Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when GF makes a habit out of changing meeting times?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At times we'll have a time set that I'm going to pick her up and often times, just like an hour before the set time, I'll get a call or text saying "Oh can you make it like 2 hours later, I'm doing something, or I've got stuff to do".

Should I just let these things slide, or take this as a sign of disrespect? I mean, if she knew what time I was coming, couldn't she just do everything she had to do beforehand?

TheTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds high-maintenance. Is it because she's prettying herself up???

Call her out on it, and pull away. If that doesn't work, NEXT!

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a sh*t-test to me. And she's probably HM too.
Remember: YOUR time is just as valuable if not more sooooooo...you say "Do what you gotta do...I've got errands to run anyway. I'll talk to you later." And leave it at that. Don't show up to your date. When she calls wondering what happened say "Look, I'm not some business meeting you can postpone. Get your stuff done ahead of time. If you can't do that you're being rude and disrespectful and I don't date people like that."

If she gets all on a high horse about it cut her off and say "We're done here." and hang up. Done...period.

If she apologizes, accept it and give her a second chance. But no more.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she may do it because she does not know better ...maybe she does it on purpose, maybe she has crappy time management skills, maybe she is spinning other plates and thinks it won't matter if she drops you ....who knows and it's a waste of time trying to figure out why she does it .....but bottome line it is disrespectful towards you and shows a lack of appreciation for your time ! ! ! !

self respect is key .... she will only respect you as much as you respect yourself ....... and you have shown her it's all right to waste your time..... I don't want to sound like I'm harshing on you ...I'm not, we have all been there ..

I like what Rouge said, that's what I would do, and don't jump on the first chance to go out with her again ...give her some time to think about it .... you need to play hard ball dude.....

:rockon:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
tell her if she's going to change the times that you are going to meet, then your going to change the hole you give it to her in ... problem solved

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women do this shyte - because they CAN get away with it
I have found that the only way to stamp out this behavior is to jump on it the FIRST time that it happens, YOU set the rules buddy or she will lead you a merry dance.

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
tell her if she's going to change the times that you are going to meet, then your going to change the hole you give it to her in ... problem solved
Best Advice Ever!

:whistle:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
MacAvoy said:
You know, I was going to go on this long fvcking tangent but sometimes you goddamn canucks surprise the fvck out of me.

This being one of those surprises. Good job!

Sometimes you got to give the b!tch the shoe. All she's doing is asserting herslef as the dominant one in your "relationship". If she calls again or is two minutes late, you don't say a word. You just split. When she inevitably calls pissed that you're not sucking her kneecaps wondering where the fvck you are you tell her: "I am not wasting any more than one extra minute on your ass. If you can't manage your time better, find a lackey who'll stare at a watch because that ain't me."

Click.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that she is HM. This is probably the tip of the iceberg of how she is abusing the relationship.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What to do when GF makes a habit out of changing meeting times?

Answer: Don't show up on time either. Your girl is a self absorbed selfish indvidual that has no qualms about wasting other people valuable time (you are dancing to her own tune). Let her taste some of her own medicine and be late to the time she wanted you to be. When you show up to the door for being late and she asks "where have you been??" answered that you had soo much fun that you forgot what TIME IT WAS!! (after all she is doing the same thing).

The worst thing to do is sit on your ass for 3 hours for nothing.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were Brad Pitt, do you think she would call to change the time or be late?

It's a combo of falling desire/IL and she doesn't respect you (which often go hand in hand).

You're still young. She's high maintenance - WTF are you doing wasting your time (uh...that would DJ/MAN time wouldn't it) on someone like this. Let some other chump beg for scraps.

ps. You are like her 3rd or 4th priority when you're the one getting bumped.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
If you were Brad Pitt, do you think she would call to change the time or be late?

It's a combo of falling desire/IL and she doesn't respect you (which often go hand in hand).

You're still young. She's high maintenance - WTF are you doing wasting your time (uh...that would DJ/MAN time wouldn't it) on someone like this. Let some other chump beg for scraps.

ps. You are like her 3rd or 4th priority when you're the one getting bumped.
All true.

Occaisional lateness is one thing, but consistent flaking is a form of disrespect/disregard. She sees her time as more important than yours, otherwise this wouldnt occur. Trust me dude, I was there, for a long time. Behavior never lies.