Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to respond when girl says she's having a bad day ?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl says to me I'm having a bad day.

My response was toughen up that's life suck it up ??? Good or bad ?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A better response is to say "I know how to make it all better." Then give her a little smirk.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bird: 'I'm having a bad day.'
TMK: 'Come over to my place and I'll put a smile back on your face.'

Done.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:

Done.
She has a boyfriend won't that be letting her know that I want to **** her and I won't be a challenge ??

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:

Done.
She has a boyfriend and if I said that won't she think this is to easy no challenge any more ? She's. 9 in the face ten if her body was better

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Me too". Its not that I have bad days, not really, couse I try to make my whole life revolve around the fact that I must have a good time, so no I dont have bad days, or even if I do, Im like "OK, that was pretty bad" but I dont dwell on negative **** much.

And people who complain make me cringe. From both sexes. I was the kinda dude who loved solving other peoples problems like a puzzle, it was a thrill, but no more. I care only about myself now, couse I know stupid ****s cannot be helped. So I let them negative mofos have a taste of their own poison - negativity. But its all a mask, Im dying of laughter on the inside, since its always peeps with more cash than they can count, who are healthy and have a good life who complain the most. Fuk them.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
She has a boyfriend won't that be letting her know that I want to **** her and I won't be a challenge ??
What the f*ck does her having a bad day have to do with you then?

[Translation 'I'm not satisfied in my current situation. That is likely to change at any given point, and change back again just as quickly. I'm bored, I want attention, I want satisfying'].

Done.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what should I do now she comes in my work everyday to see me ??? Do you think I ****ed it??

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not her bf, shrink, best friend, or her mother. If she tries using you as her emotional tampon "I'm having a bad day" means jack sh*t to you. Just change the subject.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
"Awweee.. that's too bad.. I hate when that happens." Then get the f out of there.
Hahaha lol if she says the same thing again I'll try come over to my place and I'll out that smile on your face !!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Hahaha lol if she says the same thing again I'll try come over to my place and I'll out that smile on your face !!
Doesn't she have a boyfriend? Why bother? It sounds a bit needy/creepy to invite her over to your place.. huge waste of time trying to win her over. Instead use her for practice flirting.

I would go "Awweee.. that sucks.. I hate when that happens... (put on a big smile) ... soooo what else is new?" ... "Your looking peachy today.. I like your dress.. not bad for a Monday."

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
Doesn't she have a boyfriend? Why bother? It sounds a bit needy/creepy to invite her over to your place.. huge waste of time trying to win her over. Instead use her for practice flirting.

I would go "Awweee.. that sucks.. I hate when that happens... (put on a big smile) ... soooo what else is new?" ... "Your looking peachy today.. I like your dress.. not bad for a Monday."

Thanks man

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who asks why and listens?

I'm not saying I do it every time something is up or "force" her, but I feel like most women just want to vent to someone without the other person doing anything but listening. They usually are relieved after but I follow a strict response route that involves trying to mix up her story, so she knows I'm listening, and NOT giving her advice

I personally don't think it's a good idea to be smooth when she says she's having a bad day or whatever. I at least pretend to be genuine!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Am I the only one who asks why and listens?

I'm not saying I do it every time something is up or "force" her, but I feel like most women just want to vent to someone without the other person doing anything but listening. They usually are relieved after but I follow a strict response route that involves trying to mix up her story, so she knows I'm listening, and NOT giving her advice

I personally don't think it's a good idea to be smooth when she says she's having a bad day or whatever. I at least pretend to be genuine!
This is fine for a GF of like 6/12 - i.e. someone who actually warrants concern. However, this chick has a (different) BF; therefore we ask ourselves why she doesn't bother him with her woes.

Half an ounce of context from the OP wouldn't go amiss....

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol

Family Guy had a good one:

"Over the next 90 minutes I'd like to show you that all of your problems can be solved by my penis."

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blame all female problems on chronic semen deficiency. Tell her treatment options are available, but some of them can be a lot to swallow.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:

Whoaaa. Hold on a sec here. MB is usually a strong poster but I have some opposing viewpoints here.

OK. I get the sentiment of using her for practice flirting BUT...

1st. He is already to invested pedestalling her. Shes a 10! WTF. No she is not.
10's in my experience are about 1 in 500. Maybe even more rare than that. Anyway, you cant practice really on a girl you are already looking "up" too.

2nd. What about abundance theory? "Practice" on 50 other girls per week. Instead of biting your nails thinking of the next cool thing to say to some "user" Friendzoner" chick. Come on, dude, she has a BF! Look, I am not from either camp of steal or don't steal other dudes girls. However, I am from a camp of NOT trying to win a girl over by being her friend. Men are not hens. Dont coddle her bad day. Tell her to take a Xanax and talk to her hairdresser about it.

3rd. You should absolutely tell her you could make her feel better by coming over your place. You should absolutely ALWAYS take risks and escalate with women. CREEPY!? Absolutely not. You do indeed want to sleep with this woman correct? Then MAKE it happen or eject her a$$. Stop living in fear of creepy. If you believe she is attracted to you( you should ) and if she is (youll find out) than you wont be creepy by communicating your desire for her. AND for the love of everything that is worthwhile in this life DO NOT DO IT WITH COMPLIMENTS! WTF! Compliments are earned. Her mother, father, friends, and grandma all compliment her 500 times a day. Its white noise dude.

3a. So "Come over my house and Ill make it better" is a bit overbold for you and some others....??? Fine. I can understand that to a certain extent. So:

HB(not a 10): Hi Champ. I am having such a bad day. Blah Blah.

Champ: I know. It looks it. I can see it on you. You look like you can use a drink or 5. We are going to Chachkies later and Ill maybe Ill even buy the first round. You can tell me NONE about it then, because we will be having to nice of time to care.

HB: UM that sounds great but I dont think my BF would like that.

Now you have a few options

Champ: (Turn away and say nothing else ever. You only respond to her if she asks to be taken out)

Champ: Look, either he is an empty headed zero or he doesnt exist. Otherwise you wouldn't always be leaning on and flirting with me. So, Ill see you at 7.

Champ: You are right. He wouldn't like you flirting with me all the time either so we are right on track to start having fun together. I wont tell him. Hell find out when we get engaged.

Look, I am just shooting from he hip here. These suggestions are just that. Modify and criticize however you want. The idea though is this:

Stop orbiting her!!! Either crash land in her ocean and drown and be done with this nonsence or...glide land right into her panties.

Either way....escalate immediately. Find out where your ships course is headed and move in that direction regardless of outcome.

She will actually respect you for it. SHE WANTS you to take her man. Control your own fate and deal with it.

Nice dress.... F that noise.

Its only a nice dress if its on the floor of your bedroom.

Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door will be answered.

Stop standing in the hallway with women.

A 10. Phssst. Yea. Right. Till the next hotter one pays a little attention to you.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Whoaaa. Hold on a sec here. MB is usually a strong poster but I have some opposing viewpoints here.

OK. I get the sentiment of using her for practice flirting BUT...

1st. He is already to invested pedestalling her. Shes a 10! WTF. No she is not.
10's in my experience are about 1 in 500. Maybe even more rare than that. Anyway, you cant practice really on a girl you are already looking "up" too.

2nd. What about abundance theory? "Practice" on 50 other girls per week. Instead of biting your nails thinking of the next cool thing to say to some "user" Friendzoner" chick. Come on, dude, she has a BF! Look, I am not from either camp of steal or don't steal other dudes girls. However, I am from a camp of NOT trying to win a girl over by being her friend. Men are not hens. Dont coddle her bad day. Tell her to take a Xanax and talk to her hairdresser about it.

3rd. You should absolutely tell her you could make her feel better by coming over your place. You should absolutely ALWAYS take risks and escalate with women. CREEPY!? Absolutely not. You do indeed want to sleep with this woman correct? Then MAKE it happen or eject her a$$. Stop living in fear of creepy. If you believe she is attracted to you( you should ) and if she is (youll find out) than you wont be creepy by communicating your desire for her. AND for the love of everything that is worthwhile in this life DO NOT DO IT WITH COMPLIMENTS! WTF! Compliments are earned. Her mother, father, friends, and grandma all compliment her 500 times a day. Its white noise dude.

3a. So "Come over my house and Ill make it better" is a bit overbold for you and some others....??? Fine. I can understand that to a certain extent. So:

HB(not a 10): Hi Champ. I am having such a bad day. Blah Blah.

Champ: I know. It looks it. I can see it on you. You look like you can use a drink or 5. We are going to Chachkies later and Ill maybe Ill even buy the first round. You can tell me NONE about it then, because we will be having to nice of time to care.

HB: UM that sounds great but I dont think my BF would like that.

Now you have a few options

Champ: (Turn away and say nothing else ever. You only respond to her if she asks to be taken out)

Champ: Look, either he is an empty headed zero or he doesnt exist. Otherwise you wouldn't always be leaning on and flirting with me. So, Ill see you at 7.

Champ: You are right. He wouldn't like you flirting with me all the time either so we are right on track to start having fun together. I wont tell him. Hell find out when we get engaged.

Look, I am just shooting from he hip here. These suggestions are just that. Modify and criticize however you want. The idea though is this:

Stop orbiting her!!! Either crash land in her ocean and drown and be done with this nonsence or...glide land right into her panties.

Either way....escalate immediately. Find out where your ships course is headed and move in that direction regardless of outcome.

She will actually respect you for it. SHE WANTS you to take her man. Control your own fate and deal with it.

Nice dress.... F that noise.

Its only a nice dress if its on the floor of your bedroom.

Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door will be answered.

Stop standing in the hallway with women.

A 10. Phssst. Yea. Right. Till the next hotter one pays a little attention to you.
Thanks man :)