Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say when confronted with, "Are we gf and bf?"

BrothaFunk

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've recently started reading Rolo's, The Rational Male, and you could say that I'm a bit new to the, "Red Pill."
I've been hanging around an older woman that I met at work a few years ago, and friend zoned her, then all of a sudden, two years later, developed feelings for her out of the blue. I started ignoring her and created some space and then made my move and we're having sex now. She hasn't brought up the, "So are we an item?" yet or any other exclusive talk, but I guess what I'm curious is, what to do if/when that happens?
I know Rolo suggests that we should covertly communicate non-exclusivity, but what are you supposed to say if she comes and asks about it, straight up?
Are we just supposed to be honest and say, "I enjoy spending time with you, but I'm not looking for a long term relationship right now." Or something like that?

Historically, I've been one of those commitment guys, so I guess I'm looking for some advice on what to say, if that subject ever comes up. I do really like this girl after knowing her for about 2 years and now that we're intimate, it's been nice. I am spinning some other plates currently, as well.

Thanks for your help!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Question with a question answer.
Do you think we are?
Your choice at that point with what you do with her answer.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, I am not a boy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
HB: Are we BF/GF?
LL: You think your worthy of that priviledge, do ya?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nathan, what are we?"

Probably parents, 'cuz I ain't pull out!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

Just play for time. Before you know it, three months have gone past.

Don't worry about doing it smoothly. I've looked daft whilst dodging that talk, and it doesn't matter.

Is she eventually going to get rid of you? Sure. But that was going to happen anyway.
You'd be surprised. My last plate I spun for 5 months after she asked me to be the boyfriend. I told her it was too soon then just kept showing her a good time and never brought it up again. After 7 months total, I dropped her when she pushed for me to meet the parents. Basically, in her mind she just made us a couple even though she knew we weren't exclusive. Funny thing is, she texted me this week.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gf: What are we?
Old-skoolr: Humans babe, we're humans