Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW...this thread actually started during the height of my AFCness back in junior year of high school...anyways, like most of the replies here, it was when I was dropped by the first girl I thought liked nice guys(she thought I was a jerk and thats what really attracted her to me)a year ago and after that, discovering this site.

Also, when I saw the quote by Wee Willy:

"Inside every player likes the grave of a nice naive guy killed by heartache"

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
breaking point? mine was being tired of sitting around with my friends and watching all the hot girls go by and go after the other guys, and bein to shy to walk up to a girl and talk to her. i got tired of it so i decided to learn how to get them. so i ended up here,lol. well, actually sosuave.com first. then here.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
My breaking point.

1.) breakup I had 1 year ago.
2.) finding this site
3.) meeting new friends who had different perspectives of some "things"

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
freshman year, very pretty girl but insecure girl used me to raise her self confidence because i gave constant complements. i use to help her on her hw and she was so nice about it. of course i did not realize how much of a wuss i was until i stumbled across this site. then she asks another random thug guy out. my breaking point.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha My breaking point was at around 15 years old, and I just gave it all I had all the time. I was just fed up with who I was back then, so I decided to chance everything, for the better, and have never looked back. And then the Almightly Docs showed me this place and I thought I would place my person experiences, insights, methods and techniques, not to mention tips of course ;)

But if it was about a single girl....... no, it was about 3. Oddly enough I had liked one of them for a little while never did get with her, the temporary emotions had left, and I just gave it all I got.

Payne

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MissionX said:
Haha My breaking point was at around 15 years old, and I just gave it all I had all the time. I was just fed up with who I was back then, so I decided to chance everything, for the better, and have never looked back. And then the Almightly Docs showed me this place and I thought I would place my person experiences, insights, methods and techniques, not to mention tips of course ;)

But if it was about a single girl....... no, it was about 3. Oddly enough I had liked one of them for a little while never did get with her, the temporary emotions had left, and I just gave it all I got.

Payne
So you know docs personally?

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had several breaking points quite complicated but im getting there and tonights breaking point was a real biggie i really believe im there now =] no1-realising i was a loser who was not an emotional tampon but an actual loser, girls would tell me to go and do stuff for them and i would do it, really that is afc!! how stupid was i, no2 i found this site, the site not the discussion forum, i stopped being a tool for women, i would refuse what they wanted me to do, i became more confident, i used "techniques" to attract girls, but i became an emotional tampon and i was so blind that i couldnt see what i was doing wrong ahahaha i laugh it off now no3 i realised being an emotional tampon/therapist didnt attract girls you became their friend without the forum aha im smart, but i became a jerk, ye i typed that right a jerk, i thought by being the most aggresive, wannabee alpha male i would attract all the ladies, it didnt work they ALL hated me, well not all of them, but i annoyed them cause i would brag about my muscles and how im the best and how i can "prove" it, no4 i found this forum wooo after numerous setbacks inbetween all these breaking points which did nothing at alll apart from realising mistakes and spending my time in securities by elimating previous mistakes, i found somewhere in the middle, a few girls were attracted, some more than others, i was very popular now, i was a people person by the end of the semester, but i wasnt a don juan, yes i was on this forum and not a don juan, no-one is when thes first sign up, i read the high school bible and became a great prospect on the outside looking in, but there was still something missing. roll on no5 !!! i read the book of pook and in the past few days, it has completely overhauled my life, soo many chicks are showing signs of interest, i dont care that much about girls anymore though, i have better things to do, i focus on myself, that is the key. When i first found this site i was desparate beyond belief, i needed a girl, to show my buds how much of a player i was and how many notches i had on my bed post, but well u see the don juans and u realise that it is not the girls that matter to them it is THEIR life no1 elses. once you have realised this you have won, you are a don juan

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I chased a girl in high school for a whole year, wrote her poems, told her i loved her constantly (without getting it back)... all this while she complained to me about the guys she liked.
I would constantly snap over this.

We finally stopped talking for like a month, she eventually called me up and said she liked me and wanted to maybe become more than friends. I jumped for joy like an idiot, no more than a week later she said nevermind, she just loved me as a friend, she thought it was more but it's not.

What did I do? I snapped and threatened to kill myself! I'm dead serious... i didn't mean it but i did tell her I wanted to kill myself.

.... doesn't get much more AFC than that. That was pretty much my turning point, though from there it took me about 3-4 years to really get it right... I learned about this site way back then but for a few years I was still doing it all wrong. I'm finally at a point where I'm really myself, I'm not a push-over... I also don't fake confidence, I'm comfortable with me, I get what I want.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My "moment-of-truth" was finally acknowledged, when I was in alcohol/drug rehab, last year. I reflected on my past relationships, and why they all failed. Then I looked further....even before I began abusing substances, and realized I had MAJOR ISSUES with reality, and of myself. My warped and immature mind perceived women as nosy, nagging, jealous and imposing creatures, who didn't deserve to know the truth about anybody....especially me. When in my twenties- I never had a problem attracting extremely gorgeous women. My problem was always keeping them. I was either too nice, a pushover wimp, or secretly resentful towards them for the slightest inconvenience, by them. This was when I learned I had a "Passive-Aggressive Personality". I always hated that term, and simply denied I had that disorder, for many, many years. This was also when I began drinking heavily. I had this shallow and fatally-flawed perception that drugs and booze would somehow compensate for my insecurities, and make me a "player" once again. I was dead wrong. During my addiction- I became more reclusive than ever, despite having some key material possessions. Realizing the drug culture was a weak way to get me to be with loose women- I had already lowered my typically high standards to an all-time, unprecedented low.......methamphetamine bag hoes.

My handling of these so-called, "tweakers" was physically abusive, and self-destructive, from a legal standpoint. It wasn't until I became involved with drugs, that I began to put my hands on women......in the most disgraceful ways. Deep down inside, I felt I was slowly dying a painful death. I knew I was soon going to die a loner, floating in some canal somewhere. My mother have not heard from me, for six months- since losing my house, totalling my Porsche, and losing my $95k/yr job at Microsoft. She hired a Private Investigator, to locate me in the streets of Silicon Valley. When he caught up with me, they did an intervention on me....and shipped me straight to rehab. I thank my mom, for saving my life. Now, the rest of it is entirely up to me.

In the course of one year being clean- I learned I simply cannot change only a few things about myself.....I must change everything. Otherwise, I will certainly relapse again. To me now- relapse equals certain death. I never did things in a half-ass way. I always go all-out. However, I can now apply this trait in a productive, positive way now.....my ongoing recovery. I'm not gonna lie to you guys here......I WAS a freakin' dope fiend alcoholic! When I entered rehab- I weighed 130lbs. I gained almost 90lbs in rehab. One day I took a good look at my ravaged, 43-year-old body and said to myself, "you fat, ugly pig......you are still gonna die a loner!!!!" Since this August I have shed over 30lbs of gut-busting fat, through proper diet, exercise, and motivation, from fellow DJs such as yourselves. My waist went from 37 to 33. Looking at old pix, when I was 21-22.....my waist was an awesome 28-29 inches! I know I can regain those "glory years" again.

Thanks for reading my story.....

Reaction score
I was never a nice guy. I treated all the girls like poop and all that DJ type stuff before without even trying. I just went thru up a sticky sitiuation where I lost all of my confidence. Now I have it back.

Thanks for reading my story.....

Frink'

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a natural proggression for me. I started Powerliting (not bodybulding), and alot of so called "inner game" changes to my personality just happened without me being conchious of it. Im still about the same weight now (though I sported the fat powerlifter look for a while before dieting down), so it wasnt like my body got huge and my personality changed because of it. Powerlifting increases alot of the chemicals your body produces naturally that makes you feel better. Like testosterone and seretonin and alot of other stuff. I mean, at a point I was 50 lbs overweight with sky high confidence (fat powerlifter) and still got girls. Ironicly, the bigger bodybuilder guys I know seem to be the ones lacking in inner game. They allways think they are small and look terrible nomatter what they look like.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
My breaking point came- when I woke up one morning, saw myself in the mirror and saw a fat repugnant mess, with hardly any friends, no favourable female contact whatsoever.

Witnessing the red spots that dotted my pizza face- I realised that something has to change. Masturbation and the false hope of a better tommorow coupled with materialism and instant gratification has ceased to provide me superficial happiness.

Failure after failure in social attempts, the facial expressions of the girls face when they see this mess looking at them, with pathetic expressions of words to convey hollow meaning and action.

In public I would refrain from looking at myself in the mirror due to insecurity and general hatred of my physical shell, my man boobs and stretch marks reign supreme in my moasic of ugliness.

My loniless has become so apparent that I would speak to myself outloud at times, providing myself two-way conversations in times of desperation. Incarcerated in a single-sex boarding school has done wonders to my craziness and silient agression, a bitter person, a sarcastic cynical mess.

I decided I must pick up what is left of my dignity, I knew I had potential, I am an attractive individual hidden under fat.

I am a RAFC, and I will rise from the ashes.

The nuclear explosion of my past has long since been erased, I am picking up the debris and building a new society, a new civilization, and fortify it until the day I die.

March on.

Never will I be the pathetic sh!t I once was- I hate to see myself in demise- and I hate the smirk, smug, satisfied looks on those that believe they are better than me and those that want nothing more than to see me fall from grace and fail.

FVCK THE PAST, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES, I WILL MURDER THAT FAT REPUGNANT MESS STARING AT ME AND REPLACE IT WITH A DON JUAN.

MARK MY WORDS MEN.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine was when I was listening to Tupac, and one line just resonated in my mind as I was sitting around with my former friends.

"The old way wasn't working so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive"

I wasn't getting any ass being nice, and I got rejected by a girl who I thought was "the one" and she would just date and get dropped by absolute garbage, all the while rejecting me and reappearing whenever she saw fit. I then returned to the light side (I was trained by a DJ back in 01, but I turned to the dark side until 06) and haven't looked back since.

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading player supreme and pook posts changed my whole perspective on the dating world and life in general. When you fail with girls so many times basically it forced me to find a different perspective on everything. I noticed the people I was hanging out with also had the same problems as I had with chicks, so I had to find somewhere and here I'm.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My breaking point came before entering my freshman year in high school. I didn't like many girls back then, but there was a filipino girl that interested me in late 8th grade. You know being me...acting like a shy ol' asian guy. I was pretty creepy now come to think about it. I got frustrated on what I was doing wrong. I googled "how to get a girlfriend" and found a DJ tip on eye contact. I used the tip at a summer camp I went to that after 8th grade. One girl there bit her lips and flirted with me, but I was pretty stupid to even understand body language. But hey, that was the only thing I knew about DJing at the time. I emailed Allen a question later and he gave me a link to the forum (didn't know what a forum was back then).......4 years of change and feeling great!

That same filipina that was rude to me then is shy as hell today whenever I pass by her. I think I have to somehow thank her.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My transition came in 10th grade 2004 when I registered on this site after 4 years of frequent visits here. I was on the track team and decided that not only did I need to step up my athletic abilities, but my persona and how I presented myself to the world as well. The main reason I joined was because of the fitness forum, but I ended up learning all-around good things in all threads.

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
After never having a girlfriend up through senior year of high school, then somehow managing to fail miserably with this one chick who was literally throwing herself at me, I realized "hmm maybe I'm doing something wrong here.. time to check the internets".

Then I found this website and the rest is history. In just two short months, I'm more happy than I've ever been before, and I change and grow every day. .. this sounds like a Scientology testimonial or something, hahah. "You can experience happiness too for just $300 a month! Call now."

Btw, that chick who was throwing herself at me is back, but this time I've got the upper hand (as George Costanza said, "you gotta have hand").