Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

lovegoon

Reaction score
Mine happened quite a while ago during the last week of my 3rd year in high school.

As I remember, I used to be a socially awkward and incapable human being. I just sucked at creating connections and making new friends.I could count the friends I had through the first three years of high school with two fingers. And even saying that is a bit of a stretch. So how do you think I fared with the girls? HAH!

I truly believed I was pathetic - helpless beyond belief. I always had that golden ticket in front of me, but I never grasped it. I never held it in my own hand nor redeemed it to get some sweet sweet candy. I remember being in classes where I was the only guy present...for the whole year. It was me, only me, and 30 girls in a room everyday. OH FFS I really should have done something.

But whenever a girl would chat me up, I always gave the same neutrally-demoralizing-boring-reply-without-a-tidbit-of-openness response. Have you guys guessed it? yeah.Yep...I always replied with the word "yeah". to anything. for everything...even if i thought of arguing and saying no. I was myself's own *****.

And even though talking to girls made me feel awkward - even retarded at times, I absolutely adored them. To me they were untouchable goddesses - hardly reachable and impossibly unattainable. If a cute girl in my class did something absolutely cute, I would beat it to her image in my head that very night. If I was myself's own *****, my **** was my pimp.

Everything changed during the first day of the last week of 11th grade. This dude..scratch that... This religious nut that was barely a friend of mine called me up and asked me to hang with him and a couple of his friends to go see a movie. Oh surprise SURPRISE! I thought to myself "HEY! A chance to be social! I hate it but I'll love it!"

I said "yeah". Not because that was the only word in my vocabulary, but because I desperately wanted company. I wanted friends.

From then on, I wanted chicks(I got them). Then I wanted more chicks( I got them). Then I wanted multiple open relationships(I'm getting them). Then I wanted threesomes(I'm so gonna get them).

And here I am. Ready to rock and roll! YEAH!:box:

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I was never a "NICE GUY", but I had traits and bad habits of a NICE GUY. My DJin needed resurgence after being doormant for years.

#1 - Went out my way. My last bit of money for the Easter. Bought girl a necklace for Valentines in another town. Fvcked her, done the deed and everything, had TERRIBLE ONEITIS with this woman for over a year. Day after Valentines, called her, she put a guy (HER BOYFRIEND) on the phone to me and when confronted about me by her b/f she said she hadn't known me or didn't know who I was (This could possibly be due to when I JOKINGLY said I didnt know who she was when she called me once after a 1st night sex/date prior to this).

#2 - I witnessed numerous douches with hotties for too long. Had a crush on this chick in school. INNOCENT as hell, well I thought she was. GOT A+ grades the whole shabang!, wore geek frames. But was a HB. Asked her out. Had a date. Date went wrong. TOO MUCH kino. She ran out my house. Back to school next day, to find out she fvcked and went out with a total and utter son of a b!tch who was like 5'4.

#3 - Last ex girlfriend. Told me everytime she comes to visit me, I HAVE NEW STUFF (eg. CLOTHES, SHOES, TRAINERS, MERCHANDISE, GADGETS) all the finer things and told me she knows nothing about me after a 9month relationship! (NOW I DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS A GOOD OR A BAD THING?) It is is asif she was secretly hating on me?. Not that I will change any of this ;)

#4 - Ex girlfriends-friends-boyfriends treated them like side dishes, while I was playing the ONEITIS dummy. Which backfired onto me eventually.

#5 - Outside High school once. Girl (HB5) offered me BRAINS and to take me to a location that was beneath out school gymnasium and like a fvcking momo. YES, you guessed it, I said NO.

#6 - Girl I hit on with my wingman. Took her cinema. Sucked on her titties, fingered the girl. But didn't let me SMASH. Find out she wanted my wingman's number. Gave it to her (like the DJ I am :)) with no hesitation. I was placed in FZ and push-come-to shove, my wingman hit it! he didn't even know anything about her, yet he got to hit it! He even BOMBAY ROLL'D her. I wanted to bash his brains in with tree branches. But no matter, because I got him back 10x worse with a broad I hadn't even seen him with, who epically clinged onto me infront of his very eyes, he cried. We used to have (friendlies) individual competitions amongst who could get the most chicks etc, I'm now currently reigning in that little escapade. TBC . . .:crazy:

Cant really think of anything else. Now I have TATTOOS for skin. BUILT up my body. Started MMA classes. Causing RIOTS. Getting hellbent at the end of every night and IMPRESSING old school girls I had a crush on in disbelief of how much I've changed. Some of them (from High School) are even afraid to conversate with me now in the middle of the road when we bump into eachother.

Hot Ice Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
MY breaking point was twofold:

FIRST, in college this HOT chick with all natural DDDs that I was interested in, started calling me a CREEPER and a PSYCHO on facebook BEHIND MY BACK (when all I had done was asked for her phone number and been "oh SOOOO nice", told her all about myself, etc.)

So I was like fukk this, women stab you in the back if you act all nice. They are not "goddesses" and if you are a wuss they will RUIN you, feminism is the stupidest scam in history and guys who buy it will lose EVERYTHING.

And before I knew it, she was bangin' other guys, and NONE of them was "nice" to her.

The SECOND "awakening" or "breaking point" was when I went to Lake Havasu in Arizona for summer vacation with my family. I saw TONS of hot girls there, most looked single, but I had NO CLUE how to even talk to them (I figured that not having my OWN hotel room made it easier to sarge them since I had no pressure to score THAT NIGHT) - but I still was too shy. I returned home broken and in a red-hot rage like a guy who's just been served P!SS instead of orange juice!

I hated myself and was willing to do ANYTHING to get some pu$$y including working myself dead until for years as a 30-year old virgin I could save enough cash to go to Bangkok or Brazil and pay some GOOD hookers.

But I was willing to give things another chance, so out of PURE curiosity, not even DREAMING that this would work, I typed in "seduction" into Google and I discovered the ASF forums! It was a relief that this stuff could be TAUGHT! And within a few months I actually to my surprise got laid!

But success was far from consistent, after getting all confused and frustrated with all those memorized patterns that seemed to FAIL 9 out of 10 times and only creeped girls out, I decided that there MUST be better forums out there where you don't have to buy MM or Speed Seduction to be good.

So I found this forum after a year of on and off searching. and it's WAY BETTER than any PUA forums I've seen. This is how to become a natural seducer WITHOUT wasting tons of precious time on PUA gambits and routines. Yes I occasionally use gambits when I have to, but MOST of the time that's the long hard way to do things! REAL game does not rely on canned gambits!

I still crash and burn sometimes but I am WAY more confident than when I was feverishly being nice and buying gifts OR when I was entertaining girls with gambits and NLP games like some performing clown. I've gotten way more and hotter chicks than I ever expected, including some hot curvy latinas and a 6-foot tall blonde with triple G cups. (take that, bich who rejected me LOL) No joke. And I am WAY smoother than I ever was as a "pickup artist". Now girls call ME and ask me where I want to go. And I'm learning more from this forum all the time!

SBW

Don Juan
Reaction score
This looks appropriate for my first post. So hi guys! :)

Well, I guess I've just put myself on the DJ road. After three failed LTRs and a long dry spell where I dated but failed to connect with several women, I set about finding alternative approaches, found this site/forum and after spending ten days devouring the advice/info therin, I went out on Friday & started applying it.

The result was promising encounters with two very different but splendidly attractive women. The first only ended when her pal dragged her off to another part of the pub. Up to then, we were standing, with my hand caressing her neck, whilst my elbow/forearm was nicely wedged in her cleavage. The second ended-up with us sitting facing each other, leaning close, looking in each others eyes & discussing all manner of things with passion, whilst she rubbed her inner thighs on my legs & I caressed her hair, arm and inside of her wrist.

Dear god! I've not had a night like that for years! With one woman, never mind two.

Anyway, I was more than happy to leave the second lady with thanks for a great evening because I only viewed this as an early practice run as like many others here, I have another woman who means a lot to me who I want to secure a relationsip with and feel I need to improve my game somewhat. FTM, we are at the point of being close "friends" who every few weeks proclaim our love to each other, fall into bed for a great night, only to have her draw back the next day.

Which is fine as far as it goes but I'd like more and want to avoid the mistakes I made last time, about five years ago when we had a short, passionate fling.

Last edited:

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine told me about this place a long time ago, but I was in a long term relationship at the time so I didn't think I needed it. Little did I realize at the time how unhealthy that relationship actually was.

Three years ago, a different friend of mine was killed in a tragic accident. He was the classic fearless adventurer type. Everyday was filled with excitement for this guy. After this happened, it made me realize how short life could be. It got me thinking. If I were to die tomorrow, what would I regret? And it dawned on me that I had never been happy with the quality or quantity of women I was pulling. Then I remembered this place. And since I was single at the time, I decided to start reading through here. The next three years completely changed everything I thought I knew about life. I had no idea how confused, messed up, and unhealthy I actually was. As it turns out, lack of women was just a symptom of a much greater problem. What I truly wanted was to grow up and become a man. Something I had no clue how to be.

Now I'm in a better place than I've ever been in my life. And women aren't even all that relevant to it.

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
A friend of mine told me about this place a long time ago, but I was in a long term relationship at the time so I didn't think I needed it. Little did I realize at the time how unhealthy that relationship actually was.

Three years ago, a different friend of mine was killed in a tragic accident. He was the classic fearless adventurer type. Everyday was filled with excitement for this guy. After this happened, it made me realize how short life could be. It got me thinking. If I were to die tomorrow, what would I regret? And it dawned on me that I had never been happy with the quality or quantity of women I was pulling. Then I remembered this place. And since I was single at the time, I decided to start reading through here. The next three years completely changed everything I thought I knew about life. I had no idea how confused, messed up, and unhealthy I actually was. As it turns out, lack of women was just a symptom of a much greater problem. What I truly wanted was to grow up and become a man. Something I had no clue how to be.

Now I'm in a better place than I've ever been in my life. And women aren't even all that relevant to it.
Dude, you are my man... Exactly the same development happened/happens for me.

Cheers!
Rasputin

Hurt No More

Reaction score
Well I saw this site before and I kinda just ignored it. Read some of the stuff, I already acted the way the bible and things said you should act and then I decided to be nice to my girlfriend and she ends up dumping me. I got wayyy to attached and it hurt A LOT. So I'm going back to how I used to be never gonna be hurt again, hence the name :p I found out she was a ho later too, so that didn't help to much.

Damaniac

Reaction score
1. I discovered that I fooled myself into thinking that I was doing "just fine" with girls.
2. The forum had a high school section.

TL79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess one day I just woke up to reality, and a harsh one it was. After so much confusion from women saying one thing and then doing another, after putting them on pedestals and treating them like damn queens time and time again with no positive results, after hearing quotes like "I wish my boyfriend was more like you" but they still continue to jump in his bed every night, I just got sick of it. I happened to find this site and the light came on. For me at least it helped me to take steps because for some guys it does take a long time to crap the nice guy stuff out of your system and flush it, lol. I'm not there yet but I'm getting better, I just realized that most women don't know what they want, change like the weather, you can't trust what they say, and they can be manipulative *****es if you let them. Treat them like they're nothing special and they love you, treat them with too much compassion and they friendzone you....for life in most cases.

buzzit

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was when i first visited this site.
a whole new world was opening infront of me
and i always heared the LJBF bull**** but now it ends!
i didnt heared it i a while and im more confidente and flirtier then ever!

sd.boi69

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i got hurt by the first woman who had my heart, i had few women before her, but its her that got the best of me..

sd.boi69

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
First love turned out to be an HPD wh0re. In fairness I was such an AFC in spite of everything that if not for a hyper-aggressive HPD I might have never broken out of my shell with women. So there is something positive there. I just have to remember that there are quality women out there.
:up:

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got into a "friendship" with a BPD girl and her mom. Friend at the time fu(ked her, actually 6 of them did. Basically fu(ked over. Started to read on how to seduce/attract girls and it led me to this site where I read and asked questions like crazy

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I sank so low I said yes when a person I wasn't attracted to asked me out.

After that I was still doing ****ty, but it all started to go up.

lateluvr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still a nice guy. However, my army year in Korea/Okinawa showed me how many millions of lovely, sexy Asian ladies will do nearly anything to come to the US. That spoiled me, badly, against US women who are WAY out of line when it comes to relationships. After trying 10 of them, I went back to Asia where I could take my pick of those millions, and found a real princess of a lady. I really don't care if she "only means it" for the 5 years it takes her to become a US citizen". There will still be millions more just like her (and every one of them knows that very well, too).That knowledge is a big help, if you know what I mean?

TechTonic

Reaction score
My breaking point came like many others here. Oblivious to the way things actually work and how they supposed to work, I get dumped by the person who I thought was the "one".

Backstory: Highschool sweethearts (I know, try to keep the puke down) grew together, supported each other through college, moved to two different cities together, yada yada yada. Get engaged, plan for kids, everything. She finally finishes school. Life couldn't be better, or so I thought.

Suddenly she's distant. New job, new life, shes acting funny. Day after my birthday she freaks out about piddly bull**** and I ask her what the **** is going on. She "needs some space". Devastated as I was I do the stupidest **** possible. You all have seen it. Groveling, begging, trying to fix everything, bargaining, what a ****ing mess. Turns out she found someone else at work and was ****ing him shortly thereafter.

She is now moving to another state with her job, lol @ her and thank God for me. I need that girl way gone.

Heindsight is truly 20/20. I have lived all of my life nieve to the way the world actually works. Stuck in my head with my philosophical grandstanding of high morals and ethics I let a lot of my life pass by and realize now that I have been the epitome of AFC/beta. I was the supplicating *****whipped **** and this to a girl that everyone considering lower standard than what I could get. I did only things with her. Didn't keep in contact with my friends as much as I should have, you know, just built my life around constantly trying to entertain and make this girl happy.

Enter my discovery of this forum.

Thank God for the resources of the internet and most specifically this forum. What a ****ing enlightenment. I find myself here a late bloomer in life now at 26 starting over and only now realizing how ****ed up my relationship was. I would have never known. I truly believe that this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. My eyes are open wide to new possibilities. I have a clear path ahead of me. I know what it is to be a man and am finally ready to embrace it and embrace my sexuality.

Here I am rAFC hear me ****ing roar. I have been waiting for an apartment to be ready for my for 2 months living with a buddy getting back on my feet. During that time I have been reading everything on this forum, the book of Pook, Doc Love's system, just everything. I know what needs to be done and I am ready to get out there and be the man I know that I was always supposed to be. There is this ****ing fire in me now that is like nothing I have ever experienced.

I am fortunate that I am blessed with good looks and I have a good job and the like. Right now it's all about working on my personality, humor, stopping my beta tendencies, and just living life to the fullest. I will be back in school for a six figure job. I am in the gym grinding hard to gain weight. I will make this **** happen. All I needed was a painful wake-up call. There is nothing I can't do. I am the master of my own destiny. The world is what I make it.

I am the ****ing prize.

Mr. White

Don Juan
Reaction score
lateluvr said:
I'm still a nice guy. However, my army year in Korea/Okinawa showed me how many millions of lovely, sexy Asian ladies will do nearly anything to come to the US. That spoiled me, badly, against US women who are WAY out of line when it comes to relationships. After trying 10 of them, I went back to Asia where I could take my pick of those millions, and found a real princess of a lady. I really don't care if she "only means it" for the 5 years it takes her to become a US citizen". There will still be millions more just like her (and every one of them knows that very well, too).That knowledge is a big help, if you know what I mean?
All future readers of this forum should pay attention to Lateluvr. You don't have to become a Pick-Up Artist, or a Dear John, or whatever silly phrase circulates to mean an azzhole. You don't have to compromise your morals or personal integrity just to survive the awful loneliness that American women put you through. American women are the most unmarriageable in the world because they were raised by mothers who couldn't cook, sew, clean house, talked back to their husbands and divorced them. They couldn't even understand why they should do those things. American men are the most marriageable in the world because not only do they tolerate this behavior, but they give their wives cars, cell phones, nice clothes, let them get jobs, let them make dates on the Internet, and let them go out alone with the credit cards all night long. Then they gladly give them their homes, children, and 50% of their property just to get rid of them. Wow! No wonder that every man I know says to cut off your peter and throw it in the trash before you ever even think of getting married. Take one look at an American woman. She dresses like a streetwalker, has tattoos and tons of jewelry like trash, puts ugly yellow and orange in her hair and cosmetics on her face like a streetwalker, shaves her body like a drug addict in a pron video, uses filthy language and vulgar manners, and even on her best day acts and sounds like a "lesbian" who wants nothing but to disrespect every man around her. It's a common saying among American men that there's really no difference between a porstitute and a wife. Well, what does that make you for associating with them? You got it: a John. In this case, a Dear John. Why debase yourself just to crawl down to her level? Why play the stupid, ultimately antisocial and self-destructive, American woman's game of using someone for sex and good times then dumping him before he rejects you? It's wrong and you know it's wrong. There are millions of women -- not Americanized defacto wh0res but real women with moral character -- of all colors, religions, languages, and origins who would gladly be your wife, bear your children, keep your house, and serve you (wouldn't that be a refreshing change). You say you made a big change in your life, but all you did was to convert to masculinist sexism rather than the feminist sexism you were indoctrinated with before. You're total failures if you settle for a streetwalker just because she was less successful at tramping than some others. You're total failures if you accept the (feminist/faggotty) mantra that semen is a pathogen that people must be "protected" from and that men who have children are deviants ("eww, breeders"). Even if you are an azzhole and you know it, your life will improve if you stop acting like one and get a woman who wants to be a woman.

My story is too pathetic and sad: a life of needless loneliness and pain trying to be a man who looked in the mirror and liked himself. In a few years I'll have enough money to get a foreign wife and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Last edited:

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
I remember like it was yesterday.

Guys, I remember that sh*t like it was yesterday.

I had downloaded, "The Game" as E-Book and would read a few chapters everyday. I was interested from the moment I read it, and began to savor every chapter in order to make the best of it.

So there was this girl Brenda in HS. Incredibly sexy, pouty lips which is one of my favorite things in a girl. I'd known her for a couple years now and I knew she liked me a little, but because of my shyness and anxiety nothing we'd never had an actual conversation. Talking about homework and other things only gets you so far.

And wow guys, I remember walking into school with a confidence I'd never had before: Sticking my shoulders upright like the book said, holding my head up like the book said; I'm sure the book had given advice on something about breathing took which I probably followed.

So we had a morning class together, and the teacher generally doesn't care who sits where. Let me tell you guys, Brenda is the girl who every guy is too shy to talk to, she is incredibly sexy but just conversative enough that it confuses guys; she knows how to "dress" but says she's just into fashion; she lets down every guy and gives no numbers. She was really only friends with me because my female cousin was friends with her; tried to set me up with her but like I said I had crazy anxiety problems. Also no DJs were in the class. (AMOGs to me)

AND GUYS I just remember sitting in front of her, turning around. She looked up at me totally seductively. First things first: I pulled off the Triangle Gaze

There was a noticely change in her, as soon as I did that she moved around in her sit like she'd gotten uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure her pupils shot open cause her eyes looked darker

Then I just remember saying the words, "Hey, I need a girl's opinion on something...."

I think I had said the Boyfriend/Ex-GF Photo box shyt, and then and there I had a conversation about relaitonships, with a girl. It was a conversation unlike any I'd ever had in my life.

People always took a look at me and assumed I was, "cool," like I knew what the "cool" kids would want to talk about, (drugs, relationships, money etc) but I was always ignorant to that. I just have that indifferent type of face

I mean thats what girls are good at talking about! Emotions, relationships. Guy's I'd NEVER had a conversation like that before, because I'd never known what to say. And I'd never had an insanely hot girl give me her number; I'd never asked for a number before in my life. But that day I felt like someone had given me cheat codes to Grand Theft Auto, huge cheat codes like for instant tanks or machine guns.

I'll always remember my first game, the interaction was solidifed by her being totally hot.

Griever114

Don Juan
Reaction score
4 times in a row of being told... "you are a great guy BUT"

enough of that sh!t