, but only by someone they see as a dependable safe leader. And they don't want to be treated like inferior when they kneel before their man. Being respectfully dominated is too difficult for most guys to understand, so dominant men who are not malignant narcissists are rare and sought after by women.

Second, everyone is against abuse, but consensual kink isn't abusive. There are safe words and boundaries are discussed and adhered to. Dominant men know how to make a woman feel safe to submit without negative consequences. That's why women crave rough sex and manhandling by their man, but not by other men.

Third, women don't look at romance the same way men do. While many women will talk about equality, they tend to gravitate to men they can look up to. They love to be able to be feminine and leave decisions to their men. Most of my kittens struggle with the many responsibilities of modern life, so they appreciate when a man tells them not to worry and just follow him, letting him make decisions.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
dominant men who are not malignant narcissists are rare and sought after by women.
90% of those books it's the opposite. This archetipe of man it's arrogant, malignant, narcisist, non respectful.
But then, as you say, women like the "kindness" on a guy, but also "dominance".
Being respectfully dominated is too difficult for most guys to understand
"Respectfully dominateD"
It would be nice to be a part of a conversation on this, since so many media, like the books I talk about, do not want you to know the real "Good Men Archetype"

That's why women crave rough sex and manhandling by their man, but not by other men.
A female friend of mine opened to me, and told me that when she is doing sex with his husband, she has fantasy of other men doing the work down there.
She also told me that pratically everywhere She sees a men, She would start to think about "his penis on his vagina" or "his large penis on his mouth" "choke for him".. etc.
She told me this is a fantasy of other women friends too.

Is this why we really cannot trust a women? There is somethng in their nature that is constantly telling em "look at what this new men you have in front of you now, can brings to improve your life"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of those books it's the opposite. This archetipe of man it's arrogant, malignant, narcisist, non respectful.
That's because 90% of those books are written by women. And just like most male writers cannot write convincingly about women, female writers often have trouble writing masculine men without falling into the malignant narcissist trope.

But then, as you say, women like the "kindness" on a guy, but also "dominance".
I'm a 'dark gentleman' which women know means that I have 'dark triad traits' but I will respect her boundaries. It's the difference between being in control (self-control is sexy) or being controlling (oppressive forceful enforcing 'rules' is a red flag).

"Respectfully dominateD"
It would be nice to be a part of a conversation on this, since so many media, like the books I talk about, do not want you to know the real "Good Men Archetype"
Archetypes exist for a reason, but normal people rarely fit into one category. And the more the archetype is simplified, the less realistic the expectation to meet someone of that archetype in real life. When you read non-fiction, you have to know if the author did his 'due diligence' in researching the subject, most authors 'talk the talk' but they don't 'walk the walk', so whatever you read, be sure the author knows what they're talking about.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just stumbled upon a book some women friends were talking about. (Book here) I just read it for mere curiosity..
We know women want to be dominated/penetrated by a man, and reading the book you just can understand and prove this.
I had my experiences, but I never went or had a "nymphomaniac" women, so I could not talk for that, but is this what woman really crave in their life? Not only being possessed by someone (someone = a men they like to be possessed by), but also to have that kind of sex?

Yes, you can find the elements we all talk about, "dominance", "drama", "women enter the men world", etc, etc.. and those are there to have the "chaos" and the "drama" for the relationship, but there are also explicit sex scenes where the woman it's abused, raped and treated like an object. Listening those women friends, and online women, the sex is the most "exiting" important part of those books.

Aren't those kind of reading about to **** a women mind.
Trying to keep up with the whims and hormones of women is a futile pursuit. Don’t bother.

I suggest you read the essays “Rotating Polyandry and its Enforcers” and “The Question of Female Masochism” by F. Roger Devlin, in his book Sexual Utopia in Power.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female friend of mine opened to me, and told me that when she is doing sex with his husband, she has fantasy of other men doing the work down there.
She also told me that pratically everywhere She sees a men, She would start to think about "his penis on his vagina" or "his large penis on his mouth" "choke for him".. etc.
She told me this is a fantasy of other women friends too.
If their husbands became boring lovers, yes, women will fantasise about being roughly manhandled and mercilessly plowed. Does that mean she will stray? Not necessarily. Many men also fantasise about women different from their spouse, but that doesn't mean the fantasy will be made real.

Is this why we really cannot trust a women? There is somethng in their nature that is constantly telling em "look at what this new men you have in front of you now, can brings to improve your life"
Not all people think the grass is greener on the other side. People who are permanently dissatisfied will be tempted to stray, but if you can keep your woman satisfied she's less likely to stray than men (even satisfied men will jump at the opportunity to have sex with strange women). That is why the man who has options is deemed more desirable, because if a woman feels that her man might get tempted to stray, she's more likely to put more effort in the relationship.