What signals do make for us guys to approach them?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
All you have to do is think of all the things you do when you like some one. You look when they are not looking then turn away quickly. You have trouble looking them in their eyes, as if they might read your mind. Most times we know when girls are checking us out, but we overthink it. If you are not overly arrogent and it really feels as if she is checking you out, she usually is.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the biggest thing for both sexes is that you want to be around the object of your affection. You create instances that put you in a position so that you are. I think women can be pretty creative at doing this. They'll drop you subtle hints, but you should do the same too.

Look for these subtle hints, even just a certain look at a certain time can say more than several sentences could.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
I think the biggest thing for both sexes is that you want to be around the object of your affection. You create instances that put you in a position so that you are. I think women can be pretty creative at doing this. They'll drop you subtle hints, but you should do the same too.

Look for these subtle hints, even just a certain look at a certain time can say more than several sentences could.

I agree with you. Most guys would get double the amount of women they get if they just learn to be more observant.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
I agree with you. Most guys would get double the amount of women they get if they just learn to be more observant.
Exactly. If you just open your eyes, you'll see women doing certain things like putting themselves in your vicinity, hovering in your area, things like that. Read this thread by Player Supreme, it details various methods women use to signal their interest.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58825