Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say when she says "i miss you"?

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, if you and her are not exclusive, it dont mean anything, it could be a good thing for a bit, yall see each other and show physically with each other how much you two miss each other but that will wear off and all the I miss you text really dont mean anything if you are dating another girl because well the one who said she misses you is prolly saying that to the new BF or guy friend..

Ill just say, me too..

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
You guys are over thinking this. Just say I miss you too like a normal person.
This is the right one. Remember, you didn't start it, so it's no big deal to reciprocate. Where you need to worry is if YOU are the one saying I miss you, first.

There's ****y and funny, and there's just being a punk-ass dips***. At least half of the responses so far fall into the latter category.

bitteorca

Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
This is the right one. Remember, you didn't start it, so it's no big deal to reciprocate. Where you need to worry is if YOU are the one saying I miss you, first.

There's ****y and funny, and there's just being a punk-ass dips***. At least half of the responses so far fall into the latter category.
I think I agree with you.

In my particular case, I have never initiated it, I just reciprocate it. I would never initiate it either so early on.

I also think that some of the responses here are a bit TOO A-holeish. They're also a bit see through IMO. Girls can sniff this alpha cologne that AFCs put on to disguise their true smells.

IMO, you should reciprocate, if you want to/if you do miss her. If that means she goes off you, or she was just playing games, the girl's not worth it anyway!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
But, throwing your phone across the room over that was a pretty chump move. You cant let women get to you like that, and if you ever SHOW them they get to you, you're DONE.

Women need us to be an emotional ROCK, which is a catch 22, cuz they complain about guys being insensitive, yet if we show any emotional weakness, her respect for us dies.

I cannot stress this enough. NEVER "REACT" to a woman. Take your own action, but dont let anything a woman does influence our behaviour, positively OR negatively, but especially negatively. At least hide it from her with your life. That is the most important DJ concept there is.
EXACTLY. She could say she is dying to have sex with you when she's 3000 miles away. She could say she wants to marry you at the same time she is sleeping with another guy. She could say she loves you while she is waiting for prince charming.

Words don't mean anything, it only counts when she puts the pedal to the metal.